BARC Admit Card 2018 will be available on the official website of the Bhabha Atomic Research Center. The Admit Card will be for BRAC Recruitment 2018. The programs offered in BRAC 2018 are One-year Orientation Course for Engineering Graduates and Science Postgraduates (OCES) and Two-year DAE Graduate Fellowship Scheme for Engineering Graduates and Physics Postgraduates (DGFS). OCES for the academic year 2018-2019 (OCES-2018) will be conducted at the five BARC Training Schools situated at Mumbai, Kalpakkam, Indore and Hyderabad. Whreas, DGFS or the academic session beginning in July/August 2018 (DGFS-2018) will have Engineering Graduates and Physics Postgraduates who have excelled in the Selection Interviews for the BARC Training Schools’ programs and who have also independently secured admission for M. Tech. / M. Chem. Engg. in select Institutes and specializations will be admitted.
Candidates who will submit their online application form on time along with the application fee only get the admit card. No candidates will be allowed to appear in the examination hall with out the admit card. Candidates will get all the important information regarding the BARC Admit card.
BARC Admit Card 2018
|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
BARC Admit Card will be issued after the application process. Candidates who have submitted their complete application form on time can get the admit card. Candidates are able to download their admit card form the official website or from this page. Direct link to download the admit card will be given below. Let’s check some of the important dates of the BARC Admit Card 2018 event.
|Download of Admit Card for Online Examination||26 Feb 2018|
|Date of Online Examination||28 Mar-3 Apr 2018|
Admit Card: The BARC Admit Card 2018 will be available at www.barconlineexam.in
- Please bring officially issued BARC Admit Card a Photo identity proof in original and a photocopy – This is essential.
- Please hand over BARC Admit Card along with photocopy of photo identity proof duly stapled together to the invigilator.
- You must report at the examination venue before the time of the examination as printed on Admit Card of BARC Recruitment.
- Candidates arriving after the time printed on the call letter will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall nor shall a candidate be permitted to leave the examination hall till the time for the test is over and/or permission to leave the hall is given by the test administrator.
Selection to OCES / DGFS – 2018 is a two-step process: Screening to short-list candidates followed by Selection Interviews of the short-listed candidates. There is a separate Selection Process for each of the disciplines except for Radiological Safety Engineering (RSE) which is not a separate discipline but an additional Training Scheme option for applicants in Nuclear Engineering, Physics and Chemistry disciplines. There is no separate Training Scheme called ‘Nuclear Engineering’ and selected candidates belonging to ‘Nuclear Engineering’ ( NE ) will be allotted RSE or Mechanical or Chemical as their Training Scheme.
A. Screening for Selection Interviews is based on two alternative methods:
a. On the basis of Online Examination:
- Online Examination will be conducted in March-April, 2018 in each of the nine Engineering disciplines and five Science disciplines in more than forty cities spread across India.
- Travel Allowance is not paid for appearing in it.
- Candidates who register for the Online Examination will be allotted one of their three preferred examination centers, subject to availability. Allocation of slot to candidates for taking the Online Examination will be done on a first come, first served basis.
- All candidates appearing for the BARC Online Examination will be awarded a BARC Online Examination Score as per the methodology outlined. Shortlisting of these candidates for Selection Interview will be
based on this Online Examination Score.
b. On the basis of GATE score:
Candidates will be screened in for Selection Interview on the basis of a valid GATE- 2017 or GATE-2018 score in the applicable GATE subject. Applicants with a degree in ‘Nuclear Engineering’ will be screened in only on the basis of Online Examination to be conducted in March, 2018.
B. Selection Interviews:
Selection Interviews of short-listed candidates will be conducted in Mumbai (in all disciplines except Geology and Geophysics) and Hyderabad (in Geology and Geophysics). Outstation applicants will be paid two-way normal AC-III tier train fare, from their registered residential address, by shortest route or actual fare whichever is less.
Probable period of Selection Interviews is during May-June, 2018. Short-listed candidates will be able to choose an Interview slot based on availability in April, 2018. Alerts by email as well as SMS will be sent to all candidates who have been short-listed for Selection Interview on their registered email addresses and mobile numbers as well as announced on this website, prior to commencement of the Interview slot booking process. Candidates are advised to visit this website regularly for updates regarding this.
Final Selection for the OCES/DGFS-2018 programs will be based solely on performance in Selection Interview, subject to medical fitness. A list of provisionally (subject to medical fitness) selected candidates will be displayed on this website in the last week of June, 2018. The selected candidates will also be informed about their Selection by email and SMS.
Candidates selected for OCES-2018, who have obtained admission for applicable M. Tech. / M. Chem. Engg. programs in DGFS Institutes and who wish to be considered for DGFS, must provide details of their M. Tech. / M. Chem. Engg. admission by July 4, 2018.