|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
Panchayat and Rural Development Department, Government of Assam has invited online applications for the various posts under Project Management Unit. The unit operates under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin). Selection will be done on the basis of Written test and interview. To appear in the test, applications are to be submitted starting form 14 August to
31 August 2017 20 September 2017. The information has been advertised for the Indian citizens on the official website www.rural.assam.gov.in or www.pnrdjobs.in Particulars regarding the personal information of the candidate’s, communication, educational, photographs etc have been asked. It is of utmost importance to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Candidates looking for applying online will find all the detail here related to PNRD Assam 2017 Application Form, important dates, particulars required etc. we have also inserted images for easy explanation. If there is anything which is still not clear and you require more explanation for it, you may comment in the boxes below.
Latest – Last date for submission of online application is extended to midnight of 20 Sep 2017. (notified here).
The candidates looking forward to apply for the designated posts can fill the application forms online from the official website at pnrd.pnrdjobs.in from 14 August 2017 only till 31 August 2017 only otherwise changed officially by the department.
|Dates for filling up online application form starting from||14 Aug 2017|
|Last date to submit the online application filled forms|
Candidates are requested to go through the eligibility conditions – Click here to read the advertisement in detail before they proceed to apply. The officials have clearly indicated that any wrong information provided will not be entertained. Below are the minimum educational qualification required for each post.
- For Accredited Engineer– Diploma in Civil Engineering
- For Gram Rozgar Shayak– HSSLC Passed.
- For Computer Assistant– HSSLC Passed with basic knowledge of computer & Internet skills.
- For Account Assistant– HSSLC Passed under Commerce stream
- For District (MIS) Manager (MGNREGA)- MCA/ BCA and experience in the related field
- For Gan Panchayat Coordinator – B.Com
- For Block MIS Manager– BCA/ BCIT/ PGDCA with 1 year practical experience
PNRD Assam 2017 Application Form
The applications can be submitted in online mode starting from 14 August 2017 to 31 August 2017. The candidates are required to go through the particulars asked in detail in order to know the required entries to be filled. The entire application form is divided in 5 sections. We are going to explain the process image by image for you so that there is no problem in decoding the entries. Before that, ensure that popup blockers are disabled in your browser. Details entered at this stage cannot be modified later on. Hence the candidates are advised to fill in the details correctly.
Name of the post applied for :
- Accredited Engineer ( post vacant- 1850)
- Gram Rozgar Shayak ( post vacant 520)
- Computer Assistant (post vacant 60)
- Account Assistant (post vacant 46)
- District (MIS) Manager (MGNREGA) (post vacant 09)
- Gan Panchayat Coordinator (post vacant 1083)
- Block MIS Manager (PMAY-G) (post vacant 219)
- Name Of The Candidate-First name/ Middle name/ Last name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender- Male/ Female
- Date of Birth
- Prefer District To be posted
- Upload Recent passport size photograph- the choose file tab is embedded right below the space for photograph. The picture must be of size- 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm
- The candidates must provide a valid and correct address for communication. Any delay in information due to incorrect information provided will be levied against the information provider.
- Permanent Address- Address/ Post Office/ City/ District/ State/ Pincode (the candidate should also provide a correspondence address)
- If the correspondence address is same as the permanent address, then tick mark the box and the address same as permanent address will display in the spaces
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- SSC/X th/Matric- Course name, University/ Board/ Subjects, Year of Passing, marks in %
- HS/XII- Course name, University/ Board/ Subjects, Year of Passing, marks in %
- UG/Graduation- Course name, University/ Board/ Subjects, Year of Passing, marks in %
- Post Graduation- Course name, University/ Board/ Subjects, Year of Passing, marks in %
- Diploma/Others- Course name, University/ Board/ Subjects, Year of Passing, marks in %
- Designation/ Organization/ From/ To (mention the experience in chronological order)
Training and Other courses Attended
- Course Name/ Institute Name/ From/ To
Language Known (please tick)
- Language- Writing/ Reading/ Speaking
List of Enclosures
- Signature- image should be between 100 kb to 200 kb.
- Age Proof Certificate- image should be between 100 kb to 200 kb.
- Qualification Certificate (Highest Qualification only)- image should be between 100 kb to 200 kb.
- Experience Certificate- Experience should be uploaded in chronological order (latest first). Image should be between 100 kb to 200 kb.
I hereby accept and declare that all the statements made by me in the application form and information sheet are true and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed or suppressed. I also understand that in case, any of my statements is found untrue during any stage of recruitment and thereafter, I shall be disqualified for the post applied for and I shall be liable for any penal action.