After the successful completion of registration and scheduling process, the PSPCL JE SSA Admit Card 2018 will be released. Candidates may also log on to the PSPCL registration portal with their username and password to download and print a copy of their Admit Card. The Admit Card specifies the Registration Number / Testing ID of the candidate, exam date, time and location. Candidates are required to appear for the exam at the specified exam center, on the date and time indicated on the PSPCL JE SSA Admit Card 2018.
PSPCL JE SSA Admit Card 2018
The online test is tentatively scheduled to be held at any center in Punjab which will be intimated while sending the admit card. The information regarding the online test will be made available on the website www.pspcl.in or www.pspcl.in/recruitment/ from time to time.
|Admit Card||Te be announced|
|Written Examination||Te be announced|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Admit Card: Admit Card will be available at www.pspcl.in.
How to download Admit Card
- Visit the official website of PSPCL.
- Click on the Admit card link.
- Under the Admit Card section, Enter Registration Id and Password.
- Download the Admit Card and take print out of it for the Examination
- Admit card for online test, containing the details of the centre/venue for the examination etc. will be sent to the candidates at their registered e-mail ID. The candidates are required to take a print out of their admit card. Candidate can also download their admit card from the PSPCL website using their registration number and the password. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without valid admit card.
- Candidates are also advised to keep copy of application form and e-admit card with them for reference and record.
- Mobile phone/Cell Phone/Hand bag/Purse/Ornaments/Electronics/NonElectronics instrument/ Goods/Articles etc except Pen & Pencil are strictly not allowed and are banned in the examination complex.
- Candidates are advised to bring only Admit Card, Photo Identity Card. Frisking will be done at entry point and during the exam. PSPCL or Examination Centre will not be responsible for keeping custody of any of the above-prohibited items & the candidate shall be solely responsible for its safe custody outside the examination complex.
- In case, candidate is unable to get the admit card, he/ she must contact personally at the facilitation counter to be opened before the online test and will be notified before the said examination.
Documents carried with Admit Card at Examination Center
Candidates must bring printout of E-Admit Card for verification on the day of online examination at the venue of Examination Centre along with at least one ORIGINAL (not photocopy or scanned copy) valid under given documents.
- Photo Identification Card (for example: Employer ID (Government)
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Passport issued by Government Authorities.
The Candidate without admit card will not be allowed to appear in the online examination.
Scheme of Examination
Candidates will have to undergo online test, wherein, scheme of online examination for the post of Junior Engineer/Electrical and Sub Station Attendant will be as follows.
|Topic||No. of questions|
|Questions related to the concerned discipline of
the post applied
|General Knowledge, Reasoning and General
The minimum qualifying marks in the online test for General Category candidates is 50% and for Reserve Category candidates is 40%. There will be 100 multiple choice objective type questions with one correct answer and there will be negative marking for a wrong answer @ 0.25 (1/4th) of the marks allotted for correct answer.