PSPCL Junior Engineer (JE) & Sub Station Attendant (SSA) Recruitment 2018 is started and the candidates who are interested in applying for the post of Junior Engineer (JE) & Sub Station Attendant (SSA) respectively, must follow this article to know about all the updates happening. The PSPCL is hiring for the 300 posts for Junior Engineer (JE) and 253 posts for Sub Station Attendant (SSA). This article can help the candidate to know about each and everything related to posts like eligibility, application form, selection process, answer key, result and other important points.
PSPCL Junior Engineer (JE) & Sub Station Attendant (SSA) Recruitment 2018
The PSPCL Junior Engineer (JE) & Sub Station Attendant (SSA) Recruitment 2018 has been started and one can follow the dates below.
|Starting Date of receiving online application||21 Dec 2017|
|Closing date of online registration||11 Jan 2018|
|Closing date of step III (Online application fee)||15 Jan 2018|
|Admit Card||12 Feb 2018|
|Examination Date||26 Feb 2018 (JE)|
27 Feb 2018 (SSA)
|Answer Key||06 Mar 2018|
|Merit List||24 May 2018|
Name & Nos Of Post:
- Junior Engineer/ Electrical: 300
- Sub Station Attendant(SSA): 253
Application Fees: General Rs. 1000/- per Application + Bank Charges, SC Category Rs. 400/- per Application + Bank Charges, Person with Disability Rs. 500/- per Application + Bank Charges
Age Limit: As per Punjab Govt. notification G.S.R.20/Const./Art.309/Amd.(10)/2010 dated 24.05.2010, the age limit as on 1/1/2018 for eligibility for these posts will be 18 to 37 years and relaxation in age will be as per Govt. of Punjab instructions.
- Junior Engineer/ Electrical: The candidate have done 3/4 years diploma with 60% marks or have done BE/B.tech/ BSC in electrical engineering with 50% or AMIE with 50 %.
- Sub Station Attendant(SSA): Full-time regular course with 60% or Regular diploma with 60%.
Selection Process: The candidates will have to undergo online test, wherein, scheme of online examination for the post of Junior Engineer/Electrical and Sub Station Attendant
- Junior Engineer/ Electrical: 10900-34800+ Rs. 5350 Grade Pay.
- Sub Station Attendant(SSA): 6400-20200+ Rs. 3700 Grade Pay.
Junior Engineer/ Electrical:
- Full Time Regular 3/4 years Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engg. from an institute recognized by State/ Central Govt. with minimum 60% marks.
- Full Time Regular BE/ B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engg. with a minimum of 50 % marks or equivalent degree recognized by AICTE.
- AMIE in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engg. with at least 50% marks from Institution of Engineers(India) Calcutta.
Sub Station Attendant(SSA):
- Full-time regular course in ITI /Electrical with minimum 60% marks and 2 years apprenticeship experience in PSEB now PSPCL.
- Full-time Regular Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks
- Full-time Regular Diploma in Electronics and communication with 60% marks.
- Full-time Regular Diploma in Instrumentation and process control with 60% marks.
- It is must to know the Punjabi for both posts, all the candidates must have passed Punjabi of at least Matriculation or its equivalent level up to the date of document checking.
The age limit as on 1/1/2018 for eligibility for these posts will be 18 to 37 years and relaxation in age will be as per Govt. of Punjab instructions.
- Relaxation to the SC and Backward class: 5 years over and above the normal recruitment age.
- Physically handicap:10 years over and above the normal recruitment age.
PSPCL has released the application for the Junior Engineer (JE) & Sub Station Attendant (SSA). The candidate who is interested to be the part of the following vacancy should apply on www.pspcl.in. The application fees are divided into various section as per the category of the candidates. The application form is to be finished in the two-step process, which includes:
- Registration of the online application form.
- Compilation of the details for an application form.
- Depositing the application fees.
Candidate will be provided with the E-admit card or they can also download the admit card from the PSPCL website using their registration number and the password. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without valid admit card.
After the online test is over, the answer keys have been displayed by PSPCL, so that candidate can tally up with their answers, and find out that what are the chances of clearing the exam. If a candidate has any objection to the answers displayed PSPCL. On the basis of objections received, the answer keys will be reviewed by the expert committee and final merit shall be prepared accordingly.
The candidate who has appeared for the Online test must expect their results, The result will be declared by PSPL once the exams are over. To make sure that Candidate is visible to his result can view on the official website or can be stay updated to this page for the future updates.
- The candidates who will qualify the eligibility criteria will only be allowed to go the online test process.
- The Merit List is prepared based on the marks secured in the online test except for Sportsperson category.
- On the basis of marks secured in the online examination, candidates shall be called for document checking, wherein, verification of original documents/certificates would be done by the document checking committee.
- Candidates working in Government/Semi-Government or Cooperative organizations shall have to submit “No objection certificate” from their organization after resigning before joining PSPCL.