PSPCL LDC/Typist Admit Card 2018 has been released. The candidates who filled the application form get the PSPCL LDC/Typist Admit Card 2018. The candidate needs to fill up the valid e-mail id and mobile number at the time of registration because all the details like the e-admit card, the venue has been sent to mobile and e-mail id. The candidates need to check their e-mail id time to time for getting the pieces of information about the PSPCL LDC/Typist Admit Card 2018. The e-admit card contains the information like name, roll no., the venue for the exam, dob etc. It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry the admit card at the time of examination. The candidate without the admit card will not be allowed to go for the examination. The details related to admit card is given below.
PSPCL LDC / Typist Admit Card 2018
PSPCL LDC/Typing Admit Card 2018 has been released after the process of filling the application form has over. Admit card is very important to the candidate as it contains all the information related to the candidate and works as an identity card. The important dates related to admit card are given in the table below.
|Admit Card Release Date||12 Feb 2018|
|Date of Exam||15 to 18 Feb 2018|
How to download PSPCL LDC/Typing Admit Card 2018?
The steps to download the admit card are given below.
- First, click on the official website link.
- Then sign in with the user id and password.
- Then click on the link to download the admit card.
- After downloading the admit card take the print out for the future reference.
Details on the Admit Card of PSPCL 2018
The following details will be given on the PSPCL Admit Card 2018:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Examination Centre
- Examination Date & Time
There will be Online Exam of the candidates who will apply for PSPCL LDC/ Typist Recruitment 2018. The online exam pattern is given below.
|Topic||No. of questions|
|Static + Current affairs, General Knowledge||20|
|Basic Computer knowledge||10|
- The merit shall be prepared based on the marks secured in the online test except for Sportsperson category.
- If two or more candidates secure same marks, then their relative merit shall be determined by their age with higher age candidates shall be placed on higher merit.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the online test for General Category candidates is 50% and for Reserve, Category candidates are 40%.
- There will be 100 multiple choice objective type questions with one correct answer and there will be negative marking for a wrong answer of 0.25 (1/4th) of the marks allotted for the correct answer.
- The candidate who will appear after the document verification whose documents will all be correct will be selected finally.