To pursue value-based customer-centric approach, Strive for excellent operational parameters on sound commercials principles and excellence in performance standards by setting new benchmarks, Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has released the application forms for the candidates who are interested in PSPCL LDC/Typist Recruitment 2018. The candidates can apply for PSPCL LDC/Typist Recruitment 2018 from December 21, 2017, till the last date of application i.e. January 11, 2018. After applying the candidate has to download the admit card and then the candidate will be able to go for the exam. The candidates can get the detailed information from this page about the eligibility criteria, exam pattern, selection process etc.
PSPCL LDC / Typist Recruitment 2018
The candidates who are willing to apply for PSPCL LDC/Typist Recruitment 2018 and are eligible for this post can apply for it. The candidates need to apply before the last date. The information about the process for the candidates has been given below.
|Start of receiving online applications||21 Dec 2017|
|Closing date of online registration||11 Jan 2018|
|Closing date of Step-III (Online application fee)||15 Jan 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Date of Exam||To Be Announced|
|Date of Result Announcement||To Be Announced|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Name of Post: LDC / Typist
Number of Post: 330
Application Fee: The application fee for all Categories except for SC and Person with Disability is Rs. 1000/- per Application + Bank Charges, for SC Category is Rs. 400/- + Bank Charges, for the person with the disability, is Rs. 500/- + bank charges.
Eligibility Criteria: The candidate must have the bachelor degree and Possesses at least one hundred and twenty hours course with hands-on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Possesses a Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department.
Age Limit(as on 1/1/2018 ): The minimum age limit for the candidate is 18 to 37 years.
Pay Scale: Pay scale for the typist is Rs. 6400-20200 + Rs. 3400 Grade pay.
The basic and professional qualification of the candidate is shown below.
- The candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- The candidate must possess at least one hundred and twenty hours course with hands-on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office productivity application or Desktop Publishing application from a Govt. recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified.
- The candidate must possess a Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department. Of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Govt. of India.
Age Limit: The age limit as on 1/1/2018 for eligibility for these posts will be 18 to 37 years.
Relaxation in Age Limit: Relaxation in the age in different categories is given below.
- SC and Backward class: 5 years over & above the normal recruitment age.
- Ex-Serviceman (Self): Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
- Physically Handicapped: 10 years over and above the normal recruitment age.
- In case of Widows, Women who are legally separated from their husbands or have been divorced, Women whose husbands have been ordered by Civil or Criminal courts to pay maintenance to them, Women who have because of their desertion, been living separately from their husbands for more than two years, Women whose husbands have re-married, Wives of the serving military personnel and wives of those who are disabled while in Military service the upper age limit is 40 years.
- For serving employees of PSPCL/Punjab Govt.: To the extent of service rendered in PSPCL or erstwhile PSEB/Punjab Govt.
The application form for PSPCL 2018 has been released on December 21, 2017. The details about the application fee and the application process is given below.
Application Fee: The application fee for all Categories except for SC and Person with Disability is Rs. 1000/- per Application + Bank Charges. The application fee for SC Category is Rs. 400/- + Bank Charges and for the person with the disability is Rs. 500/- + bank charges.
How to Apply: There are following steps to apply for PSPCL LDC/Typist 2018.
- Registration For Online Application Form.
- Fill the personal and educational details.
- Upload Your photograph and signature.
- Deposit the application fee.
The online test is tentatively scheduled to be held at any centre in Punjab which will be intimated while sending the admit card. The exact date, time and venue of the online test and information regarding dispatch of e-Admit Cards to the candidates, with instructions of the test, will be made available prior to the date of the test by email and on the website of PSPCL. E-admit card for online test will be sent to the candidates at their registered e-mail/mobile number only.
There will be Online Exam of the candidates who will apply for PSPCL LDC/ Typist Recruitment 2018. The online exam pattern is given below.
|Topic||No. of questions|
|Static + Current affairs, General Knowledge||20|
|Basic Computer knowledge||10|
When the candidate will apply for the PSPCL LDC/Typist Recruitment 2018, The candidate has to give the online examination. Then the merit list will be released on the basis of the online exam. Then those candidates will go for the document verification. After the successful document verification process, the candidates will be selected.
First of all the candidate has to give the Online Examination after the applying for it. Then on the basis of online exam, the merit list will be created. After the result declaration, The candidates will go for the document verification. Document Verification of the candidate doesn’t mean that the candidate is selected. The candidate who will appear after the document verification whose documents will all be correct will be selected finally.