PUDA Admit Card will be issued by the PUDA on their official website www.puda.gov.in. Candidates who have submitted their application form correctly and completely on time can download the Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority (PUDA), Admit Card. Hall ticket is made available for Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil), Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Public Health), Senior Assistant (A/Cs), Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator.
PUDA Admit Card
After the closing of application process candidates are now able to download their Admit Card from the official website “www.puda.gov.in” or from this page for the PUDA Recruitment Process. Candidates without admit will not be allowed to appear in the examination hall. Direct link to download admit card is also available on this page.
Notice regarding correction in submit details
- Candidates who wish to make any correction in their details submitted regarding Name/Father’s Name/DOB etc. must give an application to center supdt. along with some documentary proof of the same, immediately after the written test.
- Candidates who have applied for the posts of JE(Civil) and JE (PH), or, for the posts of SDE(Civil) and SDE(PH) but have got different roll numbers, must submit an application to center sudpt. regarding this and their candidature will be considered for both the posts against the roll number on which they appear in written test.
- All Candidates must bring Photo Identity Proof with them
Steps to download hall ticket
- Visit the official website and search for Admit card in navigation bar.
- Click on the admit card download link.
- Enter date of birth, email address, mobile number.
- Click on the submit button.
- View and download call letter.
Details of the written examination is mentioned on the PUDA Admit Card like date, time and venue of the written examination. Candidates are advised to read all the details and the instructions written on the admit card.
- The Examination Centres would be S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali). In case the number of candidates is large, the Examination Centres would be established in other main cities of Punjab.
- The Examination Centre would be allotted as per the address provided in the application and once the Examination Centre is allotted, no request for any change in the examination centre shall be entertained.
- The candidate shall have to reach the examination centre at his/her own cost and no TA/DA shall be payable by the Authority in this regard.
- The Chief Administrator, PUDA reserves the right to modify, alter or withdraw this recruitment notice at any point of time and without assigning any reason.