Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer Grade III Result 2018 – The result for the recruitment process has been released online on the official website. The direct link is also available here for you to check the result. The result is available in Pdf format in the Result section. Check your roll number, registration ID, Father’s name and date of birth. The list is displayed roll number wise. The admission of applicants at all stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional and subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions by way of furnishing documentary proof in support thereof. If on verification, at any time before or after the interview, it is found that an applicant does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will stand cancelled without any further notice.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer Grade III Result 2018
The Recruitment examination for Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer Grade III held in the month of March/April. Get the details related to Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer Grade III Result 2018 in this page. Details like Steps to download, Mode of Selection, etc. are given here. Let us start with some of the important dates.
|English Shorthand Test and Spreadsheet Test||Apr 2018|
|Date of Examination Result||09 May 2018|
|Date for CV||15 May 2018|
|Final Result/ Merit List||26 Jul 2018|
- Final Result/ Merit List: Click here to check the merit list.
- Result: Click here to check the result.
Steps to Check
- Visit the Official Website Punjab and Haryana High Court or www.sssc.gov.in
- Go for the Latest Updates On Home Page
- Find The Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer Grade III Result 2018
- Enter the login details in the results web portal
- The respective Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer Grade III written exam Score Card will be displayed.
- Take the print out of it for future usage.
Mode of Selection
The candidates have to qualify the English Shorthand Test and its Transcription at the speed of 80 W.P.M. and 20 W.P.M. respectively. The candidates have to qualify a Computer Proficiency Test. (word processing and spreadsheets). It is clarified that said Computer Proficiency Test (word processing and spreadsheets) are mandatory but the same are of qualifying nature only and their marks or performance did not count towards final merit which is based only upon the performance in the English Shorthand Test and its Transcription.
The Hon‟ble Central Recruitment Committee reserves the right to decide the permissible percentage of mistakes in the transcription of English Shorthand Test and permissible marks required to qualify the Spreadsheet exam depending upon the number of vacancies and number of candidates available. The number of candidates as decided by Honorable Central Recruitment Committee, who qualify the English Shorthand Test and Computer Proficiency Test, will be called for checking of original testimonials/interaction.
Thereafter, Select List of the qualified candidates has been prepared strictly on the basis of merit in the English Shorthand Test & its transcription. Name of eligible candidate(s) higher in merit would be recommended for appointment as per the number of vacancies to be filled.
- The decision of the Honorable Central Recruitment Committee in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the applicants, mode/criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the applicants.
- The Honorable Central Recruitment Committee may shortlist the candidates at any stage of the recruitment process on the basis of some criteria.
- No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.