Recruitment through GATE 2019 -NBCC (India) Limited, formerly known as National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd. National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited(NBCC) conducts recruitment through GATE 2019. Candidates can fill the application form for NBCC recruitment through GATE 2019 as per schedule. NBCC is a Public Sector Enterprise (PSU). The candidates who have valid gate score are eligible. Get all details about Recruitment through GATE 2019 here including dates, cut off, result, process.
NBCC Recruitment through GATE 2019
Candidates who wish to get a job in NBCC company on basis of their GATE exam scores can apply before the last date. If you are applying for the NBCC recruitment then please note down the important dates.
|NBCC Recruitment||Important Dates|
|GATE 2019 Result||16 Mar 2019|
|NBCC Application form||Apr 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form||May 2019|
|Last date of Remittance of application process Charges/fee in Bank||May 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Payment details in Online Portal||May 2019|
Vacancy Details in NBCC Recruitment
Total vacancies are -10 Posts whic is categories under
- UR -05 posts
- OBC -02 posts
- SC – 02 posts
- ST – 01(Backlog) posts
Eligibility Criteria for NBCC Recruitment through GATE 2019
Only Indian national is eligible to apply.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 29 years.
Civil Engineering or equivalent Degree from Government recognized University/Institute. And the required aggregate is 60%.
Application Form NBCC Recruitment through GATE 2019
Candidates can fill the Application form for the NBCC Recruitment through GATE 2019 through the official website.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for Unreserved Candidates.
- SC/ST/ PWD & Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The fee is non-refundable.
How to apply for NBCC Recruitment through GATE 2019?
Candidates can apply through official channel to seek employment with NBCC company. Or you can apply through the given link. To apply please follow the steps.
- Click on the given link or visit the official website.
- There you have to click on the “CAREER WITHIN HRM”. Now click on it.
- Make sure you have the scanned documents, which are required, such as photograph, signature and valid GATE score card.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant details.
- Upload photograph, signature, and valid GATE score card.
- After filling the form now make payment, using debit card/credit card/net-banking.
- After, making the payment, log in again and generate the application form.
- Doing so, you have to enter the reference number on the transaction receipt.
- After applying, keep a copy of the form.
Size and format of Scanned documents
- Size of Photograph must be less than 50 KB.
- GATE Score card must be less 100 KB.
- Signature fie must be less than 20 KB.
- All of the files must be in .jpg/.jpeg format.
The selection of the candiadtes is based on the only GATE Score. First of all the candidates have to fill the application form. Then the forms which were filled by the eligible candidates will be selected by the NBCC. After selection, the selected candidates will get their offer letter. The offer letter will be assigned according to category wise merit list.
The appointed candidates will undergo comprehensive on the job training during the probation period of one year. Upon successful completion of training, they will get confirmation letter as E1 level on the post of Sr. Project Executive.
The candidates who will be selected will have to submit a Surety Bond, to ensure that they serve the Company for at least 3 years. If a candidate resign earlier then he have to submit the liquidated damages amounting to Rs. 1 lac.
NBCC (India) Limited, formerly known as National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd., is a premier Government of India Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs.
Official website: www.nbccindia.com
For more information about NBCC Recruitment 2019 through GATE for Management Trainee download the last year Advertisement