|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
Rajasthan High Court has released Civil Judge Recruitment 2017-18 under Rajasthan Judicial Service Rule. There are 35 vacant posts for the recruitment of Civil Judge and Judicial Magistrate. The application process starts on the official website through online format. There is no other mode to apply for the post. Candidates are strictly advised to read all the instructions carefully given in the Rajasthan Judicial Service Rule which is available on the official website of Rajasthan High Court i.e. www.hcrai.nic.in. and also available on E-Mitra portal i.e. http://emitra.gov.in.
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2017-18
The competitive examination for the recruitment to the post of Civil Judge will be conducted in two stages i.e. Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidate will be declared qualified for admission to the Main Examination will not be counted for determining final merit. Important dates regarding Recruitment Of Civil Judge 2017 are given below.
|Application process Starts||23 Nov 2017|
|Application Process Ends||21 Dec 2017|
|Date of preliminary examination||To be announced|
|Result of preliminary examination||To be announced|
Vacancy details for Civil Judge Recruitment 2017-18 are given below.
Apply against the reserved posts for the particular backward classes of the Other Backward Classes.
Note: The number of above-given posts will increase or decrease accordingly to Rajasthan High Court. No notice or advertisement will be issued for the notification.
Eligibility criteria for the recruitment of Rajasthan Civil Judge 2017 are given below.
- No Candidate shall be eligible for recruitment to the service unless he holds a degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional) of any University established by law in India and recognised as such under the Advocates Act, 1961.
- Candidate must thoroughly know of Hindi language which is written in Devnagri script, Rajasthani Dialects and Social Customs of Rajasthan.
Note: Candidate who has been completed or in the last semester can also apply for this recruitment. But he has to give a proof that he completed his last year exams before the Civil Judge recruitment Exam 2017.
Candidate must complete his 23 years on January 01, 2018 and should not above at age of 35 years. In the case of SC / ST / other backward classes and female category applicants of Rajasthan, the age limitations will be loose upto 5 years. In case of Widow and Divorcee females, the age limit will be set at 45 years.
Disqualification for appointment
No candidate would be qualified if he or she follows below-given conditions.
- If he/she has more than one alive husband/wife.
- if he is dismissed or removed from his service by High Court / Statutory Body or by Local Authority of India.
- If he was or is convicted of any offence involving moral turpitude or debarred or disqualified from the examinations of the High court.
Online application process has been started on November 23rd, 2017 at 11 A.M and ends on December 21, 2017, at 12 P.M. After December 21, 2017, the application form link will be discarded. Applicants are advised that please fill the application form before the last date without waiting for the last day. Candidates must complete payment process through E-Mitra / Citizen Service centre or Net banking or Debit / Credit card with the determined examination fee within the last day of the application process. After that your application request will not be accepted by the authority.
Application Form: Click here to Apply Online Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge.
Instructions for filling application form
Candidate, please apply for that category only for whom he is eligible.
Only those applications will be accepted, which will be filled before the last date i.e. December 21, 2017. Applicants, please confirm that whether he follows all the conditions and relevant rules mentioned in the advertisement before filling the application form. If any of the field in the application form will be blank or not filled by the candidate, then his/her application form will be discarded. Information which will be filled during the application process in the application form will be considered final and provisional would be given on the basis of that information to the examination centre.
After the final submission of the application form, the chance of correction would not be given to the candidate. His concern regarding the correction will also not accepted by the authority.
The applicant will have to pay the examination fee as follows.
- For the applicants of general category and creamier category of other backward classes / special backward classes / other states – ₹ 850/-
- For the applicants of Rajasthan’s non creamier category of other backward classes / special backward classes – ₹ 550/-
- For the SC / ST category applicants of Rajasthan – ₹ 300/-
Admit card shall be available in candidate dashboard of Recruitment Portal. For this candidates shall be required to log into SSO Portal (https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin) and then use Recruitment portal. lt is desired that candidates do remember their respective SSO ID and Password, as without which they shall not be able to access Application form / Admit card or Results.
- The competitive examination for the recruitment to the post of Civil Judge shall be conducted in two stages i.e. Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidate who are declared qualified for admission to the Main Examination will not be counted for determining final merit.
- The number of candidate to be admitted to the Main Examination will be fifteen times the total number of vacancies (category-wise) but in the said range all those candidates who secure the same percentage of marks on the last cut-off will be admitted to thc Main examination.
- To qualify for interview, a candidate shall have to secure a minimum of 35% marks in each ol the law papers and 40% marks in aggregate in the Main Examination.
- It shall be compulsory to appear, in each and every paper of written test, as also before the Interview Board for viva voce. A candidate, who has failed to appear in any of the written paper or before the board for viva voce shall not be recommended for appointment.
- The Examination scheme for recruitment to the cadre of Civil Judge shall consist of.
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- Written Main Examination (Subjective Type)
The Preliminary Examination shall be an objective type examination in which 70% weightage will be given to the subjects prescribed in syllabus for Law Paper-l and Law Paper-ll, and 30% weightage shall be given to test proficiency in Hindi and English language. The maximum marks for Preliminary Examination shall be 100 in which number of questions to be asked shall also be 100. However. there shall be no negative marking for wrong answers in Preliminary Examination. The duration of Preliminary Examination shall be ol 2 hours. The marks obtained in the Preliminary examination shall not be counted towards the final selection.
Written Main Examination
|Language||Paper-1 Hindi Essay
Paper-2 English Essay
|50 each||2 hours each|
In interviewing a candidate. the suitability for employment to the service shall be tested with reference to his record at thc School, College and University, and his character, personality, address and physique. The questions, which may be put to him, may be of a general nature and will not necessarily be academic or legal. The candidate will also be put questions to test his general knowledge including knowledge of current affairs and present-day problems. Marks shall also be awarded for the candidate’s proficiency in the Rajasthani dialects and his knowledge of social customs of Rajasthan. The marks so awarded shall be added to the marks obtained in the written test by each candidate.
After interview, a list of the candidates shall be prepared in the order of their performance on the basis of their aggregate marks. lf two or more of such candidates obtain equal marks in the aggregate, they shall be arranged in the order of merit on the basis of their general suitability for service and their names shall be recommended for appointment accordingly.
Provided that a candidate of Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes category shall not be recommended for appointment unless he obtains minimum 35% marks in the aggregate of written examination and the interview, and, in the case of other candidates. Unless he obtains minimum 40% marks in the aggregate of written examination and the interview.
Provided further that no candidate shall be recommended who fails to obtain minimum 25% marks in the interview.
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2016-17 Cut Offs
The Category-Wise Cut Offs marks for Preliminary exam of Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2016-17 is given below
|Category||Cut Off marks|
|OBC – NCL||68|
The Category-Wise Cut Offs marks for Main exam of Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2016-17 is given below
|Category||Cut Off marks|
|OBC – NCL||106|
Previous Year Question Paper & Answer key
To check High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 Preliminary Final Answer key – Click Here
Candidates preparing for Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment can get previous year Question paper for various subjects here
|English||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Hindi||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Law Paper I||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Law Paper II||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Civil Judge Cadre Pre||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|