Rajasthan Patwari Result 2020 – The result for Rajasthan Patwari 2020 is declared by Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSSB) online. Candidates can check Rajasthan Patwari result at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. The result is declared in the form of a merit list based on marks candidates have secured. In the merit list, selected candidates’ name, scores of the candidates, category of the candidate is mentioned. A total of 4207 number of vacancies are released for Rajasthan Patwari. For further information related to Rajasthan Patwari result 2020 including the process of checking result, details in the merit list, reservation, vacancy read the article below.
Rajasthan Patwari Result 2020
The result for Rajasthan Patwari is released in the form of merit list and in PDF form. Check the table below to know about the important dates for Rajasthan Patwari 2020.
|Important Event||Important Dates|
|Exam Date||28 Feb 2021|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
Check result here: Candidates can check Rajasthan Patwari result 2020 as per schedule at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
How is Rajasthan Patwari Result 2020 calculated?
After the commencement of the examination, the process for the compilation of results begins. The process for the preparation of result of Rajasthan Patwari 2020 is as follows:
- First is the commencement of a successful examination for Patwari.
- Once the exam is over, OMR sheets of applicants are sent for evaluation. This evaluation is done by the experts based answers available to them.
- Marking scheme for the examination is taken under consideration and marks of the candidate are calculated.
- Based on these marks, candidates are placed in the merit list.
- Candidates a then download the result online and check if their name is on the list or not.
Rajasthan Patwari 2020 Vacancy
For the post of Rajasthan Patwari, 4207 number of vacancies are released. These vacancies are distributed between scheduled and non-scheduled areas. Candidates can check the table below to know about the vacancy segregation amongst different areas.
|Areas||Number of vacancy|
|Non- Scheduled area||3637|
Rajasthan Patwari 2020 Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates for the post of Patwari is done through direct recruitment which means through written examination. After the procedure of application form, candidates are called for written examination. This examination is prepared based on the examination scheme and syllabus. The selection board prepares a list of those candidates who are able to secure the written examination. This list is prepared based on the merit (marks secured by candidates). The selection board may also extend the number of selected candidates to 50% of vacancies released.
Probation and pay scale for Rajasthan Patwari 2020
After the selection, candidates are placed under probation. Candidate can read about the period of probation and pay during probation below:
Period of Probation
- A candidate entering the service of Rajasthan Patwari through direct recruitment s placed under a probation-trainee for 2 years.
- During the period of probation, candidates have to undergo departmental examination and training as the government may, time to time, specify.
Pay during Probation
- Candidates who are appointed as the probation trainee on the post of Patwari, are paid monthly fixed remuneration. This remuneration is fixed by the government from time to time.
Reservation policy for Rajasthan Patwari 2020
Different sections of society are provided with reservation benefits. In the Rajasthan Patwari examination, SC, ST, EWS, Sportsperson, Physically handicap, and Women are provided with reservation benefits. To avail, candidates have to submit their category certificate if applicable. The following percentage of reserved seats are provided under reservation.
|Economically Weaker Section||10%|
Disqualification of Candidates for Rajasthan Patwari 2020
There are certain guidelines on which candidature of any candidate is based on. Candidates for the appointment of Rajasthan Patwari are disqualified based on:
- No candidates will be eligible to be appointed for the Patwari post who has more than 2 children on or after June 06, 2002.
- No married candidate who has accepted dowry for the appointment of the Patwari service.
- No female candidate who is married to a person who already has a wife. Unless Government exempt female on special rules.
- No female or male candidate who has married more than one wife or husband (living) shall be eligible for the appointment of the post.
How to check Rajasthan Patwari Result 2020?
After the commencement of the written examination, the result is declared on the official website of the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board. To check the result, candidates may refer to the steps mentioned below.
1st step: Visit the website of the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSSB), rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
2nd step: Click on the ‘result’ tab present at the bottom of the home page.
3rd step: After clicking on the link, the list of all results will appear. Search for patwari examination.
4th step: Click on the appropriate link of the Patwari exam result and download the PDF.
5th step: Check the name in the list with the help of CTRL+F.
Details present on the Rajasthan Patwari Result 2020
The following details present on the PDF of Rajasthan Patwari result 2020:
- Roll number
- Application Number
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Category selected
About Rajasthan Patwari
The number of vacancies released for the post of Patwari is 4207. The minimum educational qualification candidates must have is a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Candidates have to undergo a written examination to get selected for Rajasthan Patwari. After selection candidates have to undergo probation training for a period of 2 years. Applicants are provided with a fixed salary under their probation period. There are some guidelines mentioned in the notification based on which candidature of the candidates is canceled.
Rajasthan Patwari Bharti Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can check Rajasthan Patwari result at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
Ans : 4207 number of vacancies are released for the post of Patwari.
Ans : Candidates who are selected for the post of Patwari are placed under a probation of 2 years.