|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Rajasthan Post Office Admit Card 2018 has been issued on the official website. Candidates who have filled their application form along with the submission of the application fee on time or before the last date of form filling are able to get their admit card form the official website or from this page. Candidates can check all the details from this page.
Rajasthan Post Office Admit Card 2018
Candidates who have submitted their application form on time along with application fee can download their Rajasthan Postman admit card from the official website. Direct link to download the Rajasthan postman admit card has also been given below. Candidates are advised to download their admit card from the below link before the date of the examination.
|Date of Availability of Admit Card||03 Feb 2018|
|Date of Examination||18 Feb 2018|
Download Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit Card.
Important Instruction Regarding Admit Card
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
The Applicants shall be subjected to an Aptitude Test with a total 100 marks covering the following subjects/ topics. Aptitude Test will be comprising four parts [Part-A, Part-B, Part-C(i), Part-C(ii)]. The total duration of the Aptitude Test will be 2 hours (120 Minutes). There is no negative marking
|Part||No. of Questions||Marks|
|A – General Knowledge||25||25|
|B – Mathematics||25||25|
|C(i) – English||25||25|
|C(ii) – Regional Language||25||25|
General Knowledge: Geography, Indian History, Freedom Struggle, Culture & Sports, General Polity & Constitution of India, Economics, General Science, Current Affairs and Reasoning & Analytical ability of 10th standard.
Mathematics: Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals & Fractions, Relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Percentages, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & Loss, Simple Interest, Average, Discount, Partnership, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Use of Tables & Graphs, Mensuration.
English: Articles, Prepositions, Conjunctions, Tenses, Verbs, Synonyms & Antonyms, Vocabulary, Sentence Structure, Proverbs, Phrases, Questions from small unseen passage etc.
Regional Language (Hindi):
The aptitude test will be held at Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota and Udaipur cities of Rajasthan. Applicants are required to indicate five preferences for Examination Center while applying online.
Applicants are clearly informed that the allotment of Examination Center/City is the prerogative of the department and any request received for change in Examination City/Center/Venue will not be entertained under any circumstances. Examination Center/City will be allotted as per the preferences given by the applicant. However, depending upon number of the candidates, they may be allotted to other locations also.