Rajasthan Post Office Admit Card is issued on the official website. Candidates who have filled their application form along with the submission of the application fee on time or before the last date of form filling are able to get their admit card form the official website or from this page.
On this page we have covered the following Rajasthan Post Recruitment 2016.
#1 Postman & Mail Guard Recruitment 2016 dated 20 Sep 2016 against 75 vacancies.
#2 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) date 23 Sep 2016 against 31 vacancies.
|Event||Postman & Mail-guard||MTS|
|Date of Availability of Admit Card||06 Jan 2017||03 Dec 2016|
|Date of Examination||22 Jan 2017||11 Dec 2016|
Rajasthan Post Office Admit Card 2016 for Postman
Candidates who have submitted their application form on time along with application fee are able to download their Rajasthan Postman admit card from the official website. Direct link to download the Rajasthan postman admit card is given below
Download Rajasthan Post Office Admit Card 2016 for Postman & Mail-guard: Click here to download Rajasthan Post Office Admit Card 2016 for the post of Postman and Mail Guard. Official website where Rajasthan Postman Admit Card 2016 available is rajpostexam.com.
Candidates are advised to download their rajpostexam admit card from the above link before the date of the examination
RajPostExam MTS Admit Card 2016
Candidates are now able to download their Rajasthan Post Office MTS admit card from the official website. Direct link to download the rajpostexam admit card is given below.
Candidates are advised to download their admit card from the above link before the date of the examination.
Important Instruction Regarding Admit Card
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
The Applicants shall be subjected to an Aptitude Test with a total 100 marks covering the following subjects/ topics. Aptitude Test will be comprising four parts [Part-A, Part-B, Part-C(i), Part-C(ii)]. The total duration of the Aptitude Test will be 2 hours (120 Minutes). There is no negative marking.
|Part||No. of Questions||Marks|
|A – General Knowledge||25||25|
|B – Mathematics||25||25|
|C(i) – English||25||25|
|C(ii) – Regional Language||25||25|
The aptitude test will be held at Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota and Udaipur cities of Rajasthan. Applicants are required to indicate three preferences for Examination Center while applying online.
Applicants are clearly informed that the allotment of Examination Center / City is the prerogative of the department and any request received for change in Examination City/Center/Venue will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Examination Center/City will be allotted as per the preferences given by the applicant. However, depending upon number of the candidates, they may be allotted to other locations also.