Rajya Sabha Secretariat has issued the Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2018 to all the candidates who have applied for the various jobs offered by the organisation. The Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2018 has been issued few weeks before the commencement of the examination. Candidates will have to print the admit card by entering the required information such as application number, date of birth etc as per the scheduled dates. Candidates will have to carry the Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2018 at the time of the examination as without the admit card the candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2018
|Online Application Begins From||25 Jul 2017|
|Last Date for Online Application||18 Aug 2017|
|Admit Card||12 Jun 2018|
|Date of Examination||05 to 08 Jul 2018
14, 15 & 21 Jul 2018
Important Instructions Regarding Admit Card
- The admit card will consist of all the important information related to the examination.
- Candidates need to carry the admit card along with a photo ID proof at the examination centre.
The List of the Acceptable Identity Proofs:
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Any other id issued by State or Central Government
- Candidates must ensure that the recent coloured size photograph will be pasted on the admit card in the right place only.
- The admit cards of the candidates will be verified by an authorised person against the photo Id at the time of the examination.
- Candidates will have to keep this in mind that the admit card is an important document without which the candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
How to Download the Admit Card
To download the admit card, the candidates need to follow the following steps given below:
Step 1 – Candidates need to visit the official website i.e. rajyasabha.nic.in.
Step 2 – Next, the candidates need to search for the notification of Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card.
Step 3 – Now, the candidates will have to click on the link for ‘Admit Card 2017’ displayed on the screen.
Step 4 – Candidates will have to enter the required details such as application number, date of birth etc and submit it.
Step 5 – Now, the candidates can download their admit card.
Step 6 – After downloading the admit card, the candidates must check all the details given in the admit card.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Category of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Examination Centre Name and Code
- Examination Centre Address
- Examination Dates and Timings
- Important Instructions for the Candidates
Step 7 – Lastly, the candidates will have to take a printout of the admit card which will be used for the future reference.
The detailed exam pattern for the various posts will be available on the official website of Rajya Sabha. The recruitment process will consist of the Preliminary Examinations, Written Examinations, Skill Test and Interview. Candidates will require minimum qualifying marks to get recruited for the concerned post.
The Scheme of Oration Test/Preliminary Examination for the posts in various Post Groups will be as follows:
Post Group 1 – The Oration Test will be held in both English and Hindi. It will carry 100 marks with 50 marks for oration test in each language. The duration of the examination will be of 3 hours. Candidates will be required to speak extempore in both the languages on one of the seven topics given to them.
Post Group 2 – The Oration Test will be held in English and carry 100 marks. Candidates will have to speak extempore for 3 minutes languages on one of the seven topics given to them.
Post Group 3 – The Preliminary Examination Post Group 3 will be of 3 hours duration and will consist of objective-type questions containing 180 questions, 60 questions from each subject i.e. General Intelligence, General Awareness and English Language.
Post Group 4 – The Preliminary Examination Post Group 3 will be of 3 hours duration and will consist of objective-type questions containing 200 questions, 50 questions from each subject i.e. General Intelligence, General Awareness, English Language and Hindi Language.
Points to Remember
- The admit cards will not be provided through email/post/courier/in person to any candidate, under any circumstances.
- Candidates will have to retain the admit card until the end of the selection process.
- If any discrepancy appears in the admit card, the candidates will have to bring it to the notice of the organisation.
- Candidates will be requested to print out of the admit card before the last date of downloading the admit card.
- Candidates must read all the important instructions given in the admit card.