Rajasthan High Court District Judge Result 2020-2021 – Rajasthan High Cout declares the Rajasthan High Court District Judge Result online at hcrajnic.in. The Rajasthan High Court District Judge Result 2020-2021 releases in the PDF format. It contains the details such as the roll number, name, remarks if required. Moreover, the selection procedure for Rajasthan High Court District Judge includes the written exam and interview. Candidates have to obtain minimum of 45% marks in the exam to qualify it. On qualifying the exam, aspirants are selected for the 85 advertised posts. Get complete details on Rajasthan High Court District Judge Result 2020-2021 in this article.
Rajasthan High Court District Judge Result 2020-2021
Result of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment releases online at the official website of Rajasthan High Court only. So, note down the important dates for Rajasthan High Court District Judge Result 2020-2021 from the table below.
|Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2020-2021 Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
Check result here: Candidates can check Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2020-2021 Result from hcraj.nic.in.
How to check Rajasthan High Court District Judge Result 2020-2021?
The result for Rajasthan High Court District Judge release online through teh ofiial website. Candiates who particpate in this year recruitentcan check the step below.
1st step: Go to the official website of Rajasthan High Court, hcraj.nic.in. Also, the direct link to check the result is available below the dates tbale.
2nd step: Now, click on the recruitment link as available on the home screen.
3rd step: Tap on the “District Cadre Recruitment 2020″link.
4th step: Now, navigate to the result link and click on it.
5th step: The Rajasthan High Court District Judge Result PDF now appears on the screen.
Rajasthan High Court District Judge Selection Procedure 2020-2021
The selection procedure for the Rajasthan District Judge includes two-stage. The first stage s the written examination followed by the personal interview. Check the detailed Rajasthan High Court District Judge Selection Procedure below.
- Written Exam
- The first is the prelims (written examination).
- It takes place as an OMR based test.
- Also, there is no negative marking in the Rajasthan High Court District Judge written prelims exam.
- To qualify the Rajasthan High Court District Judge Prelims exam, candidates need to obatin 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST).
- qualifying candidates will appear for the personal interview round
- After the interview round, a merit list of candidates based on the main exam and interview is published online.
Documents Require for RHC District Judge Recruitment 2020-2021
In this section, we are discussing the documents that aspirants have to submit whenever asked. These are same as that submitted while submitting the online application form. So, check the list of documents required below.
- Caste Certificate/ Class certificate
- Widow women candidate has to produce the death certificate of their husband
- Divorcee women candidates have to produce divorcer proof
- Economically Weaker Section candidates have to finish EWS certificate
- Certified copies of ten judgement fo which candidate has submitted while applying online
- Original certificate of District Judge/ Registrar as Annexure 1 or II given in the notification
- Attested copies of 12th class, school certificate
- Attested copies of Bachelors Law degree
- The attested copies of Enrolment certificate/ Sanad
- Original character certificate
- No Objection Certificate (if applicable)
- Attested copies of documents related to dismissal/ termination/ removal (if any)
- Certificated copies of Judgement/order regarding conviction to an acquittal (if any)
- Copies of Registered FIR (if any)
- Chargesheet filed in a court of law (if any)
- Certified copies of negative final report filed in a court of law or passed order (if any)
- Attested copies of order regarding the permanently debarring/ disqualifying from appearing the exam (if any)
- Attested copies of order regarding professional misconduct under advocates act (if any)
Rajasthan High Court District Judge Vacancies 2021
Rajasthan High Court has advertised 85 vacancies for the Rajasthan High Court District Judge recruitment. Check the image below to know the Rajasthan High Court District Judge Vacancies.
About Rajasthan High Court
Rajasthan High Court is the state-level high court of the Rajasthan state. The court was set up on August 29, 1949. The seat of the court is at Jodhpur and is sanctioned judge strength of 50 judges. Moreover, the first chief justice of Rajasthan High Court was Kamala Kant Verma. The Rajasthan high court also provides several careers opportunities as well. It conducts recruitments for district Judge, chauffeur, Legal researcher, Civil Judge and others.
Ans. This year, total 85 vacancies are out for Rajasthan High Court district judge recruitment,
Ans. To check the result, candidates have ti visit the official website, hcraj.nic.in. Thereafter, click on recruitment> post name> list of shortlisted candidates.