Rajasthan High Court District Judge Recruitment 2021 – Rajasthan High court has released the official notification for District Judge post. The online applications for Rajasthan High Court District Court will re-start from March 16, 2021 onwards. Applicants can apply through the official website hcraj.nic.in. The last date to apply is March 31, 2021. Moreover, the conducting body has announced a total of 85 vacancies for Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021. Read complete details about Rajasthan High Court District Judge Recruitment 2021, selection procedure here.
Latest: The application form for Rajasthan High Court District Judge Recruitment 2021 will reopen from March 16, 2021. Check details here.
Rajasthan High Court District Judge Recruitment 2021
The selection for District Judge is completely based on the direct recruitment mode (competitive exam). Aspirants can refer to the table below to know about the important dates regarding Rajasthan High Court District Judge Recruitment 2021.
|Online submission of Application Form starts from||27 Jan 2021|
|Last date for submission of Application form||27 Feb 2021|
|Last date for receiving the Printout of filled online application||28 Feb 2021|
|Reopen of application form||16 – 31 Mar 2021|
|The link for deposition of application fee till||01 Apr 2021|
RHC District Judge 2021 Notification
The Rajasthan High Court has releases the official notification for the competitive Exam for District Judge. Refer to the snapshot below to download RHC District Judge Notification 2021.
Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021 Vacancies
This year, the conducting body has announced around 85 vacancies for Rajasthan High Court District Judge Recruitment 2021. Aspirants can check the image below to know about the Rajasthan High Court District Judge vacancies 2021.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020-2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applicants start applying for District Judge Recruitment, they must read the eligibility criteria first. Check the educational qualification, age limit and age relaxation below.
- Aspirants must be a Citizen of India.
- They must have a Bachelors degree of Law (Professional) of recognized University.
- Must have been an Advocate for not less than seven years on 27/02/2021.
- Should possess knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagri Script and Rajasthani Dialects and Social Customs of Rajasthan.
- Minimum age limit: 35 years
- Maximum age limit: 45 years
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and Women Candidates.
Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021 Application Form
Eligible candidates can submit their Rajasthan High Court District Judge application form 2021 online. They have to visit the official website which is hcraj.nic.in. Once done with the online application form, candidates must take a print out of the same for the future reference. The official Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021 Application Form deactivates on the last date of application.
Candidates can check the examination fee for the recruitment below.
|General/ Economically Weaker Section/ Other |
Backwards Classes/ More backward classes/
Candidates of Other State
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribe/ Candidates |
of Rajasthan state/ Persons with Disabilities
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020-2021 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021 includes the written exam and interview round Check everything about the selection procedure in details below.
- Written Exam
- The first is the prelims (written examination).
- It takes place as an OMR based test.
- Also, there is no negative marking in the Rajasthan High Court District Judge prelims exam.
- To qualify the exam, candidates need to secure 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST).
- qualifying candidates will appear for the personal interview round
- After the interview round, a merit list of candidates based on the main exam and interview is published online.
Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021 Admit Card
The call letters for Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021 release on the official website hcraj.nic.in. It is important to note that the Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021 admit card is not sent to candidates via any other mode. Aspirants are advised to regularly visit the official website to get the same. Moreover, the Rajasthan High Court District Judge admit card 2021 can be downloaded using the username, password and captcha code.
Documents to Submit for Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021
As per the notice, candidates need to submit the printout of the application form whenever asked. Also, along with the application form, the candidate has to submit some other documents as well. Check the list for the same below.
- Printout of the application form affixed with photograph and signature
- Caste Certificate/ Class certificate
- Widow women candidate has to produce the death certificate of their husband
- Divorcee women candidates have to produce divorcer proof
- Economically Weaker Section candidates have to finish EWS certificate
- Certified copies of ten judgement fo which candidate has submitted while applying online
- Original certificate of District Judge/ Registrar as Annexure 1 or II given in the notification
- Attested copies of 12th class, school certificate
- Attested copies of Bachelors Law degree
- The attested copies of Enrolment certificate/ Sanad
- Original character certificate
- No Objection Certificate (if applicable)
- Attested copies of documents related to dismissal/ termination/ removal (if any)
- Certificated copies of Judgement/order regarding conviction to an acquittal (if any)
- Copies of Registered FIR (if any)
- Chargesheet filed in a court of law (if any)
- Certified copies of negative final report filed in a court of law or passed order (if any)
- Attested copies of order regarding the permanently debarring/ disqualifying from appearing the exam (if any)
- Attested copies of order regarding professional misconduct under advocates act (if any)
Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021 Previous Year Question Papers
Rajasthan High Court District Judge 2021 Result
Candidates can check their Rajasthan High Court District Judge result 2021 online at hcraj.nic.in. First, the conducting body releases the result for the mains exam followed by the interview round. The final result releases based on the performance in the main exam and interview. In case of a tie for the interview, higher preference is given to those candidates who were enrolled as Advocate on earlier date.
About Rajasthan High Court
Rajasthan High Court is the High Court of Rajasthan State, India. The High Court of Rajasthan was founded in 1949 at Jaipur, inaugurated by Rajpramukh, Maharaja Sawai Man Singh. Earlier the court was moved to Jodhpur with the recommendation of Satyanarayan Rao committee. The RHC is sanctioned judge strength of 50 seats. Currently, Indrajit Mahanty is serving as the Chief Justice of Rajasthan High court.
Click Here for full advertisement RJS 2017-2018.
Ans 1. This year Rajasthan High court has announced the recruitment for 85 vacancies.
Ans 2. The selection procedure for Rajasthan District Judge includes the main exam and interview.
Ans 3. Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in Law (professional) to apply for District Judge recruitment.