Railway Protection Force has released the RPF Constable Ancillary Admit Card 2019 for the TT and DV for Group A,B,C,D and F. The admit card/call letter is made available in online mode at the official website, cpanc.rpfonlinereg.org. Candidates have to enter their registration number and date of birth in order to download RPF Constable Ancillary Admit Card 2019. On the day of the exam, candidates must make sure that they carry admit card, along with a valid photo id proof and passport size photograph. To grasp more detailed information about RPF Constable Ancillary Admit Card 2019, candidates can go through this article.
RPF Constable Ancillary Admit Card 2019
Candidates must note that the RPF Constable Ancillary Admit Card 2019 will not be sent to the candidates by post. The admit card acts as an entry ticket at the time of the examination. So, do not forget to carry it on the day of the exam. For more information about RPF Constable Ancillary Admit Card 2019, candidates can go through the schedule given below:
|Availability of Admit Card||19 Mar 2019|
|RPF Constable Ancillary 2019 Examination||Mar 2019|
|Release of RPF Constable Ancillary Admit Card for PET and PMT||12 Jun 2019|
- Click here to download the RPF Constable Ancillary Call Letter 2019 for TT & DV for Group A.
- Click here to download the RPF Constable Ancillary Call Letter 2019 for TT & DV for Group B.
- Click here to download the RPF Constable Ancillary Call Letter 2019 for TT & DV for Group C.
- Click here to download the RPF Constable Ancillary Call Letter 2019 for TT & DV for Group D.
- Click here to download the RPF Constable Ancillary Call Letter 2019 for TT & DV for Group F.
How to download RPF Constable Ancillary Admit Card 2019?
Candidates are required to follow certain steps in order to download RPF Constable Ancillary Admit Card 2019. Candidates can refer to the information given below for the same:
- As a first step, candidates will have to visit the official website of Indian Railway which is cpanc.rpfonlinereg.org. or click on the link provided on this page.
- After visiting the official website, candidates will have to search for the link flashing as “Call Letter” and then will have to click on it.
- Now, click on the relevant group for which you have filled the application form.
- After following the above – mentioned step, candidates will have to enter their Login Credentials such as Registration Number and Password.
- After entering the details mentioned above, click on the login button
- The RPF Constable Ancillary Admit Card 2019 is going to appear on the screen. Downlaod and keep it carefully to carry it on the day of the exam.
Details mentioned on RPF Constable Ancillary Admit Card 2019
There will certain details mentioned on the RPF Constable Ancillary Admit Card 2019. Candidates will be required to go through the admit card thoroughly after downloading it and check whether the details mentioned on it are correct or not. The details which will be mentioned on the admit card are given below:
- Name and Address of the candidate
- Date of the Examination
- Venue of the Examination
- Reporting Time for the examination
- Capture of Biometric Details
- Terminal / Seat Allotment
Note: It is advised to candidates to read the instructions mentioned on the admit card carefully.
Facility of Travel pass for SC/ST Candidates
SC / ST candidates who uploaded the Category proof during the Application process are given an opportunity to take a free travel authority pass. The candidates who apply for the Free travel authority pass need to produce a self-attested photocopy of the Admit Card and SC / ST certificate at the time of checking. The Travel Pass facility is only available for the SC / ST candidates. At the time of the journey, the candidates need to carry the travel pass along with the original category certificate for the verification purposes.
Documents to be carried along with RPF Constable Ancillary Admit Card 2019
Candidates have to carry some documents positively at the time of examination to the examination center which includes the Call Letter, a Photograph, and A Valid Photo ID Proof. No students can enter the exam hall without the necessary documents. So, make sure that you carry it on the day of the examination. Candidates should take one of these documents as the identity proof on the Examination Center-
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Printout of Aadhar Card
- Identity Card issued by the Employer in case the candidate is a Govt. Employee
- School / College / University Photo ID Card
Note- A candidate should take out a colored printout of the RPF Constable Ancillary Admit Card 2019 and the candidate’s photograph should be scanned
Photograph- Candidates should also carry a photograph on the day of the exam. Following are the specifications related to the photograph
- The passport size photograph should be in coloured
- It should match with the photo which has been uploaded at the time of the filling of the application form.
- The dimensions should be 35 mm X 45 mm
- It should be a full frontal view photograph
- The candidate in the photograph must not be wearing accessories like a cap, glasses etc.
Space for Self-Declaration in the RPF Constable Ancillary Admit Card 2019
The candidate must leave some space for Self Declaration on the Admit Card. Space for signature and Left Thumb Impression(LTI) must be there too. The candidate has to write the Self-Declaration on the day of the exam in small letters, self-declaration in capital letters is not accepted. The Signature and Left-Thumb Impression(LTI) procedure is to be completed on the exam day too in the presence of an Invigilator.
RPF Constable Ancillary PET & PMT 2019
Only those candidates are eligible for the PET and PMT round who clears obtains the minimum qualifying marks in the CBT. In this round, the candidates need to perform the various physical tasks like running, long and high jump. Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurement Test is qualifying in nature and no marks are awarded in it. It is compulsory for the candidate to pass the PET and PMT to be eligible for the trade test.
Check the tasks given in the table below which the students need to perform in PET and PMT.
|Running||800 metres in 3 min and 40 sec||1|
|Long Jump||9 feet||2|
|High Jump||3 feet||2|
In the Physical Measurement Test (PMT), the chest and the height of the candidates are measured. Refer to the table below to know the conditions which are to be fulfilled by the male and female candidates.
|Particulars||UR / OBC||SC / ST||Garhwalis, Marathas, Kumaoni, Gorkhas, Dogras, and other category specified by Govt.|
|Heights (in cms) for Males||165||160||163|
|Heights (in cms) for Females||157||152||155|
|Chest (in cm) for Males – Unexpanded||80||76.2||80|
|Chest (in cm) for Males – Expanded||85||81.2||85|
RPF Constable Ancillary CBT Exam Pattern 2019
It is important for the candidates to be aware of the exam pattern as it will allow candidates to know about the weight-age of the questions, what will be the topics which will be covered in the exam etc. So, for that candidates can check the exam pattern given below:
Computer Based Test (CBT):
- Duration: The duration of the examination will be 90 minutes.
- Number of Questions: There will be a total 60 questions.
- Marking Scheme: The candidates will be awarded 01 mark for every correct answer. 1/3 Marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. No mark will be awarded or deducted for questions which will not be attempted.
- Distribution of Questions: Candidates can refer to the table given to know about the number of questions which will be there as per different topics:
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|General Awareness||20 marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||20 marks|
After giving CBT, candidates will have to appear in the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT). After appearing in the PET & PMT, candidates will have to appear in the Trade Tests. As per the performance of the candidates in CBT and subject to their qualifying marks in PET & PMT and Trade Test, candidates will be called for Document Verification.
Important Instructions Related to RPF Constable Admit Card 2019
There are some important instructions which candidates need to follow after and while attaining RPF Constable Admit Card 2019. Candidates can refer to the information given below for the same:
- SMS and Email messages will be sent to all the eligible candidates about the call letter details. So, it is advised to the candidates to provide the correct and authentic details.
- Candidates must bring the admit card to the examination hall, without having it candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Candidates must also note that the photographs must be scanned in color and printed likewise on the call letter.
- No Call Letter will be sent by post.
- Candidates will have to bring a Valid Photo ID positively along with RPF Constable Admit Card 2019.
- Central Recruitment Committee will not accept any requests change for any change in the examination center, date, and session allotted to the candidates.
- The Call Letter of SC / ST candidates will contain the free travel authority and such candidates will be allowed to book the ticket on submission of a self-attested photocopy of e – call letter and SC / ST Certificate.
- Candidates must also keep in mind that the issuance of the admit card will not imply that their candidature has been finally accepted by the CRC.
RPF Constable Ancillary 2019 Result
The Result for RPF Constable Ancillary 2019 will be declared online only. Candidates will have to keep in mind that the result will be declared after each rounds which are Computer Based Test, Physical Efficiency Test / Physical Measurement Test, Trade Test, Document Verification. After the results as per these tests, candidates are required to appear in the Document Verification Round with all the asked certificates and degrees.
A candidate always has some queries related to the Admit Card process. Here is the lift of Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Q.What to I do if I am unable to download the Admit Card?
A. Candidates are unable to download their Admit Card in two cases-if they are ineligible or the Application Form is incomplete. If neither of the above cases are applicable, then there is some technical error and the authorities should be notified of the same immediately.
Q.What do I do if I forgot my Registration Number?
A.You can either avail the option of ”Forget Registration Number” and fill in certain credentials or you can view the confirmation Mail/SMS sent during the Application Process.
Q.Can I change my allotted Examination Centre, time and Venue?
A. No, one cannot change either of the three.
Q. What if there is a discrepancy in my Admit Card?
A. You should immediately conduct the conducting body.