With RPF Admit card 2018 being released on December 09, it makes all the applicants vigilant about the fact that the exam is not far away! And around this time, we understand the need of a candidate. So, here we are providing you with RPF Mock Test 2018 in both Hindi and English languages. That too, all free of cost! This computer-based exam held for Sub Inspector and Constable post will have 120 multiple choice questions that need to be attempted in 90 minutes duration. These RPF Mock Test, we present to you are of Stage 1 computer-based test, which is said to be held on December 20, 2018. There will be no CBT exam conducted for band level SI and Constable post. Furthermore, after qualifying this round, a candidate will be required to appear for PET/PMT, Trade test and document verification rounds. So, all you candidates what are you waiting for?! Scroll down to start practicing!
RPF Constable Mock Test 2018
These RPF Mock Test 2018 have been provided so that a candidate can familiarize oneself with the type of questions, that may be asked. With the help of these mock test, a candidate able to able to assess oneself and solve the questions with maximum accuracy and time. You will find these RPF Mock tests designed as per the RPF Exam pattern and candidates will be tested on their general awareness, arithmetical and general intelligence & reasoning skills. Click the “Start” button, in whichever language medium you want to take the test and start testing yourself!
|Paper Name||Mock Test||Number of Questions||Duration|
|RPF Mock Test (English)||Start||120||1 hour 30 mins|
|RPF Mock Test (Hindi)||Start||120||1 hour 30 mins|
Syllabus of RPF 2018
The syllabus of Railway Protection Force 2018 recruitment exam will be same for SI and Constable post. Candidates will be tested majorly across 3 topics, of which we have mentioned the subtopics below. Make sure, you are able to cover all these important topics before the exam and have some time in hand for revision purpose.
RPF Sub Inspector And Constable Syllabus
- Indian History
- Art & Culture
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- General Science etc.
- Number systems
- Whole numbers
- Decimal and fractions and relationships between numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and proportion
- Profit and loss
- Use of table and graphs
- Time and distance, etc.
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Similarities and differences
- Spatial visualization
- Spatial orientation,
- Problem-solving analysis
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Discriminating observation
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetic number series
- Non-verbal series
- Coding and decoding
- Statement conclusion
- Syllogistic Reasoning
Candidates can click here to view or download RPF 2018 syllabus. Just click the link provided and download it in pdf file format!
RPF 2018 Preparation Tips
As there is only a handful of time left for preparation purpose, a candidate must plan out their preparations accordingly! A candidate must have the right approach towards their RPF 2018 preparation, only then it will prove fruitful to them.
- Don’t panic but plan! – Having a proper plan and executing it, properly often proves to be a savior! As not much time is left, we suppose you are mostly done preparing the topics, listed above. So, focus more on revision now!
- Start revising with all the topics, you find to be difficult ones. And then, revise the easier ones!
- If any last minute doubts arise, make sure to get it clarified from a person who has a knowledge of it!
- Don’t mug up, rather just understand! As you might forget, what you had learned, but won’t forget what you had knowledge of!
- Refer to only authentic reading materials. Don’t waste your time looking for more practice material. Rather, go through each of the listed topics.
About Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2018
RPF conducts recruitment exam for filling up certain vacancies like – Sub Inspector and Constable posts. Both of these posts are for executive level. While the pay scale of a Sub Inspector post has been fixed at Rs. 35,400 + allowance, for Constable post Rs. 21,700 + allowance has been assured. This year, there are 8619 vacancies are available for Constable post and 1120 vacancies available for SI post. RPF will hold 4 selection rounds for these posts, namely CBT, PET/PMT, Trade test and document verification round.