RPSC 1st Grade Sanskrit Admit Card 2020: Rajasthan Public Service Commission is releasing the admit cards for School Lecturer (Sanskrit Education Department) exam soon. The admit cards are released at the website of the RPSC i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. As soon as the admit cards are published, applicants must download them and take a print out. The download process is explained comprehensively in this article. RPSC 1st Grade Sanskrit Admit Card 2020 contain information about the allocated exam center, date, and timings of the competitive exam. Read this article till the end to know more about the admit card.
Latest: The exam date of RPSC 2020 School Lecturer (Sanskrit Education Department) has been announced.
RPSC 1st Grade Sanskrit Admit Card 2020
All applicants must have the duly issued admit card in hard copy to enter the examination center. The admit card is made available through the website as per the schedule before the exam. Check out the event schedule of the RPSC 2020 recruitment of School Lecturer (Sanksrit Education Department) below.
|Release of Admit card||To be announced|
|Date of exam|
04 – 07 Aug 2020
How to download RPSC 1st Grade Sanskrit Admit Card 2020
Admit cards for the competitive examination for recruitment of School Lecturer (Sanskrit Education Department) are released on the official website of the RPSC. Candidates can download the admit card by following the simple procedure explained below.
Step 1: Go to the website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. The website is accesible through the address rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Step 2: At the bottom left of the page, click on “Go to Exam Dashboard”
Step 3: In the row fpr “School Lecturer (Sanskrit Edu.) – 2018” click on the link for admit card. The admit card link is available as per schedule. Refer image below.
Step 4: Enter application ID, date of birth and click on “Submit” to open and download the admit card.
Important instructions for RPSC 1st Grade Sanskrit Admit Card 2020
The admit card issued by the RPSC for the recruitment examination of School Lecturer (Sanskrit Education Department) is extremely important. candidates must take note of the following points related to the admit card as mentioned below.
- The admit cards must be downloaded from the website as per instructions. Only RPSC issued admit cards are accepted to be valid.
- The admit cards are not sent by the RPSC to any candidate by post or any other means. Candidates must note that they should download the admit card in their interest when released.
- The admit card contains information regarding the date, time and venue of the examination.
- Do not forget to print the admit card after downloading. At the examination center, the print out must be produced.
- Candidates are advised to carry government-issued photo identity along with the admit card to the exam center.
Exam schedule of RPSC 1st Grade Sanskrit 2020
The examination of RPSC 1st Grade Sanskrit 2020 is to be conducted on the dates as specified by the Commission through the website. the examination is conducted in two shifts every day and candidates must appear in the respective shift allocated for the examination. The detailed exam schedule can be checked below.
|General Knowledge||10:00 AM to 11:30 AM||11 May 2020|
|Hindi||09:00 AM to 12:00 PM||12 May 2020|
|English||02:00 PM to 05:00 PM||12 May 2020|
|Literature||09:00 AM to 12:00 PM||13 May 2020|
|Grammar||02:00 PM to 05:00 PM||13 May 2020|
|History||09:00 AM to 12:00 PM||14 May 2020|
|General Grammar||02:00 PM to 05:00 PM||14 May 2020|
Exam pattern of RPSC 1st Grade Sanskrit 2020
RPSC 1st Grade Sanskrit 2020 examination is to be conducted for two papers viz. Paper I & II. Among these, Paper I is common for applicants across all eligible subjects. Paper-II is subject-specific as per the choice of the applicants. The detailed exam pattern of the competitive examination is provided below.
- Language: The question paper is set in English, Hindi and Sanskrit.
- Exam Mode: The examination is conducted online
- Sections: There are two papers to be completed viz. Paper I & II
- Number of questions: There are 75 questions in Paper I and 150 questions in Paper II
- Type of questions: Only MCQ type questions are asked.
- Duration: Paper I is of 01 hours 30 minutes while Paper II is of 03 hours.
Following is the detailed distribution of marks across Paper I & II of the examination.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission is the state level authority for the recruitment activities for governmental agencies of Rajasthan. RPSC conducts various recruitment examinations and selection procedures for filling in vacancies in different state government departments of Rajasthan. The current examination is being conducted for the recruitment of School Lecturers for appointment in the Sanskrit Education Department of Rajasthan in 264 vacancies.