RPSC ACF 2020: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is released the notification for 204 vacancies through notification number F(91) Exam/ACF-Ranger/2013 -14/333. The RPSC ACF 2020 is scheduled to take place from September 20-27, 2020. Qualifying candidates are recruited into the vacancies for Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) and Forest Range Officer (FRO). Application windows are open for the examination from February 04 to 23, 2020. Read this article to know complete details of the RPSC ACF 2020 examination including important events and dates.
Latest: Exam date of RPSC ACF 2020 examination is now available. Check below.
RPSC ACF 2020
RPSC reopened applications due to the increase in vacancies of Forest Range officers. The vacancies for FRO advertised through notification number 06/Exam/ACF-Forest Range Officer Grade-I/2018-19 increased from 70 to 105. Candidates who applied before are therefore not required to reapply. Check out the important dates below.
|Start of online application||04 Feb 2020|
|End of online application||23 Feb 2020|
|Correction window for EWS||07 to 16 Mar 2020|
|Date of Examination||20 -27 Sep 2020|
RPSC ACF 2020 Exam Date Announced
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the exam date of Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) and Forest Range Officer (FRO) Grade I. RPSC ACF 2020 examination is scheduled to be held from September 20 to 27, 2020.
RPSC ACF 2020 Admit Card
Admit cards for the RPSC ACF 2020 examination are released by the Commission through the official website. Admit card release date is going to be announced approximately 7 days before the exam. Candidates can download the admit card by logging in to the portal using their SSO ID and password.
RPSC ACF 2020 Syllabus
RPSC ACF 2020 syllabus comprises of two compulsory papers of General Knowledge and General English. In addition, the syllabus also contains two optional subjects from the available subject list. Check out the detailed syllabus of the RPSC ACF 2020 examination below.
RPSC ACF 2020 Exam Pattern
RPSC ACF 2020 examination comprises of objective type questionnaire. Each paper from the compulsory subjects carries a maximum mark of 100 each. Each paper from the optional subjects carries a maximum mark of 200 each. Check out below the detailed exam pattern of RPSC ACF 2020 examination.
- Language: The examination is conducted in Hindi and English language.
- Exam mode: The examination is conducted through both online and offline modes.
- Sections: There are four papers in all.
- Total marks: 600
- Type of questions: All questions are of the objective/multiple choice question (MCQ) type.
Check out detailed question paper pattern of RPSC ACF 2020 below
|Compulsory 1||100||3 Hours|
|Compulsory 2||100||3 Hours|
|Optional 1||200||3 Hours|
|Optional 2||200||3 Hours|
RPSC ACF 2020 Exam Centre
The examination centre of the RPSC ACF 2020 is announced tentatively at Ajmer center. Candidates can also get detailed information of the exam center and date of examination from the admit cards.
RPSC ACF 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must be within the minimum age of 18 years and the maximum age of 40 years as on 01 January 2019. Check out below the detailed information of the age limit relaxation for candidates of different reserved categories.
Candidates having a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or Engineering are eligible to apply. Candidates having a Bachelor’s degree with at least any one of the following subjects below are also eligible to apply.
- Animal husbandry & Veterinary science
- Computer application/Science
- Environmental Science
RPSC ACF 2020 Application Form
Applications for the RPSC ACF 2020 examination can be submitted through the official website of the Commission. Only online applications are accepted for the RPSC ACF 2020 examination.
How to apply
Check out the detailed step by step guide to register and apply for RPSC ACF 2020 examination below.
- Step 1: Type rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in at the address bar of the web browser and press enter.
- Step 2: Click on the “RPSC online” tab and and select “Apply online”
- Step 3: Click on the “New application portal (through SSO)” and then on “Go to SSO portal”.
- Step 4: Click on “Registration” tab and then choose from the available options to register with.
- Step 5: Upon successful registration, the candidate’s SSO ID is generated.
- Step 6: Click on the “login” tab and enter SSO ID and password.
- Step 7: Enter personal details and click “Update”.
- Step 8: Click on the “Recruitment portal” option.
- Step 9: Look for the “ACF and Forest Range Officer Grade- I” option in the “Ongoing recruitment” tab.
- Step 10: Click on the “Apply Now” button and click “yes” to fetch data from the candidate profile.
- Step 10: Enter all required details in the application form and click “next” to go to the qualification detail form.
- Step 11: Enter all qualification/experience details and click “choose file” for each qualification/experience to upload mark sheet/work experience. Click “Next”.
- Step 12: Upload photograph and signature and click “Next”.
- Step 13: Select Optional subject 1 & 2 and click “Next” to open the preview of the application form.
- Step 14: Do a final recheck of the entries, click on the declaration, and then click on “Pay fee”.
- Step 15: Allow permissions by clicking on “Yes/OK” to be redirected to the payment gateway.
- Step 16: Select payment option and click “Pay now”.
- Step 17: Provide details and click on “Make Payment”.
- Step 18: Take a print out of the final application form.
Candidates are required to upload specified documents to apply for the RPSC ACF 2020 examination. Scanned images of the following documents must be uploaded.
- Marksheets of all educational qualification
- Work experience certificates
- Passport size photo
Candidates are required to upload scanned digital images of their recent passport size photograph and signature to fill up the application form. The following specifications for the image files must be complied with.
|Image||Maximum file size|
|Passport size photo||50 to 100Kb|
|Signature||20 to 50Kb|
|Marksheet & work experience||500Kb|
RPSC ACF 2020 Cut Off
Candidates must secure a minimum aggregate qualifying mark of 40% in the RPSC ACF 2020 examination. Each candidate is also required to secure an individual qualifying mark of 35% in each of the compulsory subjects. Check out details below.
RPSC ACF 2020 Vacancies and Seats
RPSC ACF 2020 examination is conducted to recruit a total number of 204 Assistant Conservator of Forest and Forest Range Officer (Grade I). The distribution of the vacancies across different reserved and unreserved categories can be checked below.
RPSC ACF 2020 Answer Key
Answer keys are released by the Commission through their official website at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The answer keys are published under the “Candidate Information” tab on the homepage of the Commission’s website.
RPSC ACF 2020 Result
RPSC ACF 2020 result is published through the official website of the Commission. The result is published as a merit list of qualifying candidates. The result of the examination is to be released after the final revised answer keys are published. Candidates can download results by clicking on the “Results” tab under the “Important Links” section at the homepage.
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission is the apex authority of the Government of Rajasthan administrating over different governmental and public service work departments. The Commission organizes recruitment programs for filling up vacancies at different government departments every year. The RPSC ACF 2020 examination recruits eligible candidates as Assistant Conservator of Forest and Forest Range Officer (Grade I) for the Government of Rajasthan.