RPSC FSO Result 2019 -2020 – Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the result or final selection list of the candidates who qualified the RPSC FSO 2019-2020 recruitment examination & stages as per the norms. RPSC FSO Result 2019-2020 is published on the official website i.e., rajasthan.rpsc.gov.in. After qualifying the prescribed examination & all the stages of recruitment, all the shortlisted candidates will get posting in the medical & health department of Rajasthan Govt. After appointment as Food Safety Officer salary will be provided as per the fix pay plan during your probation period. For more information regarding RPSC FSO Result 2019-2020, like how to check the result, vacancy details & selection procedure; etc read this article completely.
Latest: RPSC FSO Result 2019-2020 has been released. Check below.
RPSC FSO Result 2019-2020
In order to get some information about RPSC FSO Result 2019-2020 events & its dates. Below a table is given which contains all the important dates & events regarding the same.
|Date of RPSC FSO 2019 Examination||25 Nov 2019|
|Declaration of RPSC FSO 2019-2020 Results||13 Mar 2020|
Result: Click here for RPSC FSO Result 2019-2020
How to check the RPSC FSO Result 2019-2020?
In this section you can get all step-by-step information regarding how to check the RPSC FSO Result 2019-2020. To check the result, it is compulsory to appear in the examination & to qualify the same as per the recruitment instructions.
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission (rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in) OR.
- Click on the link given on this page to check the same.
- Now click on the “Candidates’s Information” section available on the homepage of RPSC.
- Then, click on the “Results” section to follow the further instructions accordingly.
- Finally, cross-check all the details given in the RPSC FSO 2019-2020 results & preserve the same for further usage & clarification.
RPSC FSO 2019-2020 Selection Procedure/Steps of Selection
Stages of selection or criteria is given & also an image is provided below from the official notification just for reference. The final posting or the selection of the candidates for the post of Food Safety Officer under medical & health department of Rajasthan Government.
Total number of Marks: 100 marks.
Number of stages: Three (3).
Weight-age Ratio: 40:20:40.
Detailed description along with weight-age marks distribution is as follows:
|Weight-age of Screening Test||40 marks|
|Weight-age of Academic Performance||20 marks|
|Weight-age of Interview||40 marks|
Formula for Weight-age Calculation- For 40 marks of Screening Test of RPSC FSO 2019-2020 recruitment is to be calculated on the basis of following formula:
Marks Secured in Screening Test X 40 divided by (/) Total marks of Screening Test.
RPSC FSO 2019-2020 Vacancy Distribution/Rervation
Here in this section details regarding the category wise vacancy distribution or reservation of the total number of vacant posts. Below an image is provided for in-depth RPSC FSO 2019-2020 Vacancy distribution/reservation.
Categories Included: UR (Un-reserved), SC, ST, BC, MBC & EWS (Economically Weaker Section).
RPSC FSO Vacancy Details 2019-2020
Post Name: Food Safety Officer.
Total number of Vacancy: 98, which includes both TSP & Non-TSP posts.
Vacancy Break-up: 89 for Non TSP & 09 for TSP.
Job Location: Final posting is to be done with the state of Rajasthan.
Pay Scale or Grade Pay: All the candidates who gets final posting orders as Food Safety Officer (FSO), such employees will get the salary on the basis of fixed pay scale i.e., L-11 (Grade Pay – 4200/-). Here all the candidate must note that as per state governments rule, all the appointed candidates will get salary on a fix pay basis during probation period.
Important Instructions regarding RPSC FSO 2019-2020 recruitment
It is to inform that all the register candidates of Rajasthan Public Service Commission’s recruitment for the post of Food Safety Officer, it is must to follow all the given instructions carefully in order to complete the RPSC FSO 2019-2020 recruitment process without any hurdle.
- First of all the it is compulsory to fulfill the eligibility criteria & the online application process as per the instructions.
- Next & utmost important step is to get the admit card or the call letter before the last date in order to appear in the examination without any hurdle.
- Now cross-check all the details mentioned in the admit card for any misprint of information & preserve your admit card for further clarification & communication.
- Once the prescribed examination gets over Rajasthan Public Service Commission will publish the answer key on its official website as per the schedule dates.
- After the answer key gets published, candidates get weight-age marks on the basis of set parameters.
- It is always mandatory to memorize all the important topics & details of syllabus, which is covered in the examination of RPSC FSO 2019-2020..
- By memorizing all the covered topics it is help to cross-check all your doubts regarding examination.
- Final posting orders will be given to all the candidates who qualified & cleared all the stages of recruitment.