RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card 2020: The admit cards for the RSMSSB Pharmacist Recruitment 2020 are issued by the Board on the official website. The admit cards can be downloaded as per schedule by vising the website i.e. rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates are required to enter their application number and token number (payment) to download the admit card. The date of the examination is declared to be held on April 19, 2020. Read this article to know the process to download RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card 2020 and exam pattern.
Latest: Exam dates for the RSMSSB Pharmacist Recruitment 2020 has been announced. Check below
RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card 2020
RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card 2020 is mandatory to enter the examination hall. The admit card contains the important details of the exam center, date and time of the examination. Read this article to check the important dates related to RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card 2020 below.
|Admit card release date||To be announced|
|Date of written exam|
27 Dec 2020
Admit Card: RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card 2020 releases as per schedule. Click here to download.
How to Download RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card 2020
Downloading the RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card 2020 is a fairly easy task. The steps given below can be followed to download the admit card from the official website.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the RSMSSB at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Step 2: Click on the “Admit Card” tab at the bottom of the page.
Step 3: Click on the link to download the admit card for RSMSSB Pharmacist Recruitment 2020. The link is activated when the admit card is released.
Step 4: Enter the application form number and token number (token generated during payment of fees).
Step 5: Download and generate a print out of the admit card.
RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card 2020 Important Instructions
- Candidates must note that the admit card is mandatory to enter the exam hall. Candidates without a valid admit are not allowed to appear in the exam.
- Candidates are advised to carry a government issued photo identity along with the admit card.
- Candidates can get the complete details of the allocated exam center, date and timings of the exam from the admit card.
- The admit cards are released on the website of the RSMSSB. Candidates will not be sent admit cards individually by post or through any other means.
RSMSSB Pharmacist Admit Card 2020 Exam Pattern
The examination for the RSMSSB Pharmacist Recruitment 2020 consist of a single question paper of 150 marks in total. The question paper consists of objective type questions only. The examination is conducted in the offline mode on OMR sheets. Candidates must note that there are provisions for negative marking in the examination. For each incorrect answer, candidates are liable for the deduction of 1/3 marks. The details of the examination can be checked below.
- Language: The question paper is set in English and Hindi language.
- Exam mode: The examination is conducted offline.
- Sections: There are two sections of the question paper namely general studies and pharmacy.
- Number of questions: The question paper consist of 150 questions in all.
- Type of questions: All questions of the exam are objective type.
Find out the detailed marks distribution of RSMSSB Pharmacist Recruitment Exam 2020 below.
The Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board is the conducting body of the 2020 pharmacist recruitment exam. The recruitment examination is conducted by the Board to fill up 1736 vacancies advertised. The RSMSSB is the apex body for the recruitment of candidates through examinations and screening tests to fulfill staffing needs of various departments of the State Government of Rajasthan.
Leave a Reply