Safdarjung Hospital Senior Resident 2019 Result – Safdarjung Hospital has announced online registrations for Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment through written test and interview. Safdarjung Hospital Senior resident recruitment test will be held on as per schedule. Candidates must have known that Examination conducted in two parts i.e written test and Interview. Candidates clearing the written test with the qualifying marks will be eligible to participate in the Interview. A merit list has been published after the written test and interview had been selected. After the interview process, the final results will be declared. Candidates can check all the details regarding Safdarjung Hospital Senior Resident 2019 Result from this page below.
Safdarjung Hospital Senior Resident Result
Safdarjung Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment result will be announced after successful conduction of the examination. Candidates applying for the senior resident recruitment exam can check their results through this page. Safdarjung Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment exam will be held on as per schedule. The important schedule regarding Safdarjung Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment result is given below the table.
|Written Test date||To be announced!|
|Result date||To be announced!|
Result: Safdarjung Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment result will be available at the official website, i.e., www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in
How to check Result of Safdargunj Hospital Senior Resident
Candidates can check the result at the official website or direct link will be provided. The details of the admit card will be entered to the required field of the result page. The following to steps to check the result on the official website are:
- Applicants visit the official website or click on the link that will be provided above.
- Check for the written test/interview Result.
- Enter the login credentials on the required area.
- To download and take print out of the result page
The candidate must bring following original certificates at the time of counselling/interview-
- Certificate in support of age (10th certificate)
- Registration with DMC, DCI or any State Registration for Dental/Maxillofacial Surgery only.
- Mark sheets of MBBS / BDS / MD /MS / DNB /MDS (all years). d. Internship Completion Certificate.
- MD/MS/DNB/Diploma Pass & Experience Certificate.
- SC/ ST/OBC Caste certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India.
- EWS certificate issued by the competent authority as per DOPT for GOI job.
- Undergraduate and Post graduate attempt certificate. i. Experience certificate, if any.
**Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued on or after March 01, 2019 by the competent authority of State/Govt. of India in the Format prescribed by DOPT, Govt. of India for the appointment to the Central Government Job.
Leave a Reply