SBI Apprentice Result 2022- The State Bank of India releases the SBI Apprentice Result 2022 along with the scorecard and marks on the official website, sbi.co.in. Candidates who are keen to view their names in the list of selected candidates can get their SBI Apprentice Result from the State Bank of India’s official website once it is released. SBI Apprentice recruiting will be performed in two stages: a written examination and a local language test. To be included on the merit list, the candidate must pass both of the tests. Read the entire post to learn how to get your SBI Apprentice Result, essential dates, and what to do after candidates have your SBI Apprentice written test result.
SBI Apprentice Result 2022
SBI publishes the Apprentice recruitment results online at sbi.co.in. SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 results are available in PDF and individual formats. Find out more about the SBI Apprentice Result 2022 by reading on:
|Date of Online Test||17 & 20 Sep 2021|
|Result date||02 Nov 2021|
|Scoarecard||02 Nov 2021|
Check result here- Candidates can download the SBI Apprentice Result from its official website sbi.co.in
SBI Apprentice 2022 Result Date
Last year, SBI apprentice exam was conducted on September 17 and 20, 2021 for which the result was announced on Novemebr 02, 2021 that is 43 days after the exam. So, this year as well candidates can expect SBI Apprentice result 43 days after the exam.
How to download SBI Apprentice Result 2022?
SBI Apprentice publishes its result in PDF format on the State Bank of India’s official website, sbi.co.in. To check the SBI Apprentice Result 2022, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the State Bank of India’s official website at sbi.co.in. Select the above-mentioned result link.
- Now, SBI’s home page will appear on the candidate’s computer screen.
- Now on the computer screen a new page will appear if candidates scroll down and select “Careers.”
- On the site, look for the most recent announcements.
- In the notification bar, look for and click on SBI Apprentice Result 2022 for written examination.
- The login page will appear on the candidates system’s screen.
- Enter your proper credentials, such as your registration number and the date of your birth.
- On your screen, you will see your SBI Apprentice Result 2022.
- Download the result and store it for future use in the recruitment process.
SBI Apprentice Cut off
The difficulty level of the exam administered by the exam authority for the given post can be estimated using previous year cut-off marks. Candidates who are preparing to take the forthcoming SBI Apprentice test should review the SBI Apprentice Previous Year Cut Off Marks to get a sense of the grade distribution.
|Subjects||2019 Cut off|
|Reasoning ability and Computer aptitude||18-20|
Selection Procedure of SBI Apprentice 2022
The SBI Apprentice Selection Process 2022 consists of two stages: an online written test and a language test in the local language.
1) Online Written Test: Except for the General English component, the online written test will be objective and multilingual (English and Hindi). Candidates who pass the online written exam will be invited to take the local language test.
2) Local Language Test: The local language test will be based on the state’s designated language. Candidates must apply from a state in which he or she is fluent in at least one of the state’s native languages. Speaking, reading, writing, and comprehending skills are all excellent.
The final selection for SBI Apprentice 2022 will be based on both the online written test and the local language test. Based on the results of both phases, the final merit will be announced. SBI Apprentice Final Selection 2022 does not include an interview process.
SBI Apprentice Salary
Candidates who are chosen for the position of SBI Apprentice will be required to work for the bank for one year and will be paid a monthly stipend. The apprenticeship may be extended for another year after one year, and then for another year after that. A candidate can work as an SBI Apprentice for a maximum of three years. Note that the apprentices are only eligible for the monthly stipend for these three years, with no further allowances or incentives.
|Year||Incentive per month|
|1st year||Rs. 15000|
|2nd year||Rs. 16500|
|3rd year||Rs. 19000|
What After SBI Apprentice Result Is Out ?
Candidates will be chosen based on their performance in the online written exam, and they must be fluent in the local language of their choice. To see their name on the final merit list of SBI Apprentice, candidates must pass the local language test. Check out the stages below to learn about the final selection process.
- Candidates who pass the written examination will be invited for document verification.
- Before joining, candidates must pass a local language test.
- To ensure physical fitness, you must pass all of the medical screening tests.
The State Bank of India is a government-owned bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is India’s largest public sector bank, accounting for more than a quarter of the country’s total deposits and loans. It is India’s oldest bank, having been founded in 1806 under the name “bank of Calcutta.” In July 1955, the bank was nationalised.
- Check Result Here: Click here to check SBI Apprentice Result 2021
- Click here to scorecard for SBI Apprentice Exam 2021.
Ans : The result for SBI Apprentice Recruitment releases in PDF form as well as in individual form. The result in PDF format is a merit list of all the candidates who shortlisted the exam
Ans : The candidates will need login details to check the result individually. To check the result in the merit list, the candidate will need roll no. to check the result.
Ans. SBI has announced 6100 vacancies for SBI Apprentice vacancies.