SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India (SBI) has released the notification for 8500 apprentice recruitment at sbi.co.in. Online registration of the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 begins today, i.e November 20, 2020. The registration window will remain open up to December 12, 2020. Any graduate from a recognized university is eligible to apply for the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020. The exam for the apprentice recruitment of SBI is tentatively scheduled to be conducted in January 2021. Read the article to know eligibility, application process and other important details of Apprentice Recruitment of SBI.
Latest: Notification of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 is Out. Click Here to Download.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
The candidates who clear the 03 year training period to be permanently recruited by the bank. The apprentice will not be an employee of SBI bank. Below is the matrix of all the relevant dates for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
|SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020||Dates|
|Start Date of Application Form||20 Nov 2020|
|End date of Application Form||10 Dec 2020|
|Release Date of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of Online Test||Jan 2021 (tentative)|
|Result date||To be announced|
|Admit Card for Language Test||To be announced|
|Date of Language Test||To be announced|
|Final Result Date||To be announced|
SBI Apprentice Notification 2020
State Bank of India has recently uploaded the official notification for SBI Apprentice recruitment. The snapshot of SBI Apprentice notification is available below. Candidates interested in the recruitment can download the notification by clicking on the image below.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment Vacancies 2020
Below are the state-wise and category wise divide of the total vacancies of the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
SBI Apprentice Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidate applying for this job profile must fulfil the eligibility criteria. The candidates who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria will be eliminated from the selection process and the application form of such candidates will stand cancelled.
- Minimum age limit: 20 years
- Maximum age limit: 28 years
- The candidates must at least have graduation degree as on December 31, 2020.
- The candidates must know how to read, speak and write the language selected for the language test.
Note: Candidates who have training or job experience of 01 year or more after the educational qualification are not eligible for SBI Apprentice recruitment 2020.
SBI Apprentice Application Form 2020
The application form for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 releases online at sbi.co.in. Candidates who meet the prescribed eligibility can submit their SBI Apprentice applications by referring to the steps below.
- Browse the official website of SBI, sbi.co.in.
- Thereafter, click on the ‘careers’ link present on the right side of the homescreen.
- Now, tap on the join sbi > current openings to get the direct link for SBI Apprentice recruitment application form.
- Under the ‘ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961’ link, candidates will get the ‘apply online’ link.
- On clicking that link, aspirants are directed to the registration page. Here, register by entering the email address and mobile number.
- Hereafter, enter the login details and proceed to submit applications.
- Ensure to make the payment of the application fee and upload the documents.
Exam Pattern SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
The exam pattern of online written exam is already defined. You can refer the same from below.
- Mode of Exam: The exam is in online written exam format.
- Language: The question paper will be is 02 languages i.e. Hindi and English, except for the test of General English.
- Duration: 1 hour only. The candidates get only 15 minutes to solve a section.
- No. of Questions: The question paper will have 100 questions.
- Type of Questions: All the questions will be of MCQ type only.
- Marking Scheme: For every right answer, the candidate will be given 1 mark each and there is negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer attempted.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25|
SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2020
The candidates can download the SBI Apprentice admit card for every exam from the official website, sbi.co.in. As[irnats have to login and then download the admit card for each stage separately. Know more about SBI Apprentice admit card below:
- The admit card for the online written exam and language test is released separately.
- Aspirants need login details which are registration no and password to download the admit card.
- The candidates should carry with them the photo ID proof such as passport, aadhar card, PAN card, permanent driving license etc. and a photocopy of the same along with the admit card to the exam centre.
- Acquaint Yourself Booklet for SBI Apprentice – Aspirants can download the acquaint yourself booklet from SBI website only. For this, they have to login using their registration number and password/ date of birth.
SBI Apprentice Result 2020
SBI declares the result for Apprentice recruitment online at sbi.co.in. The result for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 releases in PDF form as well as in individual form. Know more about SBI Apprentice Result 2020 below:
- The candidates have to login details to check the result individually.
- The result in PDF format is a merit list of all the candidate who shortlisted the exam.
- To check the result in the merit list, the candidate need roll no. to check the result.
- The candidates who clear the online written exam can appear for the language test. To clear the online written exam, candidates must score the marks equal to or more the minimum cut-off marks scored by the candidates.
- Aspirants who qualify the language test as well will be considered for the final recruitment.
- Moreover, the final appointment is subject to verification of eligibility, qualifying local language test and medical examination.
Selection Procedure of SBI Apprentice 2020
The selection process of the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 includes online written exam and language tests.
Online Written Exam:
- The online written exam is a 1 hour test of 100 marks.
- The question paper is divided into 4 sections of 50 marks each. For every right answer the candidate will get 1 mark and for the wrong answer, the candidate will get -0.25 marks.
- The candidates who qualify the online test is eligible to appear in the language test.
- Candidates must know how to speak, read and write the language opted by them.
- For this, they have to undergo an online examination where the questions are asked related to the specified local languages of the states.
- Candidates who produce 10th/ 12th class certificate as a proof that thy have studies local language are exempted from the language test.
- Candidates are considered eligible for the vacant posts of SBI Apprentice once they qualify the medical exam.
SBI Apprentice Job Profile
The apprentice is a job where a person has to learn the work of the trade while serving the organisation. An apprentice is never an employee of the organisation/ bank. He is kept at practice while his work may or may not be used. The period in which a person learns to work in a particular trade is called the training period. Some organisation recruit the most eligible apprentice for a permanent job as well.
Training Period: The training period for the SBI Apprentice Job Profile is 3 year.
SBI Apprentice Salary: The salary standard set by the bank is Rs.15000/- per month for the first year, Rs. 16500/- per month for 2nd year and Rs. 19000/- per month for 3rd year.
The State Bank India is a nationalised bank with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is the largest public sector bank of India with more than one-fourth of total deposits and loans of the country. It is the oldest bank of India established in the year 1806 with the name “bank of Calcutta”. The bank was nationalised on July 1955.
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – information brochure.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 FAQs
Ans: The job of the apprentice is about learning a particular trade for a period of time before actually doing the job. The learning period or the training period in the SBI Apprentice Job Profile is of 03 year. The candidates who learn perfectly in this time period may be recruited by the bank
Ans: The total number of vacancies that are announced by the bank is 8500.
Ans : The selection procedure of SBI Apprentice Recruitment consists of 1. online written exam 2. language test Candidates who clear the online test appears for the language test for which they have opted during the application form. And candidates who will clear the language test are then called for the medical examination.