SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India (SBI) conducts the SBI Apprentice 2022 examination. Eligible Indian citizens can apply for the position of Apprentice in the State Bank of India. The date of online registration of application and payment of fees will be notified in due time. Candidates should keep checking the official website for notices, sbi.co.in. Those who have bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for SBI Apprentice exam. The candidates will be shortlisted for vacant posts based on the online exam, language test and medical exam. Candidates can get all the details regarding the SBI Apprentice 2022 from this article.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2022
The candidates who clear the 01 year training period to be permanently recruited by the bank. The apprentice will not be an employee of SBI bank. The examination date will be notified on this website. Candidates should keep reading the article for more information about the SBI Apprentice 2022, dates, eligibility, pattern, etc.
|SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021||Dates|
|Start Date of Application Form||To be announced|
|End date of Application Form||To be announced|
|Release Date of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of Online Test||To be announced|
|Result date||To be announced|
Overview of SBI Apprentice 2022
State Bank of India organizes the SBI Apprentice 2022. The details regarding this can be found on the official website, sbi.co.in. The number of vacancies for this post will be notified by SBI. In 2021, SBI had announced 6100 vacancies for Apprentice posts. The candidates will be qualifying for the vacant posts based on the marks obtained in the online exam, language test and medical exam. The candidate should be well versed in the language they have chosen. The qualifying marks will be decided later by the board.
SBI Apprentice 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate applying for this job profile must fulfil the eligibility criteria. In case the candidates who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria can not apply. Check out the SBI Apprentice eligibility below.
- Age Limit: Minimum age limit is 20 years and Maximum age limit is 28 years
- Education Qualification: The candidates must at least have a graduation degree as on December 31, 2021.
- Language: The candidates must know how to read, speak and write the language selected for the language test.
- Candidates who have training or job experience of 01 year or more after the educational qualification are not eligible for SBI Apprentice recruitment 2022
SBI Apprentice Application Form 2022
The application form for SBI Apprentice is released online on the official website: sbi.co.in. The link to the application form is sbi.co.in. Candidates can view how to submit the SBI Apprentice application form 2022 below.
- Candidates should visit the official website of SBI, sbi.co.in.
- Candidates should click on the ‘careers’ link present on the right side of the homescreen.
- Candidates should tap on the join sbi > current openings to get the direct link for SBI Apprentice recruitment application form.
- Under the ‘ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961’ link, candidates will get the ‘apply online’ link.
- Candidates should click that link and on clicking that link, aspirants are directed to the registration page.
- Candidates should then register by entering the email address and mobile number.
- The candidate should then enter the login details and proceed to submit applications.
- After ensuring all the details, the application fee is paid and upload the documents.
Note – This application fee is Rs 300 for general candidates. It is free of cost for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern 2022
Knowing the exam pattern will help the candidates to understand the basics of the exam and score more.
- Mode of Exam: Online written
- Language: Hindi and English, except for the test of General English.
- Duration: 1 hour only. The candidates get only 15 minutes to solve a section.
- No. of Questions: 100 questions.
- Type of Questions: MCQ type only.
- Marking Scheme: For every right answer, the candidate gets 1 mark each and negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer attempted.
|Sections||Total number of questions||Total marks|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25|
Recommended: SBI apprentice syllabus
SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2022
The admit card for SBI Apprentice is released online on the official website: sbi.co.in. To download the SBI Apprentice admit card the candidate would require the registration number and password to log in. Candidates must carry the hard copy of the SBI Apprentice admit card to the exam center on the day of the online examination as well as the language exam. Candidates should also carry photo ID proof. The admit card contains the exam date and time, exam centers, reporting time, and important instructions. Aspirants can download the acquaint yourself booklet from SBI website only. The candidates will require their registration number and password. In case they forget the password, it is their date of birth.
SBI Apprentice Result 2022
The results of SBI Apprentice are released online after the exam is over. The candidates should login details to check the SBI Apprentice result in the official website, sbi.co.in. Result PDF of the merit list of all the shortlisted candidates roll number will be given. Candidates who score marks equal to or more the minimum cut-off marks will be selected. The candidates who clear the online written exam can appear for the language test. The candidate will be considered for the final recruitment if they qualify in the language round. Please note, the final appointment is subject to verification of eligibility, qualifying local language test and medical exam. If during verification any document is found to be fake, the candidate will be disqualified.
Selection Procedure for SBI Apprentice 2022
The selection process of the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 happens in 3 steps: First the online written exam, qualifying candidates come for the language tests. Finally, there is a medical test before the final result.
Online Written Exam:
- It is a 1 hour test of 100 marks.
- There are 4 sections in the question with 50 marks each.
- For every right answer the candidate will get 1 mark and for the wrong answer, the candidate 0.25 marks will be deducted
- The candidates who qualify the online test will appear in the language test.
- Candidates must know how to speak, read, understand and write the language opted by them.
- The candidates have to sit for an online exam. The questions are asked related to the specified local languages of the states.
- If any candidate can produce 10th/ 12th class certificate as a proof that they have studied the local language, they will not have to give the exam.
- Only if the candidate qualifies for the medical exam, the candidate can go for the verification step.
- The final selection will be based on verification of eligibility, qualifying language test and medical exam.
SBI Apprentice Job Profile
In this job, a person has to understand the trade work while working for the organisation. An apprentice is not an employee of the organisation/ bank. Candidates are at practice while their work may or may not be used. The undergo a training period where the candidate learns to work in a particular trade. Some organisations recruit the most eligible apprentice for a permanent job as well.
Training Period: The SBI Apprentice Job Profile is 1 year.
SBI Apprentice Salary: The salary standard set by the bank is Rs.15000/- per month for the first year, Rs. 16500/- per month for 2nd year and Rs. 19000/- per month for 3rd year.
The State Bank India has its headquarters in Mumbai. SBI is a nationalized bank. It is considered to be the largest public sector bank of India. It has more than one-fourth of total deposits and loans of the country. It is the oldest bank of India established in the year 1806 with the name “Bank of Calcutta”. The bank was nationalised on July 1955
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – information brochure.
Ans: The job of the apprentice is about learning a particular trade for a period of time before actually doing the job. The learning period or the training period in the SBI Apprentice Job Profile is of 01 year. The candidates who learn perfectly in this time period may be recruited by the bank
Ans: The total number of vacancies that are announced by the bank is 8500.
Ans : The selection procedure of SBI Apprentice Recruitment consists of 1. online written exam 2. language test Candidates who clear the online test appears for the language test for which they have opted during the application form. And candidates who will clear the language test are then called for the medical exam.