SSC Scientific Assistant Final Result 2020 releases after the successful completion of the Recruitment Examination. Only the shortlisted aspirants feature in the merit list prepared by the Staff Selection Commission for the post of Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department. One can check his/ her result online by accessing the official portal of SSC. No hard copy of the result will be sent through the post. An aspirant can generate the SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Result by entering the login details such as Registration ID and Date of Birth same as mentioned in the SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card. Grasp more details about SSC Scientific Assistant Final Result 2020 from this article.
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2020
The candidates featured in the merit list made by SSC based on their performance in the Computer Based Examination and Document Verification. Clearing the SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Exam does not confer your selection, know why? Scroll down to know the timelines, the method to download the SSC result, Selection Procedure.
|Date of conduct of Examination 2020||to be announced!|
|Date of Release of Results||to be announced!|
|Conduct of Document Verification||to be announced!|
|Date of declaration of Final Result||to be announced!|
Final Result: SSC Scientific Assistant Final Result 2020 will be released on the website: ssc.nic.in
How to check the SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Result 2020?
Step 1: Search the official portal of SSC: Hit the website http://www.ssc.nic.in through Google or click on the direct link given above.
Step 2: Main Page of SSC: Single click the “Result” option to view the Result Dialog Box.
Step 3: Departmental Exams: Select the option named “Departmental Exams” and click on “click here” link corresponding to “SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2020 Final Result”.
Step 4: Login Details: Type down the Registration ID and Date of Birth to generate the result.
Step 5: Download the SSC Scientific Assistant Final Result. Preserve the result for future reference after taking out the print of it.
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Procedure
As per previous year notification!!
- The Commission will prepare the category-wise Merit List and hand it over to India Meteorological Department, which would declare the final result.
- Success in the examination confers no right of appointment unless Government is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service/post.
- Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Scientific Assistant Examination. Their admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification, at any time before or after the written examination, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the Commission.
- Resolution of Tie Cases:
- Total marks in the Computer-based examination (Part-I & Part-II)
- Marks in Part-II
- Marks in Part-I
- Date of birth, with older candidates, placed higher.
- Alphabetical order in which first names of the candidates appear online.