|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
Fetch the complete details pertaining to SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 Result here on our page. The Final Merit List will be released by the India Meteorological Department once the SSC pass the merit list over to it. Only the shortlisted aspirants will feature in the merit list prepared by Staff Selection Commission for the post of Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department. One can check his/ her result online by accessing the official portal of SSC. No hard copy of result will be sent through post. An aspirant can generate the SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Result by entering the login details such as Registration ID and Date of Birth.
The candidates will feature in the merit list made by SSC based on their performance in the Computer Based Examination. Clearing the SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Exam does not confer your selection, know why? Scroll down to know the timelines, selection procedure, tentative vacancies, method to download the SSC result.
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
|Date of conduct of Examination 2017||20th to 27th November 2017|
|Date of Release of Results 2017||To be announced|
Tentative Vacancies/ Reservation for the post of SSC Scientific Assistant 2017
- There shall be a total of 1102 vacancies for the post of Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department.
- The SSC reserves the right to bring in the changes in number of vacancies.
- As per the official notice, seats will be reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH etc.
- An aspirant holding the post may have to serve in any of the states of the country.
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Procedure
- Computer Based Exam: The aspirants will have to pass the online exam in order to feature in the category-wise Merit List. As per the exam pattern designed by SSC, the overall marks will be calculated of Part-I and Part-II Paper.
- Resolution of Tie-Cases: There might be a situation where two or more candidates score equal aggregate marks, then, the tie will break by the following methods priority wise.
- Overall Marks in the Computer Based Examination (Part I and Part II).
- If there is another tie, More marks in Part-II will be preferred.
- Further tie will prefer marks in part-I.
- If the tie persists again, the senior candidates will be preferred.
- Ultimately, first names with the alphabetical order will resolve the tie.
- Preparation of Merit List: After the evaluation of answers, the Staff Selection Commission will prepare a category-wise Merit List and thereafter the Meteorological Department will declare the result.
- Reserved Category Candidates such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH will be selected as per the reserved share of vacancies.
- A Physically handicapped candidate if qualifies the Commission’s exam under General Standards, then, he will be selected against an unreserved vacancy provided the post is identified suitable for PH candidate of relevant category.
- The SC/ ST/ OBC and PH aspirants, who qualifies as per the relaxation standards will included against the reserved category vacancies but not against the general category vacancies.
- Even if you clear the examination, there is no guaranteed selection unless the verification of the candidate is done against the submitted original documents. Any Discrepancy found later will result to an automatic elimination.
How to check the SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Result 2017
Step 1: Search the official portal of SSC: Hit the website www.ssc.nic.in through Google.
Step 2: Main Page of SSC: Single click the “Result” option to view the Result Dialog Box.
Step 3: Departmental Exams: Select the option named “Departmental Exams” and click on “click here” link corresponding to “SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 Final Result” .
Step 4: Login Details: Type down the Registration ID and Date of Birth to generate the result. Preserve the result for future reference after taking out the print of it.