Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the answer key for Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017. It is available on this page below and also on the official website of SSC. There are two types of answer key released for this recruitment exam namely provisional and final. Candidates should note that they can challenge the provisional answer key. They should have raised their objections against the answer key from December 06, 2017, until December 09, 2017, before 5 PM. Candidates can only submit their objections in the online mode. They will have to pay a fee of Rs 100 per question. Candidates will have to log in to the website to check the answer key. Candidates can get complete details about the SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Answer Key 2017 on this page below.
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Answer Key 2017
It should be noted that the candidates will have to follow the login instructions to login or else they won’t be able to access the answer key. The answer key will have the answers to the questions asked in the test for held from November 22, 2017 to November 25, 2017. Candidates can refer to the table below to get an idea about the schedule of SSC answer key 2017
|Exam Date||22 to 25 Nov 2017|
|Release of provisional Answer key||06 Dec 2017|
|Dates to raise objections against the answer key||06 to 09 Dec 2017|
Answer Key has been released. Candidates can check and make submit challenge online only.
- Final Answer Key: Click here to download the answer key.
- Notice: Click here to check the notice.
- Answer Key: Link 1 | Link 2 to check SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Answer Key 2017
How To Check SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Answer Key 2017
The answer key is only available in the online mode. Candidates need to follow the login instructions properly to challenge or to check the answer key. We have listed the simplified process to log in below.
- Candidates can click on the direct link mentioned above or visit the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in
- They will then have to under their user id i.e. their 10 digit roll number. It is really important that the roll number should be followed by a SUFFIX –P or C or E. This suffix denotes each of the specialized subjects in the exam. The suffix along with the subjects are listed below for your reference.
|C||Computer Science & IT|
|E||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering|
- To simplify the process here is an example. Suppose the roll number of the candidate is 1234567890. Then, if the candidate wants to check the answer key for the Physics exam then, to login the candidate will have to enter their roll number as 1234567890 P.
- Once, the candidate has entered their roll number along with the suffix. They will have to enter the password i.e. their date of birth in (DD/MM/YYYY) format.
- The answer key will be displayed on the page. Candidates can download it.
How to Use The SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Answer Key 2017
Candidates will be able to calculate their estimated score with the help of the answer key. The recruitment exam had two papers i.e Paper-I & II. Candidates will have to award 1 mark for every correct response & deduct 0.25 for every negative response. The calculate the final score. This score is the estimated score for the candidate in the recruitment exam.
How To Challenge The SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Answer Key 2017
Candidates can only challenge the answer key in the online mode. Candidates will have to log in on the link by following the steps mentioned above. Then, they will be able to challenge the answer key by the option that will be available in the login It should be noted that the candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 100 for every question they challenge in the provisional answer key.
Difference Between Provisional and Official Answer Key
The difference between the provisional answer keys and final answer keys is that the candidates can challenge the provisional answer keys but the final answer keys can’t be challenged as these are the final official answers to the questions asked in the SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment. It is on the basis of these final answer keys only, that the results for the SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 will be produced.