The Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu has issued the online notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Computer Instructors Grade-I (Post Graduate cadre) in School Education Department for the year 2019-2020. Around 814 vacancies have been allotted for the post of Computer Instructors Grade-I. Selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the online computer-based examination. Interested candidates can check all the important information of the TN TRB Computer Instructor 2019 on this page like important dates, eligibility criteria, the application process, admit card for examination and their result, etc
TN TRB Computer Instructor 2019
Teachers Recruitment Board conducts the written examination followed by the document verification process for filling up the post of Computer Instructors Grade-I (Post Graduate cadre). All candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions and possessing qualification eligible to apply for this Recruitment. Schedule for TN TRB Computer Instructor 2019 is given below.
|Date of Notification||01 Mar 2019|
|Commencement of application through online mode||20 Mar 2019|
|Last date for submission of application through online mode||10 Apr 2019|
|Date of admit card||16 Jun 2019|
|Date of Online Computer Based Examination||23 Jun 2019|
|Date of Rescheduled Online Computer Based Examination||27 Jun 2019|
|Release of Question paper and Answer||27 Jun 2019|
Revised Date for Rescheduled TN TRB Computer Instructor Examination
It is hereby informed that for those candidates who could not complete their Computer Based Exam on June 23, 2019, due to technical issues at the following Examination Centres has been rescheduled on June 27, 2019.
- KSR College of Engineering, Tiruchengode, Namakkal Dt.
- Annai College of Engineering & Technology, Kumbakonam, Thanjavur Dt.
- Kongunadu College of Engineering & Technology, Tiruchirappalli Dt.
The venue details and revised Admit Card for the Rescheduled Exam Centre will be sent to the candidate’s e-Mail Id.
- Click here to check the press release.
|Communal Turn||No of Vacancies|
Note: The estimated number of vacancies given above is tentative and subject to the approval of Director of School Education.
- GT: General Turn
- BC: Backward Class
- BCM: Backward Class Muslim
- MBC/: Most Backward Class / DNC Denotified Communities
- SC: Scheduled Caste
- SCA: Scheduled Caste Arunthathiyar
- ST: Scheduled Tribe
- T: Tamil Medium W: Women
- G: General
Age Limit: Candidates should not be over 57 years as on 01-07-2019 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
- Post Graduate with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized the institution.
- Post Graduate with at least 45% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from NCTE recognized institution in accordance with the National Council for Teacher Education.
- Post Graduate with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and B.A. Ed./B.Sc. Ed., from any NCTE, recognized institution.
The above NCTE norm is applicable to the below mentioned relevant subjects
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Computer Science / M.Tech Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering /Information Technology / Software Engineering from any recognized University or its equivalent and B.Ed., / B.A. Ed.,/ B.Sc. Ed., by recognized University or its equivalent
- Master’s Degree in Computer Applications / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from any recognised University or its equivalent and B.Ed., / B.A. Ed.,/ B.Sc. Ed., by recognised University or its equivalent.
Application Form – Over
Application form for TRB Computer Instructor has been released by the TN TRB in online mode at the official website. No offline is going to be accepted by the Tamilnadu Recruitment Board, however, TRB Computer instructor Application form submission process is over now. Candidates who have submitted the application form before the deadline will be able to download the admit card from the website.
- For Gen: Rs.500/-
- For SC/SCA/ST/PWD: Rs.250/-
TN TRB Computer Instructor Admit Card 2019
TN TRB Computer Instructor Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 for Computer-based Examination will be uploaded in its official web portal. The CBT for Computer Instructors Grade-I post is going to held on June 23, 2019. The Hall Ticket contains the date, time and Center for the Online Computer Based Examination. Candidates are advised that not tamper information printed on the admit card. Candidates are advised to refer the TRB website for detail of admit card and no written communication will be sent to the candidate regarding admit card.
TN TRB Computer Instructor Result 2019
TN TRB Computer Instructor Result 2019 – Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board will release the result for the Direct Recruitment for the post of Computer Instructors Grade- I (PG Cadre) for the year 2019-2020 after the successful publication of answer key of examination. The Roll-Number-wise Mark List of all candidates will be published in the website of TRB official website www.trb.tn.nic.in. A direct link to check the same will be provided here.
Selection of candidates will be made in two successive stages i.e Online computer-based examination followed by the certificate verification. Based on the performance of candidates in CBT, the board will prepare the list of candidates for certificate verification. Candidates short-listed shall bring all the original and attested copies of all Certificates as stated in the call letter for Certificate Verification. Certificate Verification List and C.V Call letter will be published in the TRB Website www.trb.tn.nic.in only.
Exam Pattern for Computer Based Examination
Candidates who will be appearing for Online Computer Based Examination will have to look the Exam pattern for better preparation. The CMT paper consist of 150 MCQs and the duration of the paper is 3 hours. The marks allotted to the Main Subject (Computer Science), General Knowledge and Education Psychology is given in the table below.
Marking Scheme: Candidates will award 1 mark for each correct response.
Minimum Eligibility Mark: candidates have to secure a minimum of 50% marks in the examination (for SC-45% mark, ST-40% mark).
- Candidates should ensure that they have their scanned recent color passport size photograph (JPG/JPEG /PNG format of size 20-60 kB) and signature (JPG/JPEG/PNG format of size 10-30 kB) separately.
- A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- The number of vacancies notified is only tentative and is liable for modification with reference to vacancy position of Directorate of School Education before finalization of selection
- Evidence of claims made in the online application should be submitted at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for. Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained at any cost
- Incomplete applications and applications containing false claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation, basic qualifications, communal category and other eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring mobile phones, smart watches, bands or rings with in-built memory notes or any other electronic gadgets, Clark’s table or calculators, etc., inside the Examination Hall.
- No T.A./D.A. will be paid. Candidates will have to bear their own expenses to attend the Online Computer Based Examination and the Certificate Verification, if called for
- In the matter of recruitment, the decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board is final.
- The online application can be submitted till 05.00 PM on 10.04.2019 after which the link will be disabled.
For more details about the TN TRB Computer Instructor 2019 candidates can check the Information Notification.