TN TRB Computer Instructor Result 2019 is going to be released soon. Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board will release the result for the Direct Recruitment for the post of Computer Instructors Grade- I (PG Cadre) for the year 2019-2020. On the basis of the merit list candidates will be posted in their respective areas. So it is important to clear the cut off for getting selected for the post of Computer Instructor. Candidates get here all the information regarding TN TRB Computer Instructor Result 2019, on this page.
TN TRB Computer Instructor Result
The answer key to estimate the score will also be released after the completion of the TN TRB Computer Instructor examination. A roll number wise mark list for all candidates qualified in the examination will be published in the TRB official website www.trb.tn.nic.in. Candidates can check the important dates regarding TN TRB Computer Instructor result from the table given below.
|Exam (CBT) date||23 & 27 Jun 2019|
|Result date||To be announced!|
Result: TN TRB Computer Instructor Result 2019 will be available on the official website, i.e, www.trb.tn.nic.in
How to check the Result?
- Candidates should check the result on the TRB website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in.
- Enter the required details such as Registration no/Application id. on the result page.
- Candidates will get the results after filling required deatils on the official website.
The Online Computer Based Examination will consist of a single paper of 3 hours duration with 150 MCQs. Each question carries one mark. The marks allotted to the Main Subject (Computer Science), General Knowledge and Education Psychology.
The Selection will be made in two successive stages is given below:
- Online Computer Based Examination
- Certificate Verification.
A fresh merit list will be prepared after Certificate Verification based on the marks secured in the Online Computer Based Examination only. However, the final selection will be made from the fresh merit list duly following merit-cumcommunal rotation. The list of successful candidates will be published on the website viz. www.trb.tn.nic.in. The final selection of the candidates is subject to fulfillment of necessary eligibility criteria and the decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board will be final. The appointment orders for provisionally selected candidates will be issued by the Director of School Education after due verification.
- A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- The number of vacancies notified is only tentative and is liable for modification with reference to vacancy position of Directorate of School Education before finalization of selection.
- Evidence of claims made in the online application should be submitted at the time of Certificate Verification if called for. Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained at any cost.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing false claims or incorrect particulars relating to a category of reservation, basic qualifications, communal category, and other eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- Applicants are advised, in their own interest, not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones to the Examination Venue, as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured.
- No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the examination centre or harass the staff employed by the Board during the conduct of Online Computer Based Examination. Any such misconduct will be viewed seriously and penalized accordingly.
- No T.A./D.A. will be paid. Candidates will have to bear their own expenses to attend the Online Computer Based Examination and the Certificate Verification, if called for.
- In the matter of recruitment, the decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board is final.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.