TN TRB PG Assistant 2019- The Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) of Government of Tamil Nadu has announced the exam date on August 14, 2019. The computer based exam for direct recruitment for the posts of Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I in School Education and other Departments for the year 2019 will be held from September 27 to 29, 2019 in two sessions fore noon / after noon. This recruitment for such candidates those who are interested in the field of teaching, especially in the state of Tamil Nadu. The eligible candidates must apply for the post of Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I, serviceable under the Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Educational Service. In order to qualify for the above-mentioned posts, candidates must have to appear in the Computer-based test for the same. Candidates can check this page more information related to TN TRB PG Assistant 2019.
TN TRB PG Assistant 2019
The Teachers Recruitment Board of Government of Tamil Nadu released the online application form for the post of Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-IPost Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I, especially for the state for Tamil Nadu. Below a detailed schedule is given which indicates all the important events & dates of TN TRB PG Assistant. Candidates can check the following schedule for more information.
|Date of Notification||12 Jun 2019|
|Date of Commencement of application through online mode||24 Jun 2019|
|Last date for submission of application through online mode||15 Jul 2019|
|Date of Computer Based Examination||27-29 Sep 2019|
Schedule of TN TRB PG Assistant 2019
TN TRB PG Assistant 2019 Eligibility
Interested candidates are advised to cross-check the qualification or the eligibility before applying for the posts of Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I. It is important to fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by the Teachers Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu state & it is required to fulfill the minimum qualification criteria by the candidates in order to apply for posts. Candidates should be careful in the age limit section, which as follows:
Age Limit: Candidates should not be over 57 years as on 0 1-07-2019 as the age of superannuation/retirement is 58 years.
Education Qualification: Under this section, the candidates must qualify the below-mentioned courses should be recognized from the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
Post Graduate Assistants:
- The candidates must qualify the Post Graduate with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.). OR
- The candidates must qualify the Post Graduate with at least 45% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.). OR
- Lastly, a candidate must have a Post Graduate degree with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed.
Physical Education Directors:
- Candidates should qualify the mentioned degrees: Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) or Bachelor of Physical Education (BPE) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Health and Physical Education and Degree in Sports with at least 55% marks. OR
- A candidate with at least 50% or B.P.E degree / B.P.Ed (Integrated) 4 years professional degree is compulsory. OR
- B.P.Ed with at least 55% score or B.P.E Course (or its equivalent) of 3 years duration with at least 50% marks
- Lastly, a candidate must hold the M.P.Ed degree of at least 2 years duration.
Note: The qualification prescribed above for the post of Physical Education Directors should be fulfilled by passing the required qualification after completing 10th (SSLC/Metriculation/10th) and Intermidiate/+2 (Higher Secondary or its equivalent) followed by a U.G. Degree in the relevant subject (for which candidates are applying). Candidates should also possess a Post Graduate degree in the same subject and a B.Ed. or its equivalent awarded by a University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission. In the SSLC/10th criteria, candidates should qualify the Tamil language paper as a compulsory subject. If a candidate is not qualified the Tamil language paper in his/her SSLC/10th, then the applicant or candidate should qualify Tamil Language Test conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within two years from the date of appointment.
TN TRB PG Assistant 2019 Application Form
Candidates who are interested in the posts of Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I, it is mandatory to fill the online application form for each & every candidate. Candidates can fill the online application by using the direct link for the same which is mentioned below on this page. The entire process of TN TRB PG Assistant 2019 application form is online. The applicants must have the valid e-mail id and Mobile number for registration and e-mail id should be kept active at the time of registration or filling the application form. Every applicant must remember that all the details filled by the candidate in the online application form should be correct & cent percent belongs to him/her. And all the claims made during the online application form by the candidate must be submitted at the certificate verification if asked by the officials.
Application Process Over..!!
It is mandatory to pay the application fee in order to appear in the entrance examination of the TN TRB PG Assistant recruitment 2019. The fee should be paid as per the following information. The Teachers Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu will not accept any kind of Demand draft (DD) or postal order. The prescribed fee should be paid by the candidates via online portal only.
- The Examination fee is ₹500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for all the candidates, but except for SC, SCA, ST, and Person with Disability.
- The applicants who belong to SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability category, the examination fee for such candidates is ₹250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only).
- It is to inform that the examination fee is different for various categories, so candidates are advised to enter the correct Community / Person with Disability category.
- Once the payment is made, it will not be refunded under any circumstances.
TN TRB PG Assistant Exam Hall Ticket
After filling and submitting the online application form, now the applicant needs to download the hall ticket or admit card in order to appear in the Computer-Based Test of TN TRB recruitment 2019. The Hall Ticket for the eligible candidates will be uploaded by the Teachers Recruitment Board on its website i.e. www.trb.tn.nic.in & also a direct link will be provided in the “Hall Ticket” page. The candidates are advised to refer to the “Hall Ticket” page under “Quick links” section of this page for more details. No written communication will be sent to the candidate regarding the Hall Ticket.
TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus
Candidates can download the syllabus for each individual paper or subject of Direct Recruitment for the Post of Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I 2019 from the below-given table.
|Indian Culture||Click Here|
|Physical Education Director Grade-1||Click Here|
|Education Methodology||Click Here|
|Political Science||Click Here|
|General Knowledge||Click Here|
|Home Science||Click Here|
TN TRB PG Assistant Exam Scheme
All the applicants must have knowledge about the examination pattern or the exam scheme because entrance examination is compulsory in order to get the job or employment for the particular posts. The Computer Based Examination or CBT will consist of a single paper. The exam scheme is given below to get a rough idea about the marking scheme & structure of question paper, which as follows:
- Time duration: The total of the entrance examination is 3 hours.
- Total Number of Questions: In total there are 150 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries one mark.
- Allotment of Marks: The marks allotted to the subjects given in a tabular format, which as follows:
Subjects Marks Main Subject 110 Educational Methodology 30 General Knowledge 10 Total 150
- Minimum Eligibility Marks: It is compulsory to secure a minimum of 50% marks in the Examination. For SC/SCA candidates, & the minimum qualifying marks is 45% marks and for ST candidates, it is 40% marks.
The selection will be based on two following stages, which as follows:
- Computer-based examination: It is compulsory for each & every candidate to participate in the CBT & to qualify the same, in order to be eligible for the posts. The Date, Time and Centre for the Computer Based Examination will be indicated in the Hall Ticket. After the entrance exam candidates are advised to check the answer key which will be released by the TRB. Candidates are advised to refer the exam scheme section of this page for more information.
- Certificate Verification: All the selected or qualified candidates of CBT, a separate list will be prepared by the Teachers Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu state. On the day of the certificate, verification candidates need to present physically at the venue, as per the schedule along with all the original certificates. The list of candidates for Certificate Verification is entirely based on a 1:2 ratio of the actual marks scored by the candidates.
- List of Documents: Candidates need to submit the following documents, after fulfilling the eligibility criteria & upon qualifying the CBT. The decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board is final. The appointment orders for provisionally selected candidates will be issued by the Appointing Authority (AA) after the verification of the candidate & their documents, which as follows:
- Marksheet of 10th / SSLC or Matriculation.
- Marksheet or passing certificate of 12th / Higher Secondary or it’s equivalent.
- U.G. Degree in the relevant subject or its equivalent.
- P.G. Degree in the same subject or its equivalent.
- B.Ed. Degree or it’s equivalent.
- M.P.Ed degree or its equivalent or A Diploma equivalent to M.P.Ed degree.
Note: Candidates are advised to carry Community/Category certificate (if applicable), Tamil Medium Study Certificate & Disability certificate (if any) at the time of certificate verification.
After the entrance examination for the posts of Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I, which comes under the Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu state. The official board will declare the final result of the entrance examination, which contains the final roll-number wise rank list of the qualified candidates for the above-mentioned posts. You check the complete details of results regarding TN TRB PG Assistant 2019 on the official website, and as well as on our result page. Candidates have to wait until the official website declares the results for the final recruitment.
List of Vacancies
Candidates can check the entire list of subject-wise vacancies of Teachers Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu state, which as follows: