TN TRB PG Assistant 2021: Due to some technical errors, TN TRB PG Assistant 2021 application procedure is postponed. The new dates ill be out anytime soon. Teachers Recruitment Board, Government of Tamil Nadu has released the official notification for PG Assistant/Physical Education Director and Computer Instructor recruitment in the TN Higher Secondary Educational Service. Qualified candidates can apply online at trb.tn.nic.in. The written exam is scheduled to be held on June 27 and 26, 2021. A total of 2098 vacancies are advertised. Read this article for the complete details of TN TRB PG Assistant 2021 including eligibility, application form, exam pattern etc.
Latest: TN TRB PG Assistant 2021 application procedure postponed. Check notice below.
TN TRB PG Assistant 2021
Below a detailed schedule is given which indicates all the important events & dates of TN TRB PG Assistant 2021. Candidates can check the following schedule for more information.
|Date of Notification||11 Feb 2021|
|Date of Commencement of application through online mode|
|Last date for submission of application through online mode|
|Date of Computer Based Examination||26 & 27 Jun 2021|
|Answer key available from||to be announced|
|Decalration of Result||to be announced|
|Date of Certificate Verification||to be announced|
TN TRB PG Assistat 2021 Latest Updates
September 17, 2021: TRB PG Assistant 2021 Apply Online Delayed Due To Court Stay Order – Report.
Application Process Postponed
TN TRB PG Assistant 2021 Vacancy Details
2098 vacancies are advertised by the Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board against PG Assistant/Physical Education Director/Computer Instructor recruitment. Out of these 235 are backlog vacancies. Candidates can check out the details of vacancy bifurcation for each subject in the official notification.
TN TRB PG Assistant 2021 Notification
The official notificatiion is already out at the website trb.tn.nic.in Candidats cn click image below to get the notification directly.
TN TRB PG Assistant 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates are advised to cross-check the qualification or the eligibility before applying for the posts of Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I. It is important to fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by the Teachers Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu state & it is required to fulfill the minimum qualification criteria by the candidates in order to apply for posts. Candidates should be careful in the age limit section, which as follows:
- Candidates should not be over 40 years of age as on July 01, 2021.
Educational Qualification for Post Graduate Assistants
- The candidates must have qualified the Post Graduate with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.). OR
- The candidates must have qualified the Post Graduate with at least 45% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.). OR
- Applicants must have a Post Graduate degree with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in the same languages.
Educational Qualification for Physical Education Directors
- Candidates must have qualified any of the degrees among Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) or Bachelor of Physical Education (BPE) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Health and Physical Education and Degree in Sports with at least 55% marks. OR
- A candidate with at least 50% or B.P.E degree / B.P.Ed (Integrated) 4 years professional degree. OR
- B.P.Ed with at least 55% score or B.P.E Course (or its equivalent) of 3 years duration with at least 50% marks
- All candidates must hold the M.P.Ed degree of at least 2 years duration.
Educational Qualification for Computer Instructor
- Candidates must have passed PG degree with at least 55% marks and have a B.Ed degree. OR
- Candidates with 45% marks in PG degree with a B.Ed degree in accordance to NCTE. OR
- Applicants with 50% marks in PG degree and BA Ed/B.Sc Ed can also apply.
- Those who have a Master’s degree in Engineering or Technology B.Ed/B.Sc Ed/BA Ed. can also apply.
- Candidates with Master’s degree in CS/IT or MCA and a B.Ed/B.Sc Ed/BA Ed qualification can also apply.
Other General Eligibility Conditions
- Qualifications must be recognized by the NCTE.
- PG degree must be obtained after Class 10, 12 and Graduation under the 10+2+3+2 educational scheme.
- All applicants must have knowledge of Tamil language.
- Candidates with qualification of 1 year duration are not eligible.
- Those who obtained their qualifications simultaneously are not eligible.
TN TRB PG Assistant 2021 Application Form
Candidates interested in the posts of Post Graduate Assistant/Physical Education Director Grade-I/Computer Instructor Grade-I can apply online as per schedule by paying the application fee. Check out the step by step procedure here in this section below.
How to apply for TN TRB PG Assistant 2021?
1st Step: Open the website trb.tn.nic.in
2nd Step: Look for the link to apply for TN TRB PG Assistant 2021 and click on it.
3rd Step: At first register with a valid email ID and mobile number.
4th Step: Now login with the credentials generated to fill up the application form correctly.
5th Step: Upload scanned images of photograph & signature.
6th Step: Deposit the application fee.
7th Step: Submit the application form and generate a printout.
TN TRB PG Assistant 2021 Application Fee
It is mandatory to pay the application fee in order to appear in the entrance examination of the TN TRB PG Assistant recruitment 2021. The fee can only be paid online using a debit card, credit card or internet banking only. Check out the fee amount as per category below.
|Unreserved||Rs 500 + service charges|
|SC/ST/SCA||Rs 250 + service charges|
|PWD||Rs 250 + service charges|
TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus
Candidates can download the syllabus for each individual paper or subject of Direct Recruitment for the Post of Post Graduate Assistants/Physical Education Directors Grade-I/Computer Instructor Grade-I 2021 from the below-given table.
|Indian Culture||Click Here|
|Physical Education Director Grade-1||Click Here|
|Education Methodology||Click Here|
|Political Science||Click Here|
|General Knowledge||Click Here|
|Home Science||Click Here|
TN TRB PG Assistant 2021 Exam Pattern
All the applicants must have knowledge about the examination pattern because the entrance examination is compulsory in order to qualify for subsequent selection stages. The written exam consists of a single paper. The exam scheme is given below to get a rough idea about the marking scheme & structure of question paper, which as follows:
- Exam Mode: Computer Based Test
- Duration: The total of the entrance examination is 3 hours.
- Total Number of Questions: In total there are 150 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries one mark.
- Allotment of Marks: The marks allotted to the subjects given in a tabular format, which as follows:
Subjects Marks Main Subject 110 Educational Methodology 30 General Knowledge 10 Total 150
- Minimum Qualifying Marks: It is compulsory to secure a minimum of 50% marks in the Examination. For SC/SCA candidates, & the minimum qualifying marks is 45% marks and for ST candidates, it is 40% marks.
TN TRB PG Assistant 2021 Hall Ticket
After filling and submitting the online application form, TN TRB releases the hall ticket or admit card. It is mandatory to produce the admit card in order to appear in the written exam of TN TRB recruitment 2021. The Hall Ticket for the eligible candidates is uploaded by the Teachers Recruitment Board on its website i.e. trb.tn.nic.in & also a direct link is provided here.
TN TRB PG Assistant 2021 admit card indicates the date, time and venue of the exam allocated to individual candidates. The candidates are advised to refer to the “Hall Ticket” page under “Quick links” section of this page for more details. No written communication will be sent to the candidate regarding the Hall Ticket.
TN TRB PG Assistant 2021 Selection Procedure
The selection is based on two following stages, which as follows:
- Computer-based examination: It is compulsory for each & every candidate to participate in the CBT & to qualify the same, in order to be eligible for the posts. The Date, Time and Centre for the Computer Based Examination will be indicated in the Hall Ticket. After the entrance exam candidates are advised to check the answer key which will be released by the TRB. Candidates are advised to refer the exam scheme section of this page for more information.
- Certificate Verification: All the selected or qualified candidates of CBT, a separate list will be prepared by the Teachers Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu state. On the day of the certificate, verification candidates need to present physically at the venue, as per the schedule along with all the original certificates. The list of candidates for Certificate Verification is entirely based on a 1:2 ratio of the actual marks scored by the candidates.
- List of Documents: Candidates need to submit the following documents, after fulfilling the eligibility criteria & upon qualifying the CBT. The decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board is final. The appointment orders for provisionally selected candidates will be issued by the Appointing Authority (AA) after the verification of the candidate & their documents, which as follows:
- Marksheet of 10th / SSLC or Matriculation.
- Marksheet or passing certificate of 12th / Higher Secondary or it’s equivalent.
- U.G. Degree in the relevant subject or its equivalent.
- P.G. Degree in the same subject or its equivalent.
- B.Ed. Degree or its equivalent.
- M.P.Ed degree or it’s equivalent or A Diploma equivalent to M.P.Ed degree.
Note: Candidates are advised to carry Community/Category certificate (if applicable), Tamil Medium Study Certificate & Disability certificate (if any) at the time of certificate verification.
TN TRB PG Assistant 2021 Answer Key
Once the written exam is over for registered candidates of TN TRB PG Assistant 2021 recruitment, the Board releases the result at the official website. However, before the release of the result, the provisional answer key releases. Candidates can download this from trb.tn.nic.in to check the correct answers.
The TRB (TN) declares the procedure for raising challenges against the provisional keys as per schedule. The final keys releases after the evaluation of objections. Results are based on the final keys which are used to evaluate the candidate’s response sheet.
TN TRB PG Assistant 2021 Result
Result of the TN TRB PG assistant 2021 recruitment releases in the form of merit list of shortlisted candidates. Since there are two stages in the overall selection process, merit lists releases separately after each stage.
After the conclusion of the Computer Based Test, the result of the test releases in the form of merit list. Those who qualify by securing a minimum of 50% marks in the exam (45% for reserved categories) are shortlisted in the merit lists. The final result releases after the conduct of document verification. It may be noted that the Board adopts certain normalization methods to prepare the final score of the candidates.
About TN TRB PG Assistant
Tamil Nadu Teachers’ Recruitment Board conducts the recruitment of PG assistant, Physical Education Directors and Computer Instructors at Grade I through an annual recruitment process. Candidates with valid Graduate/Post Graduate qualifications and other qualifications as required can apply for this recruitment. In 2021, the board has advertised 35 vacancies. Selection of the candidates is to be done on the basis of CBT and Final Document verification. Candidates are advised to read the notification and visit the website for complete details and latest updates.
Download last year information brochure: Information Brochure
Ans. The official website is trb.tn.nic.in.
Ans. The application fee is Rs 500 for General and Rs 250 for reserved.
Ans. There are 150 MCQ type questions.
Ans. No, the fee can only be paid online.
Ans. There are a total of 2098 vacancies.