TNEB AE Result 2020: The result of the recruitment exam for TNEB Assistant Engineer is published on the official website of TANGEDCO, tangedco.gov.in. The result is published by Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) after releasing the answer keys. Result is prepared on the basis of marking scheme of TNEB AE Recruitment 2020 exam. A list of candidates shortlisted using TNEB AE result 2020 is published on the TANGEDCO website. The candidates are recruited only after successful verification of their documents. Check more information about TNEB AE Result 2020 from this page.
TNEB AE Result 2020
Candidates selected on the basis of TNEB AE Result 2020 are going to be recruited to 600 vacant seats of Assistant Engineer. Out of these, 8 are back-log vacancies from direct recruitments of 2017-19 while the rest 592 are current vacancies. Candidates can check important dates regarding TNEB AE Result 2020 from the table below.
|Exam date||24 & 25 Apr, 01 & 02 May 2021|
|Result date||to be announced|
Check Here: Candidates can check TNEB AE Result 2020 as per schedule from tangedco.gov.in
How is TNEB AE Result 2020 Calculated?
The question paper of TNEB AE recruitment 2020 consists of 3 sections/parts. The score in each part is calculated using the marking scheme published by the authorities. The total weightage of the exam paper is 100 marks.
- Engineering Mathematics : 20 marks
- Basic Engineering & Sciences : 20 marks
- Subject/Stream oriented : 60 marks
Marking Scheme: Candidates can check the marking scheme for TNEB AE Result 2020 from the table below.
|Marks for each correct answer||+1 marks|
|Marks for each in-correct answer||-1/3 marks|
|Unanswered questions||0 marks|
Normalization: TNEB AE Recruitment 2020 exam is conducted in more than 1 session if the number of applicants is high. For multi-session papers, the candidates’ marks are normalized using the formula given below. Normalization becomes necessary in case of multi-session papers since the difficulty level of the papers may vary.
How to Check TNEB AE Result 2020?
TANGEDCO releases the candidates’ result in the form of a merit list. The candidates can check TNEB AE Result 2020 from the official website of TANGEDCO. Follow the steps given below to check the result, once announced.
Step 1: Go to the official website of TANGEDCO from the link provided under the schedule table.
Step 2: There is a “Latest News” section towards the right side of the homepage. Search for TNEB AE Result list under this section and click on it.
Step 3: The candidates have to provide their login credentials on the page that appears, if necessary.
Step 4: The result appears on the screen. The candidates can download the result by clicking on the download button.
TNEB AE Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
Merely appearing for TNEB AE Recruitment 2020 exam does not guarantee a candidate’s selection to the concerned post. The candidates have to go through the stages mentioned below to get recruited.
- Filling application form and taking the exam: Firstly, the candidates are required to fill the application form correctly and appear for the recruitment exam. Candidates must provide accurate and updated information in the application form.
- Certificate Verification: A list of candidates is prepared on the basis of scores in the TNEB AE Recruitment exam. The shortlisted candidates are invited for certificate verification round in the ratio of 1:1. The candidates must carry original documents for verification. The information furnished in the application form is matched against candidates’ documents.
- Priority order: After successful document verification, candidates are selected on the basis of exam scores and reservation norms. In case of unavailability of a candidate in a particular category, the turn is passed on to the next candidate in the communal roster.
About TNEB AE Recruitment 2020
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board invites applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer in the disciplines of Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. The candidates must be minimum 18 years old to be eligible for recruitment to the advertised posts. The selection procedure consists of an online computer based test, followed by certificate verification. The online exam covers questions from the topics of Engineering Maths, Basic Engg. & Science and stream-oriented topics.
[aglasemfaq exam_id=”462″ tag=”result”]