TNEB AE Answer Key 2020 – Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) releases the answer key online. Using TNEB AE Answer key candidates can predict and calculate the score and can check the chances of qualifying the exam even before the declaration of TNEB AE Result 2020. Answer key releases on the official website tangedco.gov.in. Download the answer key of Assistant Engineer (Mechanical), Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Assistant Engineer (Electrical) from this page. Know all the details about how to use TNEB AE Answer Key, how to download it by scrolling this page.
TNEB AE Answer Key 2020
Unofficial sources like coaching centers releases the answer key on the same day of the exam. However, for official answer key candidate has to wait for around one week. Official answer key is more reliable as compared to the unofficial released answer keys. Check the TNEB AE Answer key 2020 important dates from below table.
|Examination date||To be Announced|
|Release of Answer Key||To be Announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be Announced|
Result : Candidates will be able to check the TNEB AE Answer Key 2020 from the official website tangedco.gov.in
How to download TNEB AE Answer Key 2020?
To check the correct answers and to calculate the marks follow the steps to download the TNEB AE Answer Key.
- Step 1 –Visit the official website.
- Step 2 – Click on the “Latest News” from the homepage of the website.
- Step 3 – Now, search the TNEB AE Answer Key 2020 from the latest news section.
- Step 4 – To save the answer key click on the download option.
- Step 5 – Open the downloaded answer key and use it for checking the answers or calculating the marks.
How to use the TNEB AE Answer key 2020 for Calculating Marks?
Candidate first download the TNEB AE exam 2020 answer key. After it, follow the steps written below to know the correct answers to the questions.
- Step 1 – Open the downloaded TNEB AE Answer key 2020
- Step 2 – Check the responses marked against the correct answers given in the downloaded answer key.
- Step 3 – Give yourself marks as per the marking scheme as written in the below image.
- Step 4 – Continue the process till the last question.
- Step 5 – Now, calculate the marks out of 100 by using the below-written formula.
Formula – (1x correct answers) – (1/3 x incorrect answers)
TNEB AE Result 2020
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board releases the TNEB AE result after the completion of exam and release of the answer key. The result will be declared at the official website tangedco.gov.in. On the basis of the performance of the candidate the result is prepared. TNEB releases the result in the merit list form. The result is prepared on the performance base of the candidate in the TNEB AE exam.
About TNEB AE Recruitment 2020
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board invites application for the Assistant Engineer post in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical departments. The board has announced total of 600 vacancies for the year 2020. Interested candidates have to fill the application form released by the TNEB board itself on the official website tangedco.gov.in. For the selection in the recruitment drive candidate has to qualify the entrance exam as per the qualifying cutoff marks and further by clearing the document verification round.
TNEB AE 2020 Answer Key Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : No marks will be deducted in that case.
Ans : Candidate can download it from the official website or from this page also.
Ans : 1/3 mark will deduct in case of the incorrect answer.