TS High Court Civil Judge Result 2020 – Telangana State High Court (TS high Court) declares the result for Civil Judge at tshc.gov.in. Telangana High Court result is declared in PDF format. To secure a place in the merit list, candidates have to secure minimum 40% in pre-exam. Candidates have to qualify each paper os the main examination by securing the qualifying marks (60% for Paper 1 and Paper 2, and 40% in Paper 3). Read this article to get complete information related to TS High Court Civil Judge result 2020 including process to check result selection procedure, qualifying marks, and other important dates.
Latest: TS High Court Civil Judge exam has been deferred by Telangana State High Court till further notice.
TS High Court Civil Judge Result 2020
The result for TS High Court Civil Judge releases in merit list format. Candidates can get the merit list from the official website and this page. Till the, note down the important dates for TS High Court Civil Judge from the table below:
|TS High Court Civil Judge Result 2020||Important dates|
|TS High Court Civil Judge 2020 Exam Date|
To be announced
|Declaration of the preliminary result||To be announced|
|TS High Court Civil Judge Main Examination||To be announced|
|Interview date||To be announced|
Check result here: Candidates can check their TS High Court Civil Judge result 2020 as per schedule from tshc.gov.in.
Compilation of TS High Court Civil Judge Result 2020
The Telangana High Court Civil Judge result is prepared based on the marks secured in main and interview round only. Refer to the process of the compilation of result here.
- Once the process of objecting answer key is over, the expert’s committee looks into the objection raised by the candidates.
- If any of the objection is found correct, another answer key that is the final answer key is released.
- Based on the final answer key, scores secured by the candidates are calculated.
- Based on these scores, the merit list for TS High Court Civil Judge is prepared.
TS High Court Civil Judge Vacancies 2020
This year, Telangana High Court has released a total number of 87 vacancies for the post of civil judge. Further, these vacancies are distributed amongst the recruitment process- direct recruitment and transfer recruitment. Check the distribution of vacancies amongst different categories below:
Breakup of vacancies under direct recruitment
|Open competition||31 (11 women)|
|Open competition (orthopedically handicapped)||01|
|Socially and educationally backward class (Group A )||06 (02 women)|
|Socially and educationally backward class (Group B)||08 (04 women)|
|Socially and educationally backward class (Group C)||01|
|Socially and educationally backward class (Group D)||05 (02 women)|
|Socially and educationally backward class (Group E)||03 (01 women)|
|Scheduled caste||10 (03 women)|
|Scheduled Tribe||05 (03 women)|
|Total||70 (26 Women)|
Breakup of vacancies under recruitment by transfer
|Scheduled Caste||03 (01 women)|
|Schedule tribe||01 (women)|
|Total||17 (02 women)|
Qualifying marks for TS High Court Civil Judge 2020
Refer to the information below to know about the qualifying marks for preliminary exam and main examination.
|Qualifying marks||40% marks|
|Paper I||60% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)|
|Paper II||60% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)|
|Paper III||40% marks|
Selection Procedure of TS High Court Civil Judge 2020
The process through which the candidates are selected for the post of Civil Judge is as follows:
- Preliminary examination is a screening test. Marks secure in the preliminary examination are not counted for the calculation of the result. These are used to decide the final order of the merit list.
- The preliminary examination is conducted as an online exam.
- Candidates who secure the qualifying marks are called for the main examination in 1:10 ratio.
- The main examination is conducted to test the candidate’s proficiency and knowledge about the syllabus.
- Candidates have to qualify each paper of the main examination to qualify for interview round.
- The qualified and eligible candidates are called for interview round in 1:3 proportionate.
- If more than one candidate secures equal marks, then they all are invited for an interview.
Interview round (Viva Voce)
- Interview round is conducted for 50 marks.
- Any candidate who is absent for the interview round is disqualified
- The interview round is conducted to test the candidate’s mental alertness, knowledge of the law, clear and logical exposition, balance of judgement, attitude, skills, ethics, power of assimilation.
How to check TS High Court Civil Judge Result 2020?
Telangana High Court declares the result for Civil Judge online. Applicants can check their result by visiting the official website, tshc.gov.in. Follow the steps given below to check the result for TS High Court Civil Judge 2020.
1st step: Go to the official website of Telangana High Court that is tshc.gov.in to check the result. Also, we have provided the direct link to check the result above.
2nd step: Reaching the official website, candidates have to click on ‘recruitment’ tab as shown in the image.
3rd step: Seach for marks list for the post of civil judge.
4th step: Click on the link to get TS High Court Civil Judge result/merit list.
5th step: A PDF file displays on the screen having roll number and names of the selected candidates.
Details Present on the merit list of Telanagana State High Court Civil Judge
Below are the details that are mentioned on the merit list for civil judge:
- Hall ticket number
- Applicant’s full name
- Date of birth
- Physically handicapped or not
- Marks secured in Paper I
- Marks secured in Paper II
- Marks secured in Paper III
- Total Marks
About Telangana High Court
Telangana State high Court or High court of Telangana is the High Court of the state of Telangana. Telangana High Court was January 01, 2019 after the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. It was set up as High Court of Hyderabad on 1919 and was later renamed as High Court of Andhra Pradesh. Raghvendra Singh Chauhan is the current Chief Justice of the High Court of Telangana.
TS High Court Civil Judge 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Conducting body has released separate cut off marks for each paper of the main examination. It is necessary to qualify each paper of the main examination.
Ans : For Paper I and Paper II, candidates have to secure 60% marks (for SC/ST it is 50% marks). For Paper 3, candidates have to score 40% marks.
Ans : Candidates can search for their name or hall ticket number using CTRL +F.