TS High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2020 – The syllabus for TS High Court Civil Judge is given in this article. Candidates can get the direct link for downloading Telangana High Court Civil Judge syllabus below. After downloading the syllabus for Telangana High Court Civil Judge Recruitment, candidates can start their preparation. We have provided TS High Court Civil Judge syllabus PDF for preliminary and main examination. Get here complete information related to TS High Court Civil Judge syllabus 2020 including the examination pattern and some preparation books.
TS High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2020
Refer to the syllabus given below to begin the preparation for Civil Judge examination. To download the Telangana High Court Civil Judge syllabus, candidates need to click on the link given below. Afterwards, PDF file displays on the screen which candidates can download.TS High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2020 View Download
Click here to download Telangana High Court Civil Judge Syllabus.
TS High Court Civil Judge 2020 Exam Pattern
After downloading the syllabus PDF, candidates require examination scheme for their preparation. Refer to the information to know about Telangana High Court Civil Judge exam pattern.
For Preliminary Examination
- A computer-based test is conducted for the preliminary examination of Telangana State High Court.
- There are 100 questions in the papers consisting of 100 marks.
- The duration of this examination is of 02 hours.
- The questions are asked in Multiple Choice Question (MCQs) format.
- Marking scheme:
|Marks for correct answer||+1 mark|
For Main Examination
- The main examination for TS High Court Civil Judge is conducted as an offline examination.
- Each paper for the main examination carries 100 marks.
- The duration for each paper of the main examination is 03 hours.
- The questions shall only be answered in the English language.
- The written examination shall consist of 03 papers – Civil Law, Criminal Law, and English (Translation, Essay Writing and Grammar Vocabulary).
|Essay Writing||70 marks|
Books to Cover TS High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2020
Preparing with credible and authentic resources not only helps in better preparation but also scoring marks. So, here are some of the important books that may help applicants in their preparation.
|Books name||Buy here|
|CIVIL JUDGE 2018 in ENGLISH- Preliminary Exam Guide|
/Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
|Civil Judge Main Examination 2018 Study Materials – |
Previous Year Question Papers
|District or Civil Judge Exam Guide – Singhal’s SOLVED PAPERS|
OF JUDICIAL SERVICES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION
|Tnpsc Civil Judge Preliminary Examination||Click here|
About TS High Court Civil Judge Recruitment
The recruitment for the post of civil judge for the state of Telangana is done by Telangana High Court. This recruitment is done through direct recruitment process and transfer. The selection of candidates is done based on their performance in 03 stages of the selection process. It consists of preliminary examination, main examination and interview round. The preliminary round serves as a screening test to shortlist candidates for the main examination. The result is prepared based on marks secured in the main examination and interview round.