TSLPRB Results 2019 – Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) declared the TSLPRB Result 2019 for PC and SI post at tslprb.in. The TSLPRB result declared for the final written examination held on April 20, 21, 27, May 19, 2019. The candidates who appear in the exam can check their result from here. The candidates need to enter the credentials like Mobile Number & Password for checking the TSPRB PC SI Results. Get here all the details of TSLPRB Result 2019 of PC SI.
TSLPRB Results 2019
The board release the result for the Police Constable, and Sub Inspector, separately. After the final result, the qualified candidates have to appear for the further process of selection i.e. Medical Examination. As per the report shared by the Board, the total 52161 candidates appeared for the examination, whereas total 54890 were qualified. The dates for the medical examination has not specified yet.
|TSLPRB Answer Key 2019||Important Dates|
|SCT SI or equivalent Post Preliminary examination held on||26 Aug 2018|
|For SI IT&C post Preliminary written examination held on||02 Sep 2018|
|For ASI, FPB the PWT held on||02 Sep 2018|
|Declaration of Prelims Result released on (SCT SI or equivalent Posts)||16 Sep 2018|
|PC or equivalent Posts preliminary exam held on||30 Sep 2018|
|Declaration of Result for Prelims (PC)||15 Oct 2018|
|The final written examination for SCT SI (IT&C, ASI, FPB) dates are||20, 21, 27 Apr 2019|
|The final written for SCT PC,||28 Apr, 19 May 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result||25 May 2019|
- Click here to check the notice regarding Provisional Selection to All Posts of the Ranks SCT SI and SCT ASI FPB.
- Click here to check the Amendment to Notification in Rc No. 89 / Rect. / Admn-1 / 2018.
- Click here to check the conclusion of certificate verification.
- Click here to check the TSLPRB Results 2019 for Final Written Examination.
- Click here to check the result notice.
Seletion Cut Off:
SCT SI Civil and / or Equivalent
- SI CIVIL
- RSI AR
- RSI SAR CPL
- RSI TSSP
- RSI TSSP 15BN
- STATION FIRE OFFICER
- DEPUTY JAILOR
- ASSISTANT MATRON
SCT SI IT & C / ASI FPB
Official Website: tslprb.in
TSLPRB Result 2019 for Final Written Examination
The result for the Final written examination is published on the official website of the recruitment board, from where the candidates can check their result. The below steps can help to retrieve the result.
How to check TSLPRB Results 2019?
- At first, the candidates have to click on the above link, after the announcement of the result, the candidates can get the link here on this page.
- The candidates have to click on that link.
- On clicking the link, a new window will open.
- The candidates have to provide Mobile Number & Password.
- After that, click on the “Sign in” button.
- Now your result will open.
- Carefully check and save it.
Selection Process of TSLPRB PC SI 2019
The Board is recruiting a total of 18428 candidates on a post of Police Constable and Sub Inspector. In the entire selection process, the candidates have to undergo the same number of stages i.e. Preliminary Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Final Written Test, and medical examination. But for selecting the candidates for different postcodes the Board kept the different criterion. Check them below.
Selection Criterion for Police Constable
- For Post Code Nos. 21, 26, 27, and 28: The final selection depends on the marks obtained in the Final Written Test (FWT).
- For Post Code No. 22, 23, 24, 25: Marks in FWT + PET+weiging marks
Selection Criterion for Sub Inspector
- For Post Code Nos. 11, 17, 18 and 19: On the basis of FWT
- For Post Code No. 12, 13, 15: Marks in FWT + PET
TSLPRB Results 2019 for PET/PMT
The Board conducted the Physical Efficiency Test, was conducted as the second stage of the recruitment. The candidates were tested for their Physical efficiency and their medical standards. The examination held on 11 Venues for 32 days. Total of 54,198 Candidates was qualified the test for the post of SI Civil and/or equivalent, in which total 44,226 are Men and 9,972 are Women candidates. And for the post of Police Constable Civil total 1,05,061 qualified the examination, where 80,527 Men and 24,534 women were succeeded to qualify the exam.
Check here entire details of PET Result.
TSLPRB Results 2019 of PC, SI for Preliminary Written Test
The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board announced the result of Preliminary Written Test at its official website. The candidates who appeared in the examination checked their result. Later they have issued the admit card for the PET.