HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 will be released online on the official website (hssc.gov.in). The admit card will be released for only those candidates who have successfully filled the application form and paid the fees before the last date. Candidates can download the admit card and take a print out of it. The admit card will be mandatory to carry to the exam center. It will contain necessary information about exam center venue, date and time of the exam. After the examination, the final result considering the scores of exam and socio-economic criteria and experience will be declared. For more information about HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019, you can refer to this page.
HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019
It will be mandatory to carry the admit card in printed form to the exam center and no soft copy form will be allowed. Candidates must keep the admit card in good condition until the examination and it should not be mutilated too much. The complete schedule for HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 is given below.
|Admit Card||To be announced|
Admit Card: The admit card for HSSC Clerk 2019 will be available at hssc.gov.in
How to download the HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019
The HSSC will make the admit card available on the official website as per the schedule. The admit card will be released for only those candidates who have filled the application form and successfully uploaded all the required documents in the prescribed format. It will only be provided in e-admit card format and no hard copy will be sent to any candidates. They will need to download the admit card and take a print out of it. The complete steps to download the admit card are as follows.
- First of all, go to the official website or click on the link provided above.
- The candidate will now need to enter their Login Id and password to login into the portal.
- The tab showing the admit card will be displayed. The candidate can download it by clicking on it.
- After downloading candidates should take a print out of it and keep it safe.
Forgot Login Details
The login page is the most important portal for the candidates and all the information regarding the HSSC Clerk recruitment will be updated into the portal. Also, the admit card, and the result will also be uploaded in the login portal only. So the candidates must remember their login credentials. However, in some rare any candidate forget the details then the login credentials can be obtained by the following method.
- Click on the login tab provided at the official website. In the bottom, you can see the forgot password.
- The forgot password tab will take you to the page where you will be asked to select any of the following.
- Login Id
- Mobile Number
- If you select Login ID you will have to enter your Login ID and you will be asked to answer the security question you entered during application form filling.
- You can also retrieve the password by using Mobile Number you entered during registration. After selecting mobile number fill the number in the box provided and answer the security question to obtain the login credentials.
Details in the HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019
The candidates must read the admit card with extreme caution and should follow each and everything mentioned on it. The admit card will contain the instructions to be followed during the examination. Also, some personal information and general guidelines will also be mentioned in it. The details mentioned in the Admit card are given below.
- HSSC Clerk recruitmentCandidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Exam Date
- Exam Center Venue
- Reporting Time
- Important Instructions