HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 has been released online at hssc.gov.in. To download admit card, you need to enter Login Id and password. Candidates can download the admit card and take a print out of it. The admit card is mandatory to carry to the exam center. It will contain necessary information about exam center venue, date and time of the exam. After the examination, the final result considering the scores of exam and socio-economic criteria and experience will be declared. For more information about HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019, you can refer to this page.
Latest: Candidates are informed that HSSC Clerk exam postponed notice is fake. Read more here.
HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019
It is mandatory to carry the admit card in printed form to the exam center and no soft copy form will be allowed. Candidates must keep the admit card in good condition until the examination and it should not be mutilated too much. The complete schedule for HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 is given below.
|Admit Card||14 Sep 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019.
Notice for Re-Schedule of Written Examination of Center No : 376 – ( S.D. Adarsh Sr. Sec. School, Mandir Marg, Kunjpura Road, Karnal) For The Post of Clerk , Advt. No 5/2019, Cat. No. 01
If you are getting a problem for downloading the HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 then you have to follow the simple steps provided below. Due to heavy traffic on the official website, it is expected the site is loading slow or maybe crashed. Don’t be panic just follow these simple steps and download your admit card for HSSC Clerk 2019 examination.
How to download the HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019
The HSSC has released the admit card on the official website as per the schedule. The admit card is released for only those candidates who have filled the application form and successfully uploaded all the required documents in the prescribed format. It is only available in e-admit card format and no hard copy will be sent to any candidates. Candidates need to download the admit card and take a print out of it. The complete steps to download the admit card are as follows.
- First of all, go to the official website or click on the link provided above.
- The candidate will now need to enter their Login Id and password to login into the portal.
- After, clicking the sign in button, the page will appear which shows” Service unavaible”, you are requested to refresh the page atleat 2- 3 times.
- Now, if you didn’t find the admit card link in your dashboard.
- Then, in URL copy or paste this url “http://adv52019.hryssc.in/AdmitCard_Written_Online_52019_Cat1/PrintAdmitCard.aspx?pid=1” and refresh the page,
- The admit card will be displayed. The candidate can download it by clicking on it.
- After downloading candidates should take a print out of it and keep it safe.
Forgot Login Details? – Know How To Get!
The login page is the most important portal for the candidates and all the information regarding the HSSC Clerk recruitment is updated into the portal. Also, the admit card, and the result is also be uploaded in the login portal only. So the candidates must remember their login credentials. However, in some rare any candidate forget the details then the login credentials can be obtained by the following method.
- Click on the login tab provided at the official website. In the bottom, you can see the forgot password.
- The forgot password tab will take you to the page where you will be asked to select any of the following.
- Login Id
- Mobile Number
- If you select Login ID you will have to enter your Login ID and you will be asked to answer the security question you entered during application form filling.
- You can also retrieve the password by using Mobile Number you entered during registration. After selecting mobile number fill the number in the box provided and answer the security question to obtain the login credentials.
Details in the HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019
The candidates must read the admit card with extreme caution and should follow each and everything mentioned on it. The admit card contains the instructions to be followed during the examination. Also, some personal information and general guidelines is also mentioned in it. The details mentioned in the Admit card are given below.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Roll No
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature
- Exam Date, Shifts, Timing of Test
- Exam Center Venue
- Reporting Time
- Important Instructions
Things to carry and not to carry to Exam Centre
Candidates must carry carry the following things with them to the exam centre. You should keep them ready with you a day prior to examination.
- Printout of the HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019
- A passport size photograph.
- A valid photo id proof such as Voter ID, Aadhaar Card (With photograph), Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Ration Card.
Prohibited items in Haryana Staff Selection Commission Examination. Candidates should not take any of these items to the exam center:
- Mobile phone
- Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator
- Any Printed or written material
- Any communication device
- Blue-tooth devices
HSSC Clerk 2019 either Online (CBT) or OMR Based. The scheme of marks in respect of selection for post of HSSC Clerk shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:
|Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
The 90 marks of written examination are divided into two parts contains:-
- 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
- 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc.
The 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience will be designated as follows:
- 5 marks will be given to the candidate if neither the candidate nor any person from among the candidate’s family such as father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son.
- 5 marks will be given, if candidate is;
- A widow
- The first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years
- The first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years,”.
- 5 marks will be given if the candidate belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class.
- (A maximum of 8 marks) will be given, if the candidate has experience. One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six month of experience, out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/ Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks shall be awarded for any period of less than six months.
Note:- No applicant shall be given more than 10 marks for socio economic criteria and experience under any circumstances.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission conducts HSSC Clerk 2019 examination for the recruitment into 4858 posts of Clerks into various Department / Boards and Corporations. The selection for thr clerk post will be done on the basis of marks scored in the written exam and the marks as per the Socio-Economic criteria and experience of a candidate.
HSSSC Clerk Result 2019
Haryana Staff Selection Commission declares the result of HSSC Clerk 2019 on the official website of HSSC, as per the schedule. The result is declared on the basis of score obtained in the written examination and the score of the Socio-Economic criteria and experience. The result can be checked online by loging into the portal using their Login id and Password. Candidates who qualified the written examination and Socio-Economic criteria and experience will be next called for the document verification.
HSSC Clerk 2019 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : In order to download the HSSC Clerk admit card 2019, the candidates need to enter the login id and password.
Ans : The admit card for the online exam is releasing on Sep 14, 2019.
Ans : The corporation has not extended any facility to send the admit card at home through post or mail.
Ans : Yes even if the candidates have forgotten the login credentials they will be able to change the password using their login id or mobile number.
Ans : The candidates need to carry the admit card, a passport size photograph and a valid photo id proof such as Voter ID, Aadhaar Card (With photograph), Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Ration Card.
Ans : The exam carries a total of 100 marks out of which 90 marks are given to the written examination and 10 marks for the Socio-Economic criteria and experience.