TSPSC AEE Civil Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2017-18 will be available on the official website 7 days before the commencement of the examination. Candidates who have applied for TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer civil recruitment 2017-18 can download admit card from official website. Link to download TSPSC AEE Civil Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 will also be available on this page. In order to download hall ticket login at TSPSC website and enter TSPSC ID and password. The hall ticket is an important document which will be checked at the examination centre. So it is mandatory for candidates to bring hall ticket to appear for the entrance exam.
TSPSC AEE Hall Ticket 2018
The candidates can download the admit card from www.tspsc.gov.in by entering their TSPSC ID and Password. You can also download your admit card by clicking on the direct link that is provided below.
|Hall Tickets issued from||07 days before commencement of Examination|
|TSPSC AEE Entrance exam||to be announced|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Admit Card – Admit card for will be released on www.tspsc.gov.in
After downloading, take print out of the admit card. Only the hard copy of the admit card will be acceptable. Moreover, admit cards will be available online only. No admit card will be sent through post/ courier to the candidates.
Instructions for candidates appearing for Online examination
- Candidates shall report at the venue one and half hour (90 minutes) before the Commencement of Examination as the candidates have to undergo certain procedural formalities required for online examination.
- Candidates need to login to the computer with their login ID and Password.
- After logging in, your screen will display:
- Profile Information – Check the details & click on “I Confirm” or “I Deny”.
- Detailed exam instructions – Please read and understand thoroughly.
- Please click on the “I am ready to Begin” button, after reading the instructions.
- The question numbers are colour coordinated and of different shapes based on the process of recording your response:
- White (Square) – For unattempted questions.
- Red (Inverted Pentagon) – For unanswered questions.
- Green (Pentagon) – For attempted questions.
- Violet (Circle) – Question marked by the candidate for review, to be answered later.
- Violet (Circle with a Tick mark) – Question answered and marked by candidate for review
- After answering a question, click the SAVE & NEXT button to save your response and move onto the next question.
Instructions for candidates appearing for Offline Examination
- The candidates have to report 30 minutes before to the examination venue to record their thumb impression on Biometric system.
- The candidates should go through the instructions given on the cover page of test booklet and carefully write his/her Register Number, Subject / Subject Code, Booklet Series, Name of the Examination Centre etc., in the Answer Sheet, which will be provided to him/her in the examination hall.
- The candidates have to USE BALL POINT PEN (BLUE/BLACK) ONLY FOR MARKING THE ANSWERS. The candidates will be supplied OMR Sheet consists of two copies i.e., the Original Copy (Top Sheet) and Duplicate Copy (Bottom Sheet). The candidate is required to use Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) for filling the relevant blocks in the OMR Sheet including bubbling the answers
- No candidate should leave the examination hall till expiry of fulltime.
List of Examination Centres
The Written Examination will be held at the following centres or so as may be decided by the Commission:
- Hyderabad (Including Hmda Jurisdiction)
What do in case if you can’t download the admit card or if there is any kind of discrepancy
For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of HallTickets please contact 040-23542185 or 040-23542187(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to [email protected]