Airports Authority of India has released a notification of AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Recruitment 2017 for NER Region. Applications were invited from the eligible candidates who are domicile of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Tripura for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4 level at various Airports in the above States in North Eastern Region. Candidates may note that application & fee through online mode has only been accepted. Before applying for the post, the candidate should have ensure that he/she meet the eligibility and other criteria of AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Recruitment 2017 for NER Region as mentioned below in this article.
AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Recruitment 2017 for NER Region
The only candidate, who are domicile of Assam, Manipur, Tripura, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram and Meghalaya can apply for AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Recruitment 2017 for NER Region. Appointment to the mentioned post is subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria and successfully passing all modules of Basic Training Course. Candidates can check schedule related to the recruitment from the table provided below.
|Opening Date for Online Registration of Applications||16 Dec 2017|
|Last Date for submission of Online application||15 Jan 2018 up to 5.00 PM|
|Last Date for online payment of Application Fee||17 Jan 2018 up to 5.00 PM|
|Admit Card||30 Mar 2018|
|PET||02 to 09 Apr 2018|
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4 level
Total No. of Posts: 69
Pay Scale: Rs. 12,500 – 28,500/-
Application Fee: Rs 400/- for General/OBC candidates
Age Limit: 18 to 30 years as on January 15, 2018.
Educational Qualification: 12th pass or 10th Pass+3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire with minimum 50% marks.
Selection Process: The selection process will consist of Computer Based Test, Certificate/Documents verification, Medical Fitness/Physical Measurement Test, Driving Test and Physical Endurance Test.
Applicant satisfying the eligibility conditions may apply online on Airports Authority of India’s website http://www.aai.aero. No application through any other mode will be accepted. No documents are required to be sent to AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA in connection with the application. Please carefully go through the instructions under “How To Apply” and also detailed instructions which are given in recruitment notification/advertisement and on this page. The direct link to apply has also given below.
Non‐Refundable Application Fee of Rs. 400/‐ should be remitted by the applicants other than those exempted from payment of application fee through online payment mode only.
- No application fee is required to be paid by Female/SC/ST/Ex‐Serviceman candidates.
- AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA will accept fee through online net banking/credit cards/debit cards only.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- 10th Pass+3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire with minimum 50% marks OR
- 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks
Age Limit: 18 to 30 years as on January 15, 2018.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non‐Creamy layer) candidates.
- Length of service extended by 3 years for Ex‐servicemen.
- Upper age limits are relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA, subject to attainment of 50 years.
- The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination certificates will only be accepted. No subsequent request for change in date of birth will be entertained.
- Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License; OR
- Valid Medium Vehicle Driving License issued at least one year before January 15, 2018; OR
- Valid Light Motor Vehicle Driving License issued at least two years before January 15, 2018.
- Physique: Good
- Distant vision: 6/6 with each Eye without glasses.
- Near vision: N5 with each Eye without glasses.(Visual Evaluation is for each eye individually)
- Colour Vision: Should be Normal as determined by Ischihara’s Charts.
- Night blindness: Absent
- Field of vision: Each eye should have full field of vision as determined by confrontation test.
- Refractive error: No refractive error is Acceptable.
- For Male candidates: Not less than 167 Cms
- For Female candidates: Not less than 157 Cms
- For Male candidates: 81 Cms normal. Minimum Expansion 5 Cms.
- For Female candidates: Not applicable
- For Male candidates: Not less than 55 Kg
- For Female candidates: Not less than 45 Kgs
- Hearing: Normal
- Speech: Normal
The Admit Card for Recruitment to the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) in AAI – North Eastern Region – Advt. No. 03/2017/NER – Regarding Certificate verification, physical measurement / medical fitness, driving test & Physical endurance test has been released on March 30, 2018. The candidates can download the admit card from the link given below.
- Admit Card: Click here to download the admit card from the link given.
- Notice Regarding the admit card: Click here to download the admit card.
The selection process will consist of following stages:
- Computer Based(Online) Test;
- Certificate/Documents verification;
- Medical Fitness/Physical Measurement Test;
- Driving Test; and
- Physical Endurance Test
The candidate who does not fulfill the eligibility criteria at any stage mentioned above will not be considered for next stage of the selection process and therefore, will be disqualified from the further selection process.
Appointment to the post of Junior Assistant (FS) is subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions and successful passing 18 weeks of Basic Training Course in which 02 weeks training should be exclusively meant for imparting training on maintenance and driving on Heavy Duty Vehicle from AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA Training Institutes. During training, incumbent is entitled for stipend as per the rules. AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA will not be responsible for any injury caused during the course of a selection process.
- The candidates whose result for final year examination is awaited are also allowed to appear in the computer based/online examination subject to the condition that they have to produce the final result at the time of document verification.
- The education and other qualifications must be obtained from Government recognized institutions/Universities as per statutes.
- The candidates have to appear for the computer based/online examination, physical measurement, driving test, physical endurance test for the post at their own expenses.
- Mere fulfilling of minimum qualification will not vest any right on candidates for being called for online examination/physical endurance test. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- The E‐Admit Cards for appearing in Computer Based(Online) Tests and call letters to be issued to the candidates are purely provisional. However, in case any ineligible candidate has been issued admit card and has appeared in the On‐line written examination/test or allowed to join AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA, his/her candidature will automatically be treated as cancelled at any stage of the recruitment/service on grounds of his/her ineligibility.
- AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA reserves the right to modify/restrict/cancel the recruitment process, if need so arises without issuing any further notice or any reasons thereof. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- Airports Authority of India will have full discretion to fix minimum qualifying marks and other eligibility criteria.
Official Website: www.aai.aero
For complete details regarding AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Recruitment 2017 for NER Region – Download Advertisement.
Leave a Reply