The official Answer key for the TSPSC AEE Civil 2017-18 will be released by the Telangana State Public Service Commission. The examination for the recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineers in various engineering services is to be conducted by the TSPSC. The answer key for the examination will be released after the successful commencement of the examination. The answer key is important for the candidates who appeared in the examination. Through the TSPSC AEE Civil answer key 2017-18 candidate can cross-check the answers they have written in the examination. Applicants can calculate the expected marks by using the answer key of the examination.
TSPSC AEE Answer Key 2018
The answer key will be published on the official website of the commission at tspsc.gov.in. Candidates who have appeared in the examination can check the answer key from the official website or from the link provided below.
|Date of Examination||to be announced|
|Release of answer key- Released||to be announced|
|Declaration of the Result||To be announced|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Answer key: Answer key will be published on www.tspsc.gov.in
Steps to check the Answer Key
Candidates who appeared in the entrance examination can check the answer key from the official website of the Telangana State Public Service Commission at tspsc.gov.in
- Candidates can visit the official website.
- After that click on the results, keys and OMR download section.
- Select the notification for the release of the answer key of TSPSC AEE Civil Answer Key
- Check the answer key. In the answer key, all the right answers to the questions that have been asked in the examination are mentioned. It is published in the pdf format.
Significance of Answer Key
The answer key is the important document for the candidates who had appeared in the examination. The answer key contains all the right answers and candidate just needs to cross-check the answers that he or she has written in the examination. The marks can be calculated according to the marking scheme of the examination as directed by the Commission on its official website.
The result of the examination of TSPSC AEE Civil 2017-18 will be published on the basis of the marks obtained in the examination. The date of the declaration of result has not yet notified by the commission. It will soon be updated according to the official announcement. The qualified candidates will be further called for the interview round in the ratio of 1:2 Community and Category wise for the vacancies available. The minimum qualifying marks in the interview for OC’s is 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PH 30%. The candidates have to get the minimum qualifying marks to be selected for the post of Assistant Executive Engineers in various engineering services.
TSPSC AEE 2017
Candidates can download TSPSC AEE 2017 Answer key from the link below.
- Click here to download the Answer Key for General Studies And General Abilities(AVI) -CODE17003
- Click here to download the Answer Key for AEE Civil Engineering CODE.17311
- Click here to download the Answer Key for AEE Mechanical Engineering CODE.17312
- Click here to download the Answer Key for AEE Electrical Engineering CODE.17313
- Click Here to Submit objections for the key for post Assistant Executive Engineers