AIIMS Raipur Group C Result 2017 will be released by AIIMS, Raipur. Candidates will be able to check their result here after the official announcement of the result. Name of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed in the institute website. No separate individual intimation will be sent. Candidates can get all the details regarding AIIMS Raipur Group C Result 2017 from this page below.
AIIMS Raipur Group C Result 2017
AIIMS, Raipur will release the result of the exam on the website. Candidates will be able to check their result from the direct link which will be provided below. Schedule related to the AIIMS Group C Recruitment Result 2017 is provided below.
|Date of Exam||27 & 28 Feb 2018|
|Result Announcement||To be announced|
Check Result: AIIMS Group C Recruitment Result 2017 will be published on www.aiimsraipur.edu.in.
Tie Breaking Criteria
In case two or more candidates secure same marks in the Computer Based Examination, the tie will be resolved by the following procedure:
- On the basis of Date of Birth with the older candidate being placed higher in merit.
- If date of birth is also similar, by arranging the names of candidate in alphabetical order.
- Normally, all the candidates whose application forms are accepted will be called for the Computer Based Examination. However, if deemed necessary, the Competent Authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates for the computer based examination by duly appointed Search cum Selection Committee as per the criteria fixed.
- While shortlisting the candidates on the basis of marks scored at Graduation level, AIIMS, Raipur will follow the yardstick adopted by the University/Institution and take into account the percentage of marks as indicated in the Final Year Marks Statement. AIIMS, Raipur will not take the responsibility of working out the percentage of marks by adding up the marks secured by the candidates in different subjects/each year of Graduation and instead take into account the percentage of marks / CGPA as indicated in the Final Year Marks Statement.
- Where the Merit of the candidate is indicated in the Final Year Marks statement in CGPA without indicating the corresponding percentage of marks, AIIMS, Raipur will follow the criteria indicated by the University/Institution in the Certificate, if any, for arriving at the corresponding percentage. In all other cases, the conversion formula of CGPA (as indicated in the Final Year Marks Statement) multiplied by (x) 9.5 will be applied.
- Criteria followed in shortlisting candidates will be final. No appeal or representation will be entertained against such shortlisting.
Verification of Documents
No verification of documents will be carried out before the Computer Based Test (CBT), therefore candidates are advised that before applying for the post they should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the aforesaid post. Candidates who are declared qualified in the CBT will be called for verification of documents at AIIMS Raipur as per the schedule which will be intimated in due course. At the time of document verification, candidate will be required to bring (in original) all relevant Certificates/Documents issued by the competent authority, along with self-attested legible copies in support of the information given in their Application Forms about their Educational Qualification; Experience; Percentage of Marks obtained; Proof of Age; Proof of Category [SC/ST/OBC/PH(PWD)/ESX] etc. along with the print out of Application Form.