TSPSC Forest Range Officer Answer Key 2017: Get here TSPSC Forest Range Officer Answer Key 2017 of Paper I, II, III, IV of exams held on November 11 and 12, 2017. Answer key of TSPSC FRO 2017 contain correct answers of questions asked in General English (Paper I), Mathematics (Paper II), General Studies (Paper III), Optional Paper (Paper IV). All papers were OMR based. In optional paper, there are 21 subjects. Calculate marks using TSPSC Forest Range Officer Answer Key 2017. Marks for the purpose of merit is only as per final TSPSC FRO Answer Key 2017 of exam released by Telangana State Public Service Commission. After final key is available, result of TSPSC Forest Range Officer 2017 of written is declared. Get here complete details of TSPSC Forest Range Officer Answer Key 2017 for Paper I, II, III, IV such as answer keys, question papers, marking scheme, cut off.
TSPSC Forest Range Officer Answer Key 2017
TSPSC has conducted Forest Range Officer recruitment 2017 (as per notification number 46/2017) on November 11 and 12, 2017. Availability of answer key and other events related to it are as per schedule.
|Paper I and Paper II were held on||11 Nov 2017|
|Paper III and Paper IV were held on||12 Nov 2017|
|Expected date of availability of TSPSC FRO Answer Key 2017 unofficial||12 or 13 Nov 2017|
|Expected date of availability of TSPSC FRO Answer Key 2017 official||09 Dec 2017|
TSPSC Forest Range Officer Answer Key 2017 Official by TSPSC
|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
TSPSC has now successfully conducted written examination for notification no 46/2017 on November 11 and 12, 2017. After that, it has released Preliminary Keys on the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission.
TSPSC has given a certain timeline in which candidates can submit objections to preliminary answer keys. In this time, candidates can submit objections through link on official website. Objections will be studied and considered. By all means, last date to submit objections should be adhered to.
- CODE-46100 GENERAL ENGLSIH PAPER-I
- CODE-46200 MATHEMATICS PAPER-II
- CODE-46300 GENERAL STUDIES PAPER-III
- CODE-46401 AGRICULTURE PAPER-IV
- CODE-46402 BOTANY PAPER-IV
- CODE-46403 CHEMISTRY PAPER-IV
- CODE-46404 COMPUTER APPLICATION PAPER-IV
- CODE-46405 COMPUTER SCIENCE PAPER-IV
- CODE-46406 AGRICULTURE ENGINEERING PAPER-IV
- CODE-46407 CHEMICAL ENGINEERING PAPER-IV
- CODE-46408 CIVIL ENGINEERING PAPER-IV
- CODE-46409 COMPUTER ENGINEERING PAPER-IV
- CODE-46410 ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING PAPER-IV
- CODE-46411 ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING PAPER-IV
- CODE-46412 MECHANICAL ENGINEERING PAPER-IV
- CODE-46413 ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE PAPER-IV
- CODE-46414 FORESTRY PAPER-IV
- CODE-46415 GEOLOGY PAPER-IV
- CODE-46416 HORTICULTURE PAPER-IV
- CODE-46417 MATHEMATICS PAPER-IV
- CODE-46418 PHYSICS PAPER-IV
- CODE-46419 STATISTICS PAPER-IV
- CODE-46420 VETERINARY SCIENCE PAPER-IV
- CODE-46421 ZOOLOGY PAPER-IV
Objection Link: Click here for objection.
Important Notes Regarding Answer Keys
- Answer key of TSPSC Forest Range Officer 2017 exams that are available immediately after exam are unofficial.
- An unofficial answer key is referred to that answer key which has been prepared by individuals or organizations apart from exam conducting body. Usually coaching centres and teachers solve TSPSC recruitment exam question papers after exam and provide solutions to help candidates know how well they performed.
- There are 21 papers under Optional Paper. You must have appeared in that paper which you had marked in application form. While checking answer key also you should look at that answer key of optional paper for which you appeared.
Usage of TSPSC Forest Range Officer Answer Key 2017
With answer key, you can now calculate marks obtained in exam. You must qualify in General English and Mathematics papers.
Qualifying marks in General English and Mathematics
- OC – 40%
- BC – 35%
- SC / ST – 30%
Also if you qualify in the examinations General Studies, Optional paper then you will be called in order of merit for Certificate Verification. For Interview of 50 marks, TSPSC will call candidates in the ratio of 1:2.
Qualifying marks in Interview / Selection
- OC – 40%
- BC – 35%
- SC / ST – 30%