Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad has released notification for the recruitment to the post of Forest Range Officer in Forest Department (EFS&T) in the State of Telangana. TSPSC Result 2018 has released by Telangana State Public Service Commission. TSPSC has released the Final Selection List on August 15, 2018. The final selection list has been declared on the official website i.e. tspsc.gov.in. The candidates whose name are there in the list will be called for document verification round. The candidates who will qualify the document verification round will be finally recruited. From this page, candidates will get full information regarding TSPSC Forest Range Officer 2017 -18.
TSPSC Forest Range Officer 2017 -18
Before or till the last date candidates should fill the application fom. Result will be based on the performance of the candidates. For more information regarding TSPSC Forest Range Officer 2017 -18 see the below mentioned schedule.
|TSPSC Forest Range Officer 2017 -18||Important Dates|
|Submission of online application form starts||21 Aug 2017|
|Last date for submission of Online application||12 Sep 2017|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||07 Nov 2017|
|Date of Exam||11 and 12 Nov 2017|
|Date of Answer Key||09 Dec 2017|
|Date of Result||27 Apr 2018|
|PET||04 to 11 May 2018|
|Interview Date||05 & 06 Oct 2018|
|Declaration of final selection list||08 Oct 2018|
Click here to download the notice regarding revised schedule
Final Selection List
Inetrview Marks List
Vacancy Details For TSPSC Forest Range Officer 2017 -18
From below candidates can see the Vacancy Details For TSPSC Forest Range Officer 2017 -18
Name of the Post – Forest Range Officer
No. of Post – 67
Pay Scale – Rs 31460 – Rs 84970/-
Application form For TSPSC Forest Range Officer 2017 -18
Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to the post of Forest Range Officer in Forest Department (EFS&T) in the State of Telangana. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The direct link to fill the application form has been given below.
- Application Process is over now…!!
Fee: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee.
Mode of Payment of Fee: The Fee mentioned is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars.
The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of an application.
How to Apply?
The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
Step I: The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
STEP II: The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
The candidate has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc and displayed on the screen. If the displayed details are correct he/she has to click Yes on the confirm button. If any details are not displayed or need to be changed, he/she should click No on confirm button. If details are not displayed a text box will open and the candidate has to feed the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button. In addition to the details obtained from the OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of the fee.
STEP III: Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
STEP IV: The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
STEP V: After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
- Candidate shall note that the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State.
For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of HallTickets please contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com
Eligibility Criteria For TSPSC Forest Range Officer 2017 -18
Before filling the application form candidates should read the eligibility criteria first. If the candidates will not full fill the eligibility criteria that candidate will not be considered for the further recruitment process. FRom below candidate cans see the full eligibility criteria details.
Age Limit – Between 18 to 28 years.
Educational Qualification – Applicants must possess a Bachelors Degree of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification in the following subjects:-
i. Agriculture, ii. Botany, iii. Chemistry, iv. Computer Applications/Computer Science, v. Engineering (Agriculture/Chemical/Civil/Computer/Electrical/Elctronics/Mechanical), vi. Environmental Science, vii. Forestry, viii. Geology, ix. Horticulture, x. Mathematics, xi. Physics, xii. Statistics, xiii. Veterinary Science, and xiv. Zoology
- He is not less than 163 Cms. in height;
- He has 79 Cms. around the Chest on expiration and must have on full inspiration, an expansion of not less than 5 Cms. and
- He is able to walk 25 Kms. in Four (4) hours.
- She is not less than 150 Cms. in height;
- She has 74 Cms. around the chest on expiration and must have on full inspiration, an expansion of not less than 5 Cms. and
- She is able to walk 16 Kms. in four (4) hours
N.B: Common for Men and Women
Must undergo a medical Examination to be conducted by the Medical Board at Hyderabad and produce a health certificate signed by the Medical Board in the form prescribed by Article 49 of the Civil Service Regulations testifying to the candidates sound hearing and general physical fitness for out door work in the Forest Department and to the fact that he/she bears on his body marks of successful vaccination.
Provided that in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and races such as Gurkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, Meghalaya, Ladakh, Nagaland, Manipur, Goutha, Kashmiri, Sikkimese, Bhutanese, and Tripura, the minimum standard of height shall be as follows:
Men: 152 Cms.
Women: 145 Cms.
Exam Centres Details For TSPSC Forest Range Officer Examination 2017 -18
The Written Examination (Objective Type) will be held at the following centers or as may be decided by the Commission.
- Hyderabad (including HMDA Jurisdiction)
The Commission reserves the right to allow candidates to any center other than the center chosen by the applicant or to abolish/create a new center for administrative reasons. Request for change of the center will not be entertained.
Exam Pattern For TSPSC Forest Range Officer Examination 2017 -18
The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Max. Marks|
|General English Paper *||100||100||100|
|Mathematics Paper *
(SSC/Higher School Standard)
*The marks in the above two exams are treated as qualifying marks only
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Max. Marks|
|General Studies Paper||150||150||150|
|Optional Paper (One Only)||150||150||300|
List of Optional Papers: The candidates have to choose one optional paper from the following:
01. Agriculture, 02. Botany, 03. Chemistry, 04.Computer Applications, 05. Computer Science, 06. Agriculture Engineering, 07. Chemical Engineering, 08. Civil Engineering, 09. Computer Engineering, 10. Electrical Engineering, 11.Electronics Engineering, 12.Mechanical Engineering, 13. Environmental Science, 14. Forestry, 15. Geology, 16. Horticulture, 17. Mathematics, 18. Physics, 19. Statistics, 20. Veterinary Science, and 21. Zoology.
Selection Process For TSPSC Forest Range Officer 2017 -18
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by written examination (Objective type), walking test, medical test, and interview as per rules for those qualified in written examination.
- Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based.
- Walking Test & Medical Test
- Interview (only for those qualified as per Rules).
The final selection of these posts will be based on the examination either online or omr based and interview marks put together.
- The scheme of Examination consists of Qualifying Examination i.e., 1) General English 2) Mathematics (SSC Standard) and the minimum qualifying marks for the above papers are for OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, & STs 30%. The marks secured by the candidates in the above Qualifying Exams will not be counted for the purpose of final selection.
- Those candidates who qualify in the Examination (Objective Type) i.e., 1). General Studies, 2) Optional paper in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates as required, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available. And for Interview in the ratio of 1:2. The minimum qualifying marks for Interview / Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, & STs 30% The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC at the discretion of the Commission.
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service / Department in Telangana State as per their rank in the merit list and as per zonal preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being considered for selection.
- The appearance in all papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. / Absence in any paper/ papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
- Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
- While the Commission calls for preference of candidates in respect of posts, zones etc., in the application form, it is hereby clarified that the said preferences are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers enjoyed under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assigning a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he is considered by them to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any Zone for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that Zone in particular or any Zone in general.
- The appointment of selected candidates (other than Physically challenged) will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
For more details regarding TSPSC Forest Range Officer 2017 – Click here