UKPSC AE Exam Pattern 2021 – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission holds the UKPSC AE Exam to shortlist eligible candidates for Assistant Engineer posts. Aspirants willing to appear for the exam need to prepare to start with UKPSC AE Exam Pattern 2021. The officially announced exam pattern is available in this article for reference. In the UKPSC AE exam, there will be 02 paper papers – the first is General Aptitude Test and the second is the Engineering subject-specific. There will be 660 questions in both the papers altogether carrying 1020 marks. Get UKPSC AE Exam Pattern 2021, syllabus of the exam and preparation books from this article.
UKPSC AE Exam Pattern 2021
In the UKPSC AE 2021 notification, the conducting body has prescribed the exam pattern for the recruitment test. We have shared the details UKPSC AE Written Exam and Interview Exam Pattern here. Candidates who are applying for the exam should go through UKPSC AE exam pattern first.
UKPSC AE Exam Pattern 2021 Written Exam
- Mode of exam: Written Exam
- Type of Questions: Objective questions
- Type of Questions: 660 questions
- Maximum Marks: 1020 marks
- Duration of exam: 02 hours for Paper 1 and 03 hours for Paper 2
|Name Of The Subjects||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies||100||100||2 Hours|
|General English||100||100||2 Hours|
|General Hindi||100||100||2 Hours|
|Subject related Paper I||180||360||3 hours|
|Subject related Paper II||180||360||3 hours|
- Paper 1 – +1 marks for correct answer
- Paper 2 – +2 marks for correct answer
UKPSC AE Exam Pattern 2021 Interview
- The Personal Interview round is organized for 100 marks.
UKPSC AE Syllabus 2021
After the exam pattern, aspirants can refer to the UKPSC AE syllabus 2021. In UKPSC AE Paper 1 Exam there are three section – Hindi, English and Studies. In UKPSC AE Paper 2 questions will be based on the Engineering Subject Specific wherein there are two section. Check out the details UKPSC AE syllabus 2021 below.
General Aptitude Test
- General Hindi
- The syllabus for General Hindi section is designed to test aspirants’ understanding of Hindi language. The level of this section is of class 12th level.
- General English
- The questions are asked from Basic grammar and other aspects of English language to test aspirants’ understanding of the language.
- General Studies
- Questions covering topics of Current Events, History, Polity, Geography and others.
- Civil Engineering
About UKPSC AE
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) conducts the UKPSC Assistant Engineer examination. Aspirants who have graduation degree in the engineering field can apply for the UKPSC AE exam. This year, the official body has announced 154 vacancies for the said vacancies. The selection of the candidates will be based on the two stages – Written test and interview round.