UKSSSC Group C Syllabus 2020: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released the syllabus for Group C 2020 written exam. The syllabus is available on the official website in pdf format. Also, direct link to download the UKSSSC Group C Syllabus 2020 is given on this page. Group C recruitment exam 2020 consists of 2 following stages – written exam and typing test/ document verification round. The written exam paper consists of 100 multiple choice questions of one mark each. Scroll down to get detailed UKSSSC Group C Syllabus 2020 from this page.
UKSSSC Group C Syllabus 2020
Candidates who are preparing for the exam must check the syllabus as well as exam pattern to boost their preparation. Candidates can check the detailed syllabus for UKSSSC Group C Syllabus 2020 exam from below:
Subject – Hindi
- Hindi Language
- Script and Alphabet
- Vowels and consonants
- Hindi spelling
- Word structure
- Sentence introduction
- Letter writing
- Mass Communication and Hindi Computing
Subject – General introduction of Hindi literature
Common intelligence tests
Nonverbal mental aptitude test
Literal mental aptitude test
General Knowledge and General Studies
Subject – History
- History of ancient india
- Medieval indian history
- Modern Era
- World History
Subject – Geography
- Geography of the world
- Geography of India
Subject – Political Science
- Due to the rise of national awakening
- Non-cooperation movement
- Civil Disobedience Movement
- Quit movement
- Indian Polity
Subject – Economics
- Indian Economy
- Current events of state, national and international importance
Click here to download the complete UKSSSC Group C 2020 syllabus as pdf.
UKSSSC Group C 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for UKSSSC Group C 2020 from below:
- Mode of exam: Offline mode (Written exam)
- Medium of exam: English and Hindi
- Number of sections: 3 (General Hindi, General Studies & General Knowledge and Miscellaneous information related to Uttarakhand ).
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 100
- Marks/ question: +1 mark
- Negative marking: -0.25 marks
|Subject||Number of questions|
|General Knowledge and General Studies||40|
|Miscellaneous information related to Uttarakhand||40|
UKSSSC Group C 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates must follow the preparation tips in order to boost their preparation.
- Complete the syllabus on time so the candidates can revise every topic again.
- Make regular notes from current affairs and syllabus. It helps the candidates before the day of the exam.
- Download and solve previous year question papers. Once the candidates complete the revision then they can solve the previous year question papers for better revision.
- Take mock test to check the preparation. It increases the accuracy and speed to solve the tests. Also, mock test gives a brief explanation of exam pattern and level of the test.
- Do not hold on one doubt while preparation because it takes a lot of time to cover the whole syllabus. Make a note for the doubt and solve it after solving the complete exercise.
UKSSSC Group C 2020
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) conducts the recruitment exam for the Group C posts in offline mode. In 2020, the recruitment exam is conducted for 746 vacancies for various posts. The selection of the candidates is done based on the written test and typing test/ document verification round. To appear for this test, candidates must have passed in 10+2 and have to fill the online application form from the official website.