UKSSSC JE Result 2020 Civil – Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) declares the result for UKSSSC JE Civil through online process. Candidates can check their result by visiting the official website, sssc.uk.nic.in. After the exam, UKSSSC releases Junior Engineer (Civil) result in PDF format. To qualify for the document verification round, candidates have to secure minimum 45% marks. For further details related to UKSSSC JE result 2020 civil including qualifying marks, selection procedure, the process to check result, and other information refer to this article.
UKSSSC JE Result 2020 Civil
UKSSSC declares the result for UKSSSC JE recruitment in merit list format. The schedule for UKSSSC JE Civil result 2020 is given below:
|UKSSSC JE Result 2020 Civil||Important Dates|
|UKSSSC JE Civil 2020 Exam|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
|Document verification round||To be announced|
Check result here: Candidates can check UKSSSC JE result 2020 Civil as per schedule at sssc.uk.gov.in.
Compilation of UKSSSC JE Result 2020 Civil
UKSSSC prepares the result for UKSSSC JE civil based on the final answer key. To know more about the procedure of the preparation of UKSSSC JE result below:
- Once the process for raising objections is over, experts committee looks into the objections raised.
- If any of the objection is found correct or found to be true, a new answer key releases. This is the Final UKSSSC JE Civil answer key.
- Experts committee calculates the marks for the candidates based on the final answer key.
- As there is the provision of negative marking, the conducting body will deduct marks for incorrect answers.
- Once marks for the examination is calculated, a merit list is prepared. Candidates are placed in this merit list based on the marks secured by them in UKSSSC JE Civil exam.
UKSSSC JE 2020 Civil Selection Procedure
As per the official notification, the selection of candidates for Junior Engineer (Civil) is done through 02 stages. The selection procedure involves a written examination and document verification round. Read along to get detailed information for the selection procedure.
- UKSSSC conducts the written examination for the selection of candidates.
- Candidates have to secure the qualifying marks for the selection.
- The written examination is conducted through offline mode that is OMR based.
- The questions are asked in multiple-choice format.
- There are 100 questions carrying 100 marks.
- After the written examination, UKSSSC conducted the verification round.
- For this, a separate merit list having names of selected candidates publish.
- The documents that candidates have to carry are as follows:
- Educational certificates (10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, Diploma)
- No objection certificate
- Reservation certificates for those claiming for reservation
UKSSSC JE 2020 Civil Vacancies
UKSSSC has released a total number of 121 vacant posts for UKSSSC JE Civil recruitment. These vacancies are further distributed amongst various categories. To know about vacant posts available for various categories, refer to the image below:
UKSSSC JE 2020 Civil Reservation
As this is a state-level examination, reservation benefits are provided to the domicile of Uttarakhand. For this, candidates have to provide relevant reservation certificates at the time of verification. Refer to the image below to know about the reservation policy of UKSSSC JE Civil 2020.
UKSSSC JE 2020 Civil Qualifying Marks
In the written examination, it is mandatory for a candidate to secure the minimum qualifying marks. So, the category wise marks required are as follows:
|General / OBC||45%|
UKSSSC JE Civil Tie-Breaking Criteria 2020
As mentioned above, UKSSSC JE Civil merit list is prepared based on the marks secured in the written examination. However, there are instances when more than a candidate secure equal marks. In such cases, the conducting body resolves ties through tie-breaking criteria.
- If more than candidate secure equal marks then the one who is older in age secures a higher position in the merit list.
How to Check UKSSSC JE Result 2020 Civil?
UKSSSC releases the result for UKSSSC JE Civil through online mode. Candidates can check their result by visiting the official website of UKSSSC, sssc.uk.gov.in. Follow the simple steps given below to check UKSSSC JE result 2020 civil.
1st step: Reach the official website of UKSSSC, sssc.uk.gov.in to check the result. Candidates can also check the result by clicking on the direct link given above.
2nd step: After reaching the home page of the website, candidates have to click on ‘exams/recruitment’ link.
3rd step: Hereafter, a list of recruitment notices and examination result displays.
4th step: Click on UKSSSC JE Civil result merit list link.
5th step: In the merit list, the names of the shortlisted candidates is provided.
Details present on UKSSSC JE Civil Merit List
Below are the details that are present on UKSSSC JE result
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Father’s name
- General ranking
- Provisionally selected as which category
Uttarakhand Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (UKSSSC) is a state-level commission for the state of Uttarakhand. It has its headquarters in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. UKSSSC works to conducts the examination, recruitment process and make selection for eligible candidates for various posts. As of now, UKSSC conducting the recruitment process for various examination – Forest Inspector, Forest Guard, Junior Engineer (Civil) and other examinations.
UKSSSC JE 2020 Civil Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Newly selected Junior Engineer (Civil) are paid Rs.44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/- (Level 07).
Ans : Candidates have to secure a minimum of 45% marks in the written examination.
Ans : Candidates can check their result by visiting the official website, sssc.uk.gov.in.