|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
PFRDA Result 2017 has been announced by Pension Fund Regulatory Development and Authority on the official website. The Candidates can check their result from visit the site at pfrda.org.in All the candidates are advised to take a print of the result page.
The candidate are able to check the result from this page as well. We have been updated a link for the candidates to access the PFRDA Result 2017. The candidates are able to check details here such as steps to download the PFRDA 2017 Result, selection procedure in detail and documents to carry on the day of the interview. The candidates are able to check their result on the site. Stay connected to us for more details on PFRDA Result 2017.
|Date of Online examination||21 May 2017|
|Declaration of Online Exam Result||09 Jun 2017|
|Group Discussion & Interview||03, 05 & 06 Jul 2017|
|Declaration of Final Result||21 Jul 2017|
PFRDA Online Exam Result 2017
Result of PFRDA Recruitment 2017 has been issued online at official website of PFRDA. Candidates who have appeared in the online examination on the day of exam, are able to check their result after few days of conduction of examination. The direct link to check the PFRDA Result 2017 is given below.
Check Result here – Click here to check List of candidates shortlisted for Group Discussion and Interview.
PFRDA Final Result 2017
Final Result has been annoucned on the basis of online examination conducted by PFDRA on 21 May 2017 and GD & Interview held on 03, 05 and 06 Jul 2017. The direct link to check result is given below.
Check Final Result here – Click here to check List of candidates selected for appointment.
Steps to check the PFRDA Resul 2017
- Go to the site using this link www.pfrda.org.in.
- Go to news and events
- The result download link will be available here
- Enter the registration ID and Password
- Download the result page
- Take a printout of the page
Selection procedure for 2017 PFRDA Recruitment
Selection of the candidate for PFRDA Recruitment 2017 for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) will be based on the following stages:
- Online test
- Group discussion and
- Personal Interview
Pay – The incumbent will be on a scale of pay of Officer Grade A in the scale of Rs.28150-1550(4)-34350- 1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600(17 years).
Benefits – Other benefits viz LFC, Medical Expenses (both hospitalization and non-hospitalization), Financial Dailies, Book Grant, Briefcase, Vehicle Maintenance, House Cleaning Allowance, Health Check up, Eye Refraction Test, Staff Furnishing Scheme, Scheme for Purchasing Computers and all other benefits as admissible to an Officer in Grade A in PFRDA.
The CTC for the post would be Rs.15.00 lac (approx.) p.a.
Posting – The incumbent may be posted and transferred to any location in India where PFRDA has its Offices.
General instruction related to PFRDA Result 2017
- The Candidates who are eligible for the interview, only those candidates will be sent call letters after the PFRDA Result 2017 have been announced for the online test
- Candidates should strictly check about their eligibility for the post applied for the post to which they applied. If it is encountered during the interview that the candidates has produced a wrong set of information, he/she shall be debarred from appearing in the interview process.
- If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and if at any stage it is later discovered that he/she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, the candidate will be responsible for the cancellation of the candidature even if he/she has been appointed. The appointment would be terminated without any prior notice or information.
- If the Candidate is already in Govt service or Quasi-Govt. Or he/she is working in any private organization or Public Sector Banks, he/she shall have to produce a “No Objection Certificate’ from their employer. This document shall be produced in original form at the time of Interview. And if the candidate does get selected for the post in PFRDA, he/she shall have to produce a proper discharge certificate from the employer.
- The candidates who are selected from outstation and have been called for the interview will be reimbursed a single AC Three Tier Class for the railway fare. The ticket fare shall combine the money for to and fro by the shortest route.
- The candidates will be subject to submission of necessary documentary evidence
- In all matters regarding assessment, eligibility, interviews, conduct of examinations, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in the test and interview, exam conducting body’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- Therefore no candidate shall attempt to make any correspondence in this regard.
- PFRDA also reserves the right to cancel the post advertisement any time, fully or partly.
- PFRDA shall govern the appointment of the selected candidates.
Documents to carry on the interview day after the PFRDA Result 2017
All the candidates are advised to be prepared after the results with hees documents. Al the candidates who pass the test. Congratulations! to all our friends and those of you did not well! Do not be disheartened try next time with full preparation we are sure you will clear the exam for sure. The candidates who clear the exam will need to carry the documents as listed. Please note that you need to keep a set of the copy for yourself as well. Do not submit the original documents until you are asked to do so by the officials. Attend to each and every instruction mentioned by the officials.
- Original documents of all the certificates
- A copy of the set of original documents
- 10th onwards marksheets
- Caste certificate if applicable
- Income certificate
- NOC if the candidate is employed