PFRDA Result 2020 – The declaration of PFRDA result is conducted by Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA). Aspirants can check their result through the official website of PFRDA which is pfrda.org.in. The PFRDA result 2020 releases in PDF format wherein roll, name of the shortlisted candidates is provided. Candidates have to appear for online examination and Group Discussion and interview for the final selection. Read on to get more information related to the PFRDA result 2020.
Latest: PFRDA Result 2020 is out now. Check below.
PFRDA Result 2020
The information related to date, time and venue of group discussion and interview is sent to aspirants to the email address/mobile number. Refer to the dates table given below to know some important dates for PFRDA Result 2020.
|PFRDA Result 2020||Important Dates|
|Online exam date||08 Nov 2020|
|Declaration of result||16 Dec 2020|
|Group Discussion and Interview||To be announced|
|Final result||To be announced|
Check result here: Click here to check their PFRDA Result 2020.
How to Check PFRDA Result 2020?
The conducting body releases the result for each stage separately on the official website. Candidates have to reach the website’s home page and then check their results by following the steps provided below.
1st step: Visit the official website of conducting body which is pfrda.org.in. Candidates can also use the direct link we have provided below the dates table to check the PFRDA result.
2nd step: Reaching the website, candidates have to click on the relevant link under the ‘news and event’ section.
3rd step: After clicking on the link, candidates are directed to another page where PFRDA result for Assistant Manager result displays.
4th step: Aspirants can check their result with the help of CTRL + F and roll number.
5th step: Tap on the download link to take a print out of PFRDA result 2020.
PFRDA Vacancies 2020
Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority has announced 05 vacancies for the recruitment of Assistant Managers. Check out the distribution of vacancies from the image below.
Selection Procedure for PFRDA 2020
In order to get appointed as Assistant Managers, candidates have to go through 02 phases of the selection procedure which are
- Phase 1: Online Examination (80% weightage)
- PFRDA conducts the online examination for General and Legal stream.
- The examination consists of objective type and subjective type questions.
- The examination of Phase 1 is conducted in a single shift
- Candidates have to secure the sectional cut off marks that are specified to get shortlisted for the interview round.
- Shortlisted candidates get the information about the Phase 2 through their registered email/mobile number.
- Phase 2: Group discussion and Interview (20% weightage)
- On securing the sectional cut off marks, candidates are shortlisted for the interview round based on the aggregate marks secured in Phase 1.
- The application fee is not refined if the candidate is unable to qualify for the Phase 2.
- Candidates have to option to opt the language for the group discussion and interview. They can choose between Hindi and English language.
The Final selection of candidates is determined by marks secured in Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the recruitment process.
Preparation PFRDA Result 2020
After the commencement of the examination, PFRDA prepares the scores of candidates. The process for score calculation is fairly easy. Have a look at the image below to have an idea on how the marks are calculated by the conducting body.
Service and Conditions For PFRDA 2020
Candidates who are shortlisted for the post of Assistant Managers under PFRDA are offered the following services:
Candidates who are able to qualify the examination of Assistant Manager have to serve a probation period of 01 year. Based on their performance in the probation, these candidates are declared confirmed for the post.
The newly recruited Assistant Manager can be posted anywhere in the country ehre PFRDA has its office. These candidates are posted in any department irrespective of their fields as decided by PFRDA.
The pay scale of recruited candidates under Officers in Grade ‘A’ is Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600- EB-1750(4)-53600- 2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
Some Other Benefits
Some other benefits that a newly recruited Assistant Managers get is as follows:
- Leave Fare Concession
- Medical Expenses (Hospitalisation and Non-Hospitalisation)
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Eye Refraction/Cost of Spectacles
- Education Allowance
- Financial Dailies
- Book Grant
- Conveyance Expenses
- House Cleaning Allowance
- Staff Furnishing Scheme
- Scheme for Purchasing Computers, and all other benefits that are provided to an Assistant Manager
PFRDA Online Exam Result 2017
Result of PFRDA Recruitment 2017 has been issued online at official website of PFRDA. Candidates who have appeared in the online examination on the day of exam, are able to check their result after few days of conduction of examination. The direct link to check the PFRDA Result 2017 is given below.
Check Result here – Click here to check List of candidates shortlisted for Group Discussion and Interview.
PFRDA Final Result 2017
Final Result has been annoucned on the basis of online examination conducted by PFDRA on 21 May 2017 and GD & Interview held on 03, 05 and 06 Jul 2017. The direct link to check result is given below.
Check Final Result here – Click here to check List of candidates selected for appointment.
Leave a Reply