UP TGT Admit Card 2016 – UP Secondary Education Service Selection Board has issued TGT Admit Card 2018 at pariksha.up.nic.in. on February 16, 2019. The UP TGT Admit Card has been released for the examination to be held on March 08, 09, 2019. The candidates who have submitted the application form to UPSESSB can download their admit card. The candidates have to enter the login credential such as Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Verification code for downloading the UP TGT Admit Card 2016. Get here all the details of UP TGT Admit Card 2016.
UP TGT Admit Card 2016
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board (UPSESSB) has released admit card for TGT and PGT recruitment. The candidates can check the examination schedule from below.
|UPSESSB Admit Card 2016||Important Dates|
|Download UPSESSB Admit Card 2018 from||16 Feb 2019|
|UPSESSB will hold exam on||08, 09 Mar 2019|
Admit card: Click here to download the UPSESSB PGT TGT, Admit Card 2016.
How to Download UP TGT Admit Card 2016
The UPSESSB TGT Admit Card has been released and can be downloaded using the link mentioned above. Follow the steps for downloading the admit card.
Step 1 – Click at the above mentioned link.
Step 2 – Thereafter admit card login page will appear on the new. In the login page mention the following details:
- Candidate Registration Number
- Date of Birth (in the specified format)
- Verification code (given on the page)
Step 3 – After filling all the details click at the Download Admit Card button.
Step 4 – Thereafter, admit card page will appear on the screen
Step 5 – Click at the download option for downloading UP TGT Admit Card 2016.
Note – It is important to note that the UPSESSB TGT Admit Card 2016 will be issued to only those candidates whose Application Status is not REJECTED and the Exam has been scheduled.
Information Mentioned on UP TGT Admit Card 2016
From below candidates can check the Information which has been Mentioned on UP TGT Admit Card 2016-
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s Name
- Photo and Signature
- Language of the question paper (as chosen in the application form)
- Date of exam, reporting time and time of exam
- Complete address of exam venue
The UPSESSB TGT Admit Card 2016 also having some important instructions for the exam day which must be read and followed by all the candidates.
What To Carry On The UPSESSB TGT 2016 Exam Day?
On the UPSESSB TGT 2016 Examination day candidates should carry the below mentioned documents. If the candidates will not carry the below mentioned documents those will be not allowed to appear for the examination.
- One hard copy of the UPSESSB TGT Admit Card 2016
- One Valid Photo ID Card
- Adhaar Card
- Voter id card
- Pan Card
The significance of Admit Card of UP TGT Recruitment 2016
UPSESSB TGT Admit Card 2016 is a crucial document which is required at various stages of the recruitment process. Without the admit card, no one will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- The Admit Card of UPSESSB TGT exam checked during the exam too. This checking can be done at multiple times too.
- Once the exam is over, the candidates are also be required to show the admit card at the time of final selection during the document verification rounds.
- Finally, at the time of joining the post, there may be a local (institute specific) verification or deposition of the documents which will require the UPSESSB TGT Admit Card 2016.
UP TGT 2016 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern helps the candidates to know about duration of the exam, question types, level of questions etc. the From below candidates can check the UPSESSB TGT 2016 Exam Pattern.
- Duration of exam – 2 hours
- Questions Types – MCQ
- Question Level – Inter Level (UG level)
Note – The final merit will be decided by providing 85% weightage to the written exam, 5% to the educational qualification and 10% to the marks obtained in the Interview.