UP TGT Admit Card 2016 – The Admit Card of UPSESSB TGT 2016 exam is released at upsessb.org. Admit card of UP TGT 2016 can be downloaded from the link mentioned in the following section of the article. The admit cards are released online and every candidate will have to download it from the official sources as there will be no physical dispatch for the same. Every candidate has to bring the UPSESSB TGT Admit Card 2016 on the exam day to the exam centre failing which the entry will be barred. Find the download link, instructions to download the document and other important facts in the following section of the article. The last date to apply is 03.07.2016.
UP TGT Admit Card 2016
Admit card of UPSESSB TGT 2016 Recruitment is expected to be released in July 2016, last week. As soon as U.P. Secondary Education Service Selection Board issues hall tickets, candidates can get them for exam.
|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Download admit card here – Click here to download UP TGT Admit Card 2016. Link will be activated when UPSESSB issues admit cards. Official website of UPSESSB is www.upsessb.org.
How to Download UP TGT Admit Card 2016
The UPSESSB TGT Admit Card has been released and can be downloaded using the link mentioned above.
Step 1 – The above mentioned link will open the official webpage where the document is hosted.
Step 2 – To download the admit card, candidates will be required to submit the following:
- Candidate Registration Number
- Date of Birth (in the specified format)
- Verification code (given on the page)
Step 3 – Finally, the candidates have to press the SUBMIT option to open the Admit Card of UPSESSB TGT Admit Card 2016.
Step 4 – This webpage also has the links to check the Application Status and Registration Number.
Step 5 – It is important to note that the UPSESSB TGT Admit Card 2016 will be issued to only those candidates whose Application Status is not REJECTED and the Exam has been scheduled.
Both of these conditions can be checked by the candidates by themselves using the links mentioned on the webpage.
Significance of Admit Card of UPSESSB TGT Recruitment 2016
UPSESSB TGT Admit Card 2016 will be a crucial document which will be required at various stages of the recruitment process. It will be checked while entering the exam venue. Without the admit card, no one will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- The Admit Card of UPSESSB TGT exam will be checked during the exam too. This checking can be done at multiple times too.
- Once the exam is over, the candidates will also be required to show the admit card at the time of final selection during the document verification rounds.
- Finally, at the time of joining the post, there may be a local (institute specific) verification or deposition of the documents which will require the UPSESSB TGT Admit Card 2016.
Information Mentioned on UP TGT Admit Card 2016
The admit card will have identifying information regarding the candidate as well as the exam venue.
It will have:
- Candidate’s name, address, category, sub-category, photo and signature
- Language of the question paper (as chosen in the application form)
- Date of exam, reporting time and time of exam
- Complete address of exam venue
The UPSESSB TGT Admit Card 2016 will also have some important instructions for the exam day which must be read and followed by all the candidates.
A note on the exam pattern and merit generation:
- The written exam will be of 2 hours duration
- Questions will be of MCQ type and will be of Inter Level (UG level)
- Marking of answers in the answer key will be done using the Black Ball Point pen
- The final merit will be decided by providing 85% weightage to written exam, 5% to the educational qualification and 10% to the marks obtained in the Interview.
As soon as other new updates on UPSESSB TGT Hall Ticket 2016 are released, we shall host them here for all the readers.