UPSESSB Recruitment 2016 – 18 –UP Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) has declared the UPSESSB TGT and PGT Result 2018. The result has been made available at the official website i.e. upsessb.org. UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2016-18 exam on March 08 and 09, 2019. The recruitment examination is being conducted to recruit 9294 vacancies. UP Secondary Education Service Selection Board has published two advertisements at pariksha.up.nic.in for the post of TGT or Prashikshit Snataka and PGT or Pravakta. Advertisement no. 01/2016 indicates 7950 vacancies for the post of TGT teachers. Advertisement no. 02/2016 is for 1344 vacancies for the post of PGT.
UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2016 – 2018
Get here complete details of UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2016-18.
|UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2016||Important Dates|
|UPSESSB Recruitment 2016 online application form available from||06 Jun 2016|
|Candidates can register online for UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2016 till date||27 Jul 2016|
|Fee deposition ended on||27 Jul 2016|
|UPSESSB Application Form 2016 submission ended on||30 Jul 2016|
|Admit Card Release Date||01 Feb 2019|
|UPSESSB held on exam for TGT & PGT||08, 09 Mar 2019|
UPSESSB TGT PGT Answer Key 2016-2018
The Board has released the provisional answer key for the examination held in offline mode. The answer key is available on the official website of the board at upsessb.org. The answer key is available in the form of pdf for all the subjects. The candidates who are not satisfied with the answer can raise the objection towards the answer key until the specified time provided by the board.
UPSESSB TGT PGT Admit Card 2016 – 2018
The admit card has been issued at the official website. For fetching the admit card candidates have to enter the login credential such as Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Verification code. Admit card is containing candidates name, roll number, gender, father’s name, exam name, exam timing, venue address etc. On the day of the examination it mandatory for all the candidates to carry a hard copy of the admit card and one valid photo id proof (adhaar card, pan card, voter id card, passport, pan card etc).
UPSESSB TGT PGT Application Form
UPSESSB Teacher Recruitment 2016-18 Notification has released onilne at the online portal at upsessb.org. Candidates can apply to the UPSESSB Teacher Recruitment 2016 – 18 application form official website against 9294 vacancies in online mode. Candidates can all the detail related to UPSESSB TGT PGT Application form here.
UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
After the registration candidates can pay the application fees. If the requisite application fee is submitted in bank beyond the specified last date then the form will not be deemed to have been submitted. The candidate is simply required to enter details asked in the UPSESSB Application Form 2016 and pay the application fee; documents are not required at this stage.
Application form for UPSESSB Recruitment 2016 is over now.
|श्रेणी||आवेदन शुल्क||ऑनलाइन प्रक्रिया शुल्क||योग|
|अनारक्षित (सामान्य)||Rs. 600||Rs. 25||Rs. 625|
|अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग||Rs. 600||Rs. 25||Rs. 625|
|अनुसूचित जाति||Rs. 350||Rs. 25||Rs. 375|
|अनुसूचित जनजाति||Rs. 150||Rs. 25||Rs. 175|
Instruction for Filling Online Application Form
The Application form divided into two options namely “Candidate Registration” and “Submit Application Form”.
Part I Registration
- Visit the official website or click on the above direct link for applying online.
- Now click on “Candidate Registration” option to accomplish 1st part of form submission.
- Candidate Basic Registration form: Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including ‘Type of Recruitment’,‘Name’, ‘Father’s/husband’s name’, ‘UP Domicile’, ‘Category’,’Sub Category’, ’DOB’, Gender, ‘Marital status’, ‘Contact no’, Email-Id, Qualification details, and other relevant information.
- After entering verification code Click on “Submit” button at bottom of the page, the second page that will display your Registration Slip where you can find your 11 digit registration number with detail that you can also take print for future reference.
- The candidates are supposed to fill in the Payment Details while filling up Part-II of the Online Application Submission.
- After Completion of PART-I Registration. On next working day after 2:00 PM you have to go through via “Fee Deposition” and choose option for payment Fee by E-Challan/I-Collect ( SBI)
Note : The candidates may however note that Application would be treated as incomplete and rejected unless accompanied with Part-II Application Form submission.
Part II Registration
- Click on “Submit Application Form” would take you to the 2nd part of the online application.
- Now to complete online application submission you just click on “Submit Application Form” in Candidate Segment Page.
- Clicking on “Submit Application Form” button it will opens-up a page and ask for Candidate Registration Number, Fee details, Scanned photograph with signature and some of your personnel details that you filled during registration process. And click on submit button & you will be moved on next page where you can fill all information to complete form submission.
- Here the candidate is required to upload the images of recent (within three months) Color Photograph in dark clothes (contrast color with respect to white background) and Signature Specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpe,*.jpeg,*.jpg) format of size not exceeding 50 KB each.
UPSESSB TGT Recruitment 2016 Advt 01/2016
UPSESSB PGT Recruitment 2016 Advt 02/2016
- This page is being updated with details of UPSESSB Recruitment 2016.
- Stay tuned to this page for latest news and updates of UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2016.