UPSESSB Recruitment 2016 – UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2016 is notified for 9294 vacancies. UP Secondary Education Service Selection Board has published two advertisements at pariksha.up.nic.in for the post of TGT or Prashikshit Snataka and PGT or Pravakta. Advertisement no. 01/2016 indicates 7950 vacancies for the post of TGT teachers. Advertisement no. 02/2016 is for 1344 vacancies for the post of PGT.
Get here complete details of UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2016.
|UPSESSB Recruitment 2016 online application form available from||06 Jun 2016|
|Candidates can register online for UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2016 till date||Extended to July 27, 2016|
|Fee deposition ends on||Extended to July 27, 2016|
|UPSESSB Application Form 2016 submission ends on||Extended to July 30, 2016
|UPSESSB will hold exam for TGT & PGT||May 2017
Notice (Source from Amar Ujala) – UP Secondary Education Service Selection Board will conduct the exam for UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2016 in the month of May 2017. (notified here)
|Application Form||Click Here (pariksha.up.nic.in)|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
UPSESSB Recruitment 2016 – UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2016 Notifications
Read the detailed notifications published at pariksha.up.nic.in for the posts of TGT and PGT.
UPSESSB TGT Recruitment 2016 Advt 01/2016
UPSESSB PGT Recruitment 2016 Advt 02/2016
UPSESSB TGT PGT Application Form 2016 – Apply Online here
UPSESSB Teacher Recruitment 2016 Notification has released onilne at the online portal at upsessb.org. Candidates can apply to the UPSESSB Teacher Recruitment 2016 application form official website against 9294 vacancies in online mode. Candidates can all the detail related to UPSESSB TGT PGT Application form 2016 here.
UPSESSB Recruitment 2016 – UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
After the registration candidates can pay the application fees. If requisite application fee is submitted in bank beyong the specified last date then the form will not be deemed to have been submitted. Candidate is simply required to enter details asked in the UPSESSB Application Form 2016 and pay application fee; documents are not required at this stage.
Application forms for UPSESSB Recruitment 2016 is available now.
|श्रेणी||आवेदन शुल्क||ऑनलाइन प्रक्रिया शुल्क||योग|
|अनारक्षित (सामान्य)||Rs. 600||Rs. 25||Rs. 625|
|अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग||Rs. 600||Rs. 25||Rs. 625|
|अनुसूचित जाति||Rs. 350||Rs. 25||Rs. 375|
|अनुसूचित जनजाति||Rs. 150||Rs. 25||Rs. 175|
Instruction for Filling Online Application Form
The Application form divided into two options namely “Candidate Registration” and “Submit Application Form”.
Part I Registration
- Visit the official website or click on the above direct link for applying online.
- Now click on “Candidate Registration” option to accomplish 1st part of form submission.
- Candidate Basic Registration form: Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including ‘Type of Recruitment’,‘Name’, ‘Father’s/husband’s name’, ‘UP Domicile’, ‘Category’,’Sub Category’, ’DOB’, Gender, ‘Marital status’, ‘Contact no’, Email-Id, Qualification details, and other relevant information.
- After entering verification code Click on “Submit” button at bottom of the page, the second page that will display your Registration Slip where you can find your 11 digit registration number with detail that you can also take print for future reference.
- The candidates are supposed to fill in the Payment Details while filling up Part-II of the Online Application Submission.
- After Completion of PART-I Registration. On next working day after 2:00 PM you have to go through via “Fee Deposition” and choose option for payment Fee by E-Challan/I-Collect ( SBI)
Note : The candidates may however note that Application would be treated as incomplete and rejected unless accompanied with Part-II Application Form submission.
Part II Registration
- Click on “Submit Application Form” would take you to the 2nd part of the online application.
- Now to complete online application submission you just click on “Submit Application Form” in Candidate Segment Page.
- Clicking on “Submit Application Form” button it will opens-up a page and ask for Candidate Registration Number, Fee details, Scanned photograph with signature and some of your personnel details that you filled during registration process. And click on submit button & you will be moved on next page where you can fill all information to complete form submission.
- Here the candidate is required to upload the images of recent (within three months) Color Photograph in dark clothes (contrast color with respect to white background) and Signature Specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpe,*.jpeg,*.jpg) format of size not exceeding 50 KB each.
This page is being updated with details of UPSESSB Recruitment 2016.
Stay tuned to this page for latest news and updates of UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2016.