UPPCL JE Result 2019: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporations Limited announces UPPCL JE result for the Junior Engineer 2019 on its official website. To check the UPPCL JE result 2019 candidates can visit their visit at uppcl.org. The result is announced after the written examination. The organization may sometimes declare the result in phases like after the written examination then after the interview of the selected candidates. Once the result announces the candidates are called for documents verification round. To know more about UPPCL JE result 2019, how to check it and process of DV and other relevant details, read the article below.
Latest: UPPCL JE 2019 document verification dates have been extended. Check below.
UPPCL JE Result 2019
Candidates wanting to check the result of their performance can check by the merit list released by the organisation. The total number of vacanices fixed for the JE post is 296. The selected candidates are provided a pay scale of 44,900. Check the schedule table to know about the dates for the recruitment.
|UPPCL JE 2019||Imp. Dates|
|UPPCL JE exam date 2019||25 & 27 Nov 2019|
|UPPCL JE Result 2019||05 Mar 2020|
|Date of document verification|
Check Result here: Click here to check the UPPCL JE Result 2019.
Cut-off for UPPCL JE 2019
The total marks for the UPPCL JE exam 2019 are 200 marks. And a paper follows a marking scheme of 1 mark each for a positive answer and a deduction of 0.25 marks for a wrong answer. For all the candidates whether reserved or unreserved the corporation has set and fixed a minimum cut-off which every exam taker has to qualify. The minimum percentage of marks obtained by the candidates should be 30%. Any candidates obtaining less than 30% is subjected as rejected for further process of selection.
How is UPPCL JE Result Calculated?
If the number of applicants is more than the expected number the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited conducts the exam in either various shifts or days. Doing the exam in various shifts lead to the difference in the difficulty level of the exam. To eliminate this difference corporation adopts the normalization method. This process involves:
- Calculation of raw score of each candidate in various sessions
- After this mean of raw marks are calculated for a particular session.
- For every mean calculated a separae standard deviation value is calculated.
- Now, normalisation method is applied on every session’s raw mark.
The formula used to calculate the normalization marks is given below in the picture. The normalization formula is nothing but a standard deviation formula. This method eliminates the variation in the difficulty level arises due to the conductance of exam in various shifts.
How to check the UPPCL JE Result 2019
UPPCL releases the result in the form of result list on its official website after the objections raised by the candidates against the answer key provided by the conducting body. Follow the steps to check UPPCL JE Result 2019:
Step 1: Candidates have two options to download the answer key one they can either visit the official website or
Step 2: Click on the direct link provided on this page.
Step 3: Soon after this the candidates gets redirected to a page containing all the result for various recruitment posted by the corporation.
Step 4: For checking the result search for UPPCL JE result 2019 and click it.
Step 5: After hitting the click button a pdf file gets open, check your roll number and celebrate.
UPPCL JE Documents Verification 2019
The candidates who will pass through the examination and get their roll number in the merit list will have to appear for the documents verification. Candidates can check the list of the documents from below:
- Admit card
- Passport size photograph the same as in the application form.
- One photo identity document which can be aadhar card, driving license, passport, voter id card, PAN card and any other relevant id proof.
- An identity proof and it should be same as mentioned in the application form.
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Technical qualification certificate
- Apprentice certificate
- Certificate of ex- servicemen
Important instruction for UPPCL JE Verification 2019
The candidates appearing for the verification of the documents after the exam result should keep in mind the following instructions as prescribed by the official notification out by the UPPCL. Have a look at them:
- Maintain a unique email id and a phone number throughout the selection process.
- No discrepancy should be there at the time of document verification.
- Any applicant working with the state/central/semi govt/ or any other government organisation has to submit the NOC- No Objection Certificate from the present employer.
UPPCL JE Training 2019
All the candidates who gets selected for UPPCL Junior Engineer post have to undergo a training programme. This training is done under UPPCL for a period specified and decided by UPPCL. After the successful completion of the training period, the candidates are considered for final absorption as per the existing rules of UPPCL. Candidates who are selected have to submit NOC from the previous employer before joining the corporation.
UPPCL Vacancies 2019
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has announced a total of 296 number of vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical. Candidates can check the vacancies distribution table to know the category wise vacancies.
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
UPPCL Reservations 2019
For availing reservations for UPPCL JE exam 2019, candidates can check the following reservation criteria prescribed by the corporation:
- SC, ST, OBC EWS category of other state should apply as Un-reserved category candidates.
- Horizontal reservtion of 5% of total vacancy for es-servicemen, 3% of total vacancy for physically handicapped and 2% for dependent of freedom fighter is given reservation as per the existing UPPCL oreder.
- Candidates are entiltled for reservation if the freedom fighter person and dependendt of freedom fighter are originally inhabitants of UP.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is a power generator and distributor organisation under the state government. Every year it recruits for the post of junior engineer trainee electrical. The total number of vacancies posted by the corporation this year is 296. The general candidates wanting to apply for the post has to give a sum of Rs 1000 for the application form. Exam takers also have to secure a minimum of 30% to get a call for the next round i.e thedocuments verification round.
[aglasemfaq exam_id=”131″ tag=”result”]