UPPCL Recruitment 2016 for Junior Engineer (JE)- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has published a notification for the direct recruitment of 580 Junior Engineer (JE) categories wise vacancies under Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) and Uttar Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Ltd. Eligible candidates can apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2016 for Junior Engineer (JE) as per the schedule.
Candidates applying for UPPCL Recruitment 2016 for Junior Engineer (JE) are advised to check all the information related to UPPCL Recruitment 2016 for Junior Engineer (JE) on this page like important dates, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, etc.
Latest – Final Result for UPPCL Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment 2016 has been announced.
|Application Form||Click here|
|Admit Card||Click here|
|Answer Key||Click here|
Name of the Post : Junior Engineer (JE)
Total No. Post : 580 posts
Pay Scale : Pay Band-2; Pay scale -Rs. 9300-34800 ; Grade Pay- Rs. 42OO
Selection Process : Selection will be based on the Written Exam
|Category||Fee in Rs.|
|ST/SC (Domicile of UP)||600/-|
|General / OBC / DFF / Ex-Serviceman of UP||900/-|
|PH (Disability Type – OA/OB/PB/PD only) (Only processing charges)||10/-|
|Candidates other then State of UP (Any Category)||900/-|
How to Apply
- Candidates have fill the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of required document.
- Pay the application fee.
UPPCL Recruitment 2016 for Junior Engineer (JE)
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is the company responsible for electricity transmission and distribution within the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Now UPPCL has released a notification for the recruitment of the Junior Engineer (JE). Interested candidates can apply online for UPPCL Recruitment 2016 as per the given below schedule.
|Online Application Starts||11 Oct 2016|
|Last date of Online Application||30 Oct 2016|
|Availability of Admit Card||04 Nov 2016|
|Exam Date||11 to 14 Nov 2016|
Essential Eligibility Qualification
Candidates should have thorough knowledge of Hindi (Devnagri script),If the candidate has not passed High school or equivalent examination in Hindi, he/she has to clear an exam conducted by the Registrar, Department Examination Govt. Of U.P. within 3 years of joining.
A candidate must have passed
- “Three years Diploma examination in Electrical Engineering awarded by Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh OR a Diploma, equivalent thereto, recognized by the State Government” OR
- “Three years All India Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India” OR
- “Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering conducted by any of the Universities in India incorporated by an Act of the Central/State legislature,”
Note – Diploma received through Distance Learning Education will not be eligible.
Age – Minimum 1B years and maximum 40 years as on 01.07.2016.
Relaxation in Upper Age limit
- Apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act 1961 -Actual period ,subject to maximum TwenTwenty-fourths .
- “SC, ST & OBC (non-creamy layer)” of Uttar Pradesh domicile-5 years
- Ex-servicemen who had served a minimum of 5 years in Armed Forces of India-(Completed service years + Three years) – Maximum 15years.
- Dependents oF freedom fighters-5 years.
- Physically Handicapped (OA/OL/PB/PD only) – 15 years However maximum age of a candidate availing all relaxations shall not exceed 55 years
Selection Process will be based on written Test only. Computer Based Test (CBT) will be held at Allahabad, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Agra, Kanpur, Bareilly, Lucknow, Ghaziabad, and Meerut cities. Electricity Service Commission, however, have the right to cancel any of the Examination City/ Center and/or add some other cities/centers depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, or any force-majeure conditions etc. The test shall be of 3-hour duration with total 200 marks and shall comprise of total 200 questions, out of which 150 questions shall be from the Diploma level Engg. Branch syllabus for the Post applied, 20 questions of General Knowledge/Awareness, 20 questions of Reasoning and 10 questions of General Hindi. Each correct answer shall carry one mark each and each wrong answer shall carry additional negative mark of O,25. Candidates who obtain less than 30 o/o marks will be rejected for further process of selection,The merit list shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the CBT.