UPPCL is also known as Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has published a UPPCL Junior Engineer Jobs Notification 2017 for the positions of Junior Engineer (Trainee)-
Electrical against category-wise vacancies under Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) and Uttar Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Ltd. Eligible Candidates can apply for these Uttar Pradesh State Govt. Jobs at the official web portal i.e. www.uppcl.org. Candidates applying for UPPCL Recruitment 2017 for Junior Engineer (JE) are advised to check all the information related to UPPCL Recruitment 2017 for Junior Engineer (JE) on this page like important dates, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, etc.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017 for Junior Engineer (JE)
The UPPCL Junior Engineer Application Form is inviting from Indian Nationals possessing the Essential Eligibility Qualification Candidates by the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited for full fill the 226 Uttar Pradesh Power JE Positions. Willing candidates can apply for the available posts via the online process by submitting the application form from 08th October to 31st October 2017.
|Online Application Starts||08 Oct 2017|
|Last date of Online Application||31 Oct 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||27 Jan 2018|
|Answer Key||20 Feb 2018|
- Name of the Post: Junior Engineer (JE)
- Vacancies for U.P. Power Corporation Ltd.: 71
- Vacancies for U.P. Power Transmission Corporation Ltd.: 155
Technical Qualification: Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Pay Scale: Pay Band-2; Pay scale – Rs. 9300-34800 ; Grade Pay- Rs. 4200+400 (special
fitment grade pay) (Pay Scale is under revision); Dearness and other allowances admissible as per rules of Corporation.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Written Test (Computer Based Test (CBT) Only.
|Category||Fee in Rs.|
|ST/SC of UP||600/-|
|General / OBC / DEF / Ex-Serviceman of UP||900/-|
|Any Category (Candidates other than UP)||900/-|
How to Apply
- Candidates have to fill the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required document.
- Pay the application fee.
Candidates should have a thorough knowledge of Hindi (Devnagri script).If the candidate has not passed High school or equivalent examination in Hindi, he/she has to clear an exam conducted by the Registrar, Department Examination Govt. Of U.P. within 3 years of joining.
A candidate must have passed:-
- “Three years Diploma examination in Electrical Engineering awarded by Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh or a Diploma, equivalent thereto, recognized by the State Government” OR
- “Three years All India Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering conducted by the All
India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India” OR
- “Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering conducted by any of the Universities in
India incorporated by an Act of the Central/State legislature.”
Note: Diploma received through Distance Learning Education will not be eligible.
Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 01.07.2017.
- Selection Process will be based on written Test only.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) will be held at Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Bareilly, Lucknow, Ghaziabad, Noida/Greater Noida and Meerut cities.
- Electricity Service Commission, however, have the right to cancel any of the Examination City/ Center and/or add some other cities/centers depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, or any force-majeure conditions etc.
- The test shall be of 3-hour duration with total 200 marks and shall comprise of total 200 questions, out of which 150 questions shall be from the Diploma level Engg. Branch syllabus for the Post applied, 20 questions of General Knowledge/Awareness, 20 questions of Reasoning and 10 questions of General Hindi.
- Each correct answer shall carry one mark each and each wrong answer shall carry the additional negative mark of 0.25. Candidates who obtain less than 30 % marks will be rejected for further process of selection.
- The merit list shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the CBT. Candidates will be called for document verification, 2 times of vacancy on the basis of CBT exam merit.
Advertisement: Click here for full advertisement.