UPPSC BEO Result 2020: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) declares result for UPPSC BEO 2020 online. To check result, candidate have to visit the official website, uppsc.up.nic.in. UPPSC releases preliminary and main result separately. 13 times candidates of vacancies are declared qualified for the main examination. After the declaration of pre-exam result, candidates have to submit the application for main examination. With the application, candidates have to submit relevant certificates. To get complete information related to UPPSC BEO result 2020, including process to check result, qualifying marks, selection procedure, main examination, etc read the complete article.
UPPSC BEO Result 2020
UPPSC has released a total of 309 vacancies for Block Education Officer (BEO). To get complete schedule for UPPSC BEO 2020, check the table below.
|UPPSC BEO 2020||Important Dates|
|Exam Date (prelims)||16 Aug 2020|
|Declaration of prelims result||To be announced|
|Exam date (main exam)||To be announced|
Check result here: Candidates can check UPPSC BEO result 2020 as per schedule at uppsc.up.nic.in.
UPPSC BEO Main Examination 2020
Based on preliminary examination, 13 times candidates to the number of vacancies are shortlisted for the main examination. After selection, candidates have to fill another application form to appear for the main examination (written examination). The application fee to fill the main examination application form is as follows:
|Category||Exam fee||Processing Fee||Total|
|General/economically weaker section/|
Other backward class
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||Rs.70/-||Rs.25/-||Rs.95/-|
|Physically handicapped candidates of UP||NIL||Rs.25/-||Rs.25/-|
|Ex-Army personals of UP||Rs.70/-||Rs.25/-||Rs.95/-|
Other important points to remember
- For the main examination, candidates must ensure that they appear on the same roll number as preliminary exam.
- The date and venue for examination are conveyed to candidates through e-admit cards. Candidates can download it by following the procedure of preliminary exam.
- While filling the application form for the main examination, candidates must enclose all the required certificates. If they do not enclose certificates, their candidature is cancelled.
UPPSC BEO Selection Procedure 2020
The selection of candidates is done through the two stages – preliminary examination and main examination. Know details selection procedure below:
- Preliminary stage: Preliminary examination is organized as an offline examination. Candidates have to answer multiple-choice questions. Duration of the preliminary examination is for 2 hours. After qualifying preliminary exam, candidates are shortlisted for the main examination.
- Mains stage: Candidates have to fill a separate application form to appear for the main examination. In the main examination, candidates have to write an essay and short answer type questions. The maximum marks for the main examination are 400 marks (200 marks for each section). The selection of candidates is based on the marks secured by them in the main examination.
UPPSC BEO Reservation 2020
There is certain provision prescribed by UPPSC for candidates claiming reservation. To know about the reservation policy for UPPSC BEO, scroll down.
- All the reserved candidates of Uttar Pradesh have to mention their category/sub-category in the application.
- Candidates claiming for more than one reservation rights are provided with one concession.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC/PH/EWS/Dependent of freedom fighter/Ex-servicemen who are not domicile of UP are not provided with reservation.
- It is mandatory for candidates to attest copies of certificates. Attest the documents with the application form for the main examination in support of their claim.
Qualifying Marks For UPPSC BEO 2020
Candidates have to secure the minimum qualifying marks in the main examination for the final selection.
UPPSC BEO Pay Scale 2020
The newly recruited block education officer provides with a fixed pay scale. Check the UPPSC BEO 2020 pay scale below:
- Pay scale – Rs. 9,300 to Rs.34,800/-
- Grade pay – Rs.4,800/-
Some important instructions for UPPSC BEO 2020
For the selection of candidates, there are some instructions prescribed by the commission. Here are some important instructions for candidates related to UPPSC BEO 2020.
- If any candidates provides any false information in the application, his/her candidature is cancelled. Such candidates are debarred from this examination and future examination for 5 years.
- Candidates have to enter their date of birth as per high school certificate. Applicants have to attach their high school certificate to the main exam application form.
- With the date of birth certificate, candidates have to submit self-attested copies of educational qualification certificates.
- If any candidate is found ineligible at any stage of selection procedure, their candidate is liable for cancellation.
- To claim reservation benefits, candidates have to produce relevant documents.
How To Check UPPSC BEO Result 2020?
UPPSC declares result for preliminary and main examination separately. To check the result, candidates have to visit the official website which is uppsc.up.nic.in. Follow the steps given below to check UPPSC BEO 2020 result online:
1st step: Visit the official website of UPPSC, uppsc.up.nic.in or click on the direct link provided above.
2nd step: Once on the candidate section page (home page), click on the active link for checking result displays.
Note: Result status for each recruitment is present periodically.
3rd step: Click on the active link to check UPPSC BEO result 2020.
4th step: On the next screen, the result is displayed.
5th step: Check the selection status and download the result PDF.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) was set up on April 01, 1937, with the aim of the recruitment of eligible candidates to civil service of Uttar Pradesh. UPPSC is regulated by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation, 1976. A few of the examinations conducted by UPPSC are combines state engineering exam, UP judicial services (junior division) exam, combines junior engineer exam, assistant prosecuting officers exam, assistant registrar exam. The recruitment process varies. Commonly, it includes preliminary exam, main exam, screening test, and interview round.